What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1800 Watt Perpetual. Multi Strain , Breeding, HD PICS, Join the show

E.C.Hope

With an all new 3 week perpetual harvest cycle this setup will surely impress.

Using many techniques including supercropping, fim, lst, topping, lollilop, defoliage and finally a little bit of my own spice.

Now all these arent applied to one plant but as variations for many different experiments through multiple growth cycles. I will be providing my own experiments with all of you if you all kindly accept and would lime to watch and maybe even learn a few things as goes the same for me.

I have 9 mothers : dinafem cheese - serious motavation - sage and sour - og skunk - big bud - critical jack - northern light blue - great white shark - holy grail kush and two of my own strains.

3 600 watt lights, 2 hps and 1 mh, make up the grow room. I cycle between a 12 plant 3 gallon pot to a 16 1.6 gallon pot every other grow. I also have a new 5 bucket dwc im going to get involved in due time.

I use aurora nutes, the full line, for grow and bloom. General hydro for dwc. Ffof with my own mix for general fill and the special blend for the final flowering pot.

Three 125 watt cfls in the veg. Two 4 bulb t5 and one single bulb all daylight spectrum.

Well this is all for now, about to spark one so ill probably be writi g more shortly.

Any questions ask. Dont be shy

Pics will be up later tonight after i snap some recent ones today. Will be cloning all of my new moms today, about 2 a piece just so i can fit them in my next cycle which will be ready for veg on August 29th.

:thank you: and come again :tiphat:

E.C.Hope

Yes they will be up shortly. Im uploading the photos now. They are very large so taking a bit. Shortly up.

E.C.Hope

attachment.php

These are my girls at 3-6 weeks in my perpetual setup, now at 3.5 weeks into flower.​

Attachments

• Resize.jpg
    Resize.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 4

E.C.Hope

Here is my Morning Glory at week 8 of flowering. Clone
attachment.php

This is a pretty shot of a Dinafem Cheese at 3.5 weeks of flowering.
attachment.php

Here are clones that i plucked (August 13th) this morning. Over 30. Many experiments to come!!
attachment.php

Attachments

• Resize1.jpg
    Resize1.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Resize2.jpg
    Resize2.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Resize3.jpg
    Resize3.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 5
G

Guest 315072

lookin good bro... cant wait to see stuff finished out.. specaly the cheese. got a freebie of that id like to run.. have had great results with dinafem so far!!! honestly. there Blue Widow is SWEETT

E.C.Hope

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3657.jpg
    IMG_3657.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3666.jpg
    IMG_3666.jpg