What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A2seed perpetual 1200Watt garden.

E.C.Hope

This been a long time coming for me but I finally got it going right. Some of you might remember me from awhile back and just having a tent. We now have a full perpetual garden that will harvest every month (30-35days) Here is the setup.

Medium- Ffof plus some additives for my special blend
Nutes- roots organic full line
Pot size- 1.6 gallon
Lights- 1/125 watt single cfl, 2 pioneer jr 4 bulb fixtures for veg. 2 600 quantum ballast hps, adjustawing and a euro reflector.
Strains- super lemon haze / aurora indica / morning glory / dinafem cheese

I have 4 mothers who give me about 20-30 clones every 3 weeks. Rooted clones go directly in flowering pot and veg for 2-2.5 weeks or until 9-11 inches tall. After, into the flower chamber under the first light that is set at 50% for the first week then full strength the rest of the way, one month later new ladies come in and repeat while the older ladies go under the adjust a wing for the next month/half or so until harvest.

Full harvest every 30-35 days.

I went through many decisions with this setup and I actuallly have 2 more quantumz hanging just waiting to be Hung up. This grow is not only time efficient with harvesting every month but also efficient in every other aspect a's well. Soil, electricity, water, nutes, etc all are being used less than all my other setups. Ofcourse this is tuned to me and not everyone agrees but I hope you enjoy the show.

Any feedback is welcomed to the fullest. Football talk is always good to slip in every now and then

kenda

Sound like you've got it worked out pretty well.

How long have you been running this setup for?

E.C.Hope

So far 8 months. Switched pot sizes very go lol but all the fine tuning Really paid off. This is my best grow yet. And I have a rooted clone in my first dwc setup that I will compare side to side and see what works best for me . 7 ladies in lst getting ready to go out next weekend . Outdoors that is.

Thanks for replying bub.

E.C.Hope

3 week perpetual setup

3 week perpetual setup

Ok so i let this thread die but im here to revive it.

With an all new 3 week perpetual harvest cycle this setup will surely impress. :peacock:

Using many techniques including supercropping, fim, lst, topping, lollilop, defoliage and finally a little bit of my own spice.

Now all these arent applied to one plant but as variations for many different experiments through multiple growth cycles. I will be providing my own experiments with all of you if you all kindly accept and would lime to watch and maybe even learn a few things as goes the same for me.

I have 9 mothers : dinafem cheese - serious motavation - sage and sour - og skunk - big bud - critical jack - northern light blue - great white shark - holy grail kush and two of my own strains.

3 600 watt lights, 2 hps and 1 mh, make up the grow room. I cycle between a 12 plant 3 gallon pot to a 16 1.6 gallon pot every other grow. I also have a new 5 bucket dwc im going to get involved in due time.

I use aurora nutes, the full line, for grow and bloom. General hydro for dwc. Ffof with my own mix for general fill and the special blend for the final flowering pot.

Three 125 watt cfls in the veg. Two 4 bulb t5 and one single bulb all daylight spectrum.

Well this is all for now, about to spark one so ill probably be writi g more shortly.

Any questions ask. Dont be shy

With the smoke

E.C.Hope

That super lemon haze sounds noice

Super Lemon Haze is a killer plant bar none. Been about 4 harvests with her so far and every time its getting better... She is deff an eater and loves to be punished sincerely. I gave a "project" clone of her over 7ml per gallon of my full nute line and 3 days later she was about 2 feet taller and mass budsites with the hint of lemon everywhere in the room. Like a little lemon knome came in and pissed all over my growroom :dance013:. Shit i was more than thrilled.

The actual harvest is the best by far with any plant i had the honor to trim. The smell is one of the best in drying, keeps the full aromatic scent even when full dried and being put in jars unlike alot of other plants losing the integrity just to bounce back with 3 days in a sealed mason.

Now the high!!!:bump:

Taste wise its a dank lemony flavor that will singe the toughest nose hairs instantly... I honsestly love this plant. Deff top 3 in my list.​

gandalf34

Is there any advice you can give on the Aurora? I Just got a pack of seeds and haven't started germinating them yet

E.C.Hope

Is there any advice you can give on the Aurora? I Just got a pack of seeds and haven't started germinating them yet

She is dense!!. I would deff top her at all costs due to the elongated internodes in flowering stretch. Top then lollipop the best branches for a massively dense nugget. Left untouched you get a plant of popcorn bugs and one decent main cola. She was fun but I chose cheese to be my mother instead for the long run. Happy growing friend and send me some pics. , Would love to see