What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mitch Connor's AF Corner!

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks m8, yep getting to the good part, still abit tricky to photograph with mostly white pistils but they are building their buds pretty quickly.

Thanks for stopping in.

I

icon

how many days did your pink bud x fruit salad take to show sex? mine just popped up 2 days ago.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey icon, under 18/6 400w MH in 1.4 litre pots the average was 14 days from sprout for the females to show. (I'm on day 15 now) They are all potted up into their new homes (6 L pot )

Going to keep them under MH for another 7-10 days then I'll switch in the HPS

cheers mitch

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
how many days did your pink bud x fruit salad take to show sex? mine just popped up 2 days ago.

Hey icon, nice to see you trying the PB x FS, please post up your results. Love the Cali O x DC report you did bro! I have those beans and was wondering if they need popped seems like I want to try some tangerine buds!:dance013:

SGS

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A little update of the SC @ day 49 from Sprout.

For those interested in the Pink Salad - FSxPB F1's I will have a small update for those coming later today.

On with the pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cheers, mitch

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FS x PB - Day 18 from sprout.

I got 21 females out of 34 sprouts (started 36, one didn't show. The other came up eventually but I killed it as it would have been far behind)

They seem to have taken to their new homes fine.

Will be interesting to see how they do on 400w all the way through as opposed to 600w.

cheers, mitch

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's day 21 for the FSxPB F1's and I can see some colour starting on some of the pre-flower calyxs.

I'm going to switch in the HPS today or tomorrow time permitting.

Cheers

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Cant wait to see the PB x FS this weekend! Im sure you are doing great as usual.

Peace, SGS

I

icon

yours looks fantastic really going fast & the SC looks great too i really enjoy your grow reports :lurk::wave:

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks man, I switched over to the HPS today. Day 22 from sprout. Want to get them making juicy buds as soon as possible.

They average around 25cm tall now, If they grow another 10cm I think that would suit me fine for using the 400w.

It's still early but I will do a coloured pheno count tomorrow when I give them their daily check :)