What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Secret Garden Seeds Grow

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Time for an update. I had to move the blue streak out now because there just wasn't enough room. I also added a feliz fluoro to add some extra light not shown in these pictures. However it was placed directly over the easy riders in the bucket. The bigger branches on the lr#2 were tied all over the place which was another reason i had to move the blue streak out.

This is the big lady.

The next two are of the Easy Rider. The smaller easy rider in the 150 hps box is now bigger than this one and i'm considering switching them up, again. It's funny how these things grow.

This is a shot of all the plants in the bucket. The lr#2's are taking over but the secret citrus and two of the easy riders are no slouches.

These two are just a view of the whole garden.

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
Flawless Homie. I can see 1001 shades of green, and now you've stepped the game. Those babies in the square pots need an apartment.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update. The plants are in full bloom now. I don't think i will be using the tub again. I don't like how there isn't enough room between plants and i can't move the smaller sized plants if i want to. I will be using half gallon grow bags next round.

This is the big low ryder #2 and her beautiful growing nuggets.

This is the Easy Ryder.

Here's the tub.

Low ryder #2 nug from one of the plants in the tub.

The secret citrus is an awesome plant. I wish i had more than one female. Here's one of her many nug tops.

The crown from the biggest easy ryder in the tub.

These next three are all pictures of the big LR#2.

The next two are views so you can see the overview of the grow tent. i added another 125w feliz and 2 26watt cfl's for extra light.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like you will get a decent yield I think smokey, What day are you on now?

Have any favourites emerged?

I'm interested in how the Secret Citrus took to LST? It looked they were well suitable for it in the early stages of mine, but I just let them grow Straight up being in a SOG

I know you've done lots of AF SOG's in cups, have you ever done them in Deep 2 Litre Pop bottles, I really rate them, could work well for you

cheers, mitch

Latest posts

Latest posts