What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Onyx Tent Grow

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
I had problems using rock wool to make clones with. Not sure if I let them sit in juice too long enough. Adios.

LetsSeeYa

Great thread man. I am working on getting ready for a summer outside grow, but at the same time, trying to figure out the new LED's i have. I have 2 150w bars in a tent and my first run was weak. I am going to try a scrog next in it, which i believe should do the trick. I was in to much of a rush last go round and flowered too early and without enough fim/topping.

Great thread skull, il be watching........

thanks

LSY

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
Hey LSY- Thanks for the stop and pop.

Im happy to say that I am growing out my first generation of seeds. They are the ones in the cups seen in my last set of photos posted. They seem to be mutants. Or at least they had some trouble germing.

I have another set of seeds which will spend then night in the freezer and then be ready to test out in a few more days.

Im really curious about anybody else who has grown their own seeds. Were they good plants, I guess these genetics aren't that stable, but what do I need to think about planning for my future generations? Do I need to try and cross breed them to get the original genetics to be expressed?

Holla

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
I've kept my early sativa strain running for quite a few years now with very good results.

Biggest factors seem to be mature seeds, stored cool and dry (I've always grown these outside, so the seeds were next years crop).

Latest posts

Latest posts