What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jet47, Onyx, RRF and Santa 90w LED grow.

Seedling

Hello there.

Just popping in to say that i had to leave home for some family business, unfortunately I wont update this thread with pictures fro two weeks as im going away. Promise I will make up for it when I get back, it will all be finished and pictures of the grow will be posted once im back. So dont worry the thread will not die, it will just rest for a little bit ;D

Hope you all have a great x-mas and a happy new years, take it easy and stay safe.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Damn! Im kinda heart broken this thread is going to be non active for 2 weeks, but it will make the update that much better!! Im very interested in seeing how that oily onyx girl finishes out under the LED, i think i was able to pull around 35-40 grams off an onyx under my 150watt hps... of course i had other plants, but this is still my biggest yield yet... Have a good time and keep those plants healthy!

20/4

Seedling

Thank you guys for the nice comments!
Its always good to see that some people are reading and following my thread, makes me want to do it again and again (promise my next grow will be something special ;D). Like i said it will be finished and i will make up for it by taking lots of jummy pictures and following that up with detailed smoke reports!
Happy Holidays make sure to enjoy the x-mas to its fullest were ever you are and whet ever your plans are!
Cya around. //S

Muddy

My Mi5 grow is finally dried and weighed. From the 5 plants I got 73, 65, 64, 62 and 60 grams. A total of 324 grams or just over 11.5 ounces. That averages out to 65 grams or 2.3 oz. per plant. The largest bud is 10" long and weights 27.5 grams. I'm very pleased with how this LED is performing.

Pics and more info here: http://www.themarijuanaforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56478

Hey Muddy.
Would be sweet if you pull that kind of weight from the light you have! I dont want to come in here with bad karma, that was not my intention, all i did was think about the numbers you pulled from that grow you talked about. Nothing negative coming out of me, it was all reflections.

Im actually thinking about upgrading my lighting and it stands between getting one more UFO 90w or buying a new 180w light and giving my old one to a friend in need. I would love to know more about the numbers from the grow you are doing now, maybe that can convince me to go for a new light. Dont really care if its a bit more expensive if i get better bud from it.

CARCHOFA

Hi everybody!
I hope you have enjoyed the christmas time and I wish you good things in this new year :wave:

Seedlin I'm impatient to see how the girls have finished...
In fact some days I'm thinking in putting a grow like yours at home... 90w of light it's really great!

Happy harvest!

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Also have a little breeding project going were im working on a mould resistant big Auto/semi auto for outdoors.

I'm going to trial some Purple Maroc I picked up from the bay. I know there is Erdpurt in their lieage.

Actually, I'd love to try several of the Danish strains.

Seedling

Thank you all for the comments!

Claude Hopper.im sure you will be happy with the HFH strain, they are bred with alot of love.

Carchofa, thank you for staying around and I think you should go LED, you can go wrong there, im loving it event thinking of upgrading to a more powerfull one, maybe double the wattage..

Muddy thanks for the info!

Im finally back and have some news, all not good. Due to the crazy weather in Europe my girls were with out water for 8 days just after x-mas. Almost all fan leaves died of and some of the buds even dried out :( This means i lost a great deal in yield but I will still get some good bud out of this grow and a lot of seeds.

The Santa and Onyx looks the worst but the Jet seems to have taken the most loss in Yeild, it just wont fill in...

Here are some pictures.

First of all the Santa that was cut a week ago on the 5th, so the should make it around 65 days. Could have gone for 5days more maybe but it was looking sad from the water shortage so... It ended up yeilding 23 grams dry with out sticks and seeds. Also got about 100 seeds on her.

Seeds from all the plants 5 different crosses. jet x jet, santa x santa, onyx x jet, sata x jet and jet x santa. Really liking the Onyx seeds they are all massive and dark dark drown with tiger stripes :) think it will be a good cross as well.

picture.php

Santa in the Jar curing
picture.php

Santa dried
picture.php

Another Santa bud
picture.php

RRf bud, very good calyx to leaf ratio. Unfortunately looking a bit sad from the water shortage.
picture.php

Onyx also dried up a bit as you can see
picture.php

And finally a Jet 47 bud soon to be cut..
picture.php

Will flush for another week the cut the, trics are starting to amber up but im looking fro at least 50% amber so have to wait..

Cya around.

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
After all that work its just a damn shame, those plants were doing great. At least it wasn't a total loss. I too was caught up in the storn trying to fly, but didn't get stuck for 8 days!!

I lost one of my plants over christmas. Had a friend watering plants, but forgot to mention that I had been rotating the plants every day a turn or two. When I got back the female closest to the light was crispy. The others were fine, but it just goes to show what a wee mistake in care can result in.

Reckoner

Hi Seedling,
I'm glad you're back... and sad your plants sufferd when you were away... But that's the problem with holidays !
Did you smoke the santa yet ??
Keep us updated :)

Seedling

Hi Seedling,
I'm glad you're back... and sad your plants sufferd when you were away... But that's the problem with holidays !
Did you smoke the santa yet ??
Keep us updated :)

Well i rather have sad plants then no holliday so its all good. Will still get a decent crop so i will be fine til my next harvest. Have tried a little nug of the santa but dont want to say to much until its been cured for at least a week. It was piney flavour with skunky undertones and some sweetness on the exhale.. Not super strong but a happy nice daytimer. As its not ben cured there was also a grassy/hemp flavour that i hate b ut im sure the cure will fix that. Take care mate.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Well i rather have sad plants then no holliday so its all good. Will still get a decent crop so i will be fine til my next harvest. Have tried a little nug of the santa but dont want to say to much until its been cured for at least a week. It was piney flavour with skunky undertones and some sweetness on the exhale.. Not super strong but a happy nice daytimer. As its not ben cured there was also a grassy/hemp flavour that i hate b ut im sure the cure will fix that. Take care mate.

How soon can we expect pictures? (budshots, plant shots, TRICH shots!) My plants arent the prettiest plants either, they are pretty much all yellow, but still producing bud like champs... In the end, thats what im after beautiful bud....:wave:

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeh i/ve made errors in past grows and lost alot of fan leaves.. and still got plenty of nice buds to show for it :)

Plus if you do a nice trim job no one's the wiser :)

Seedling

Well on the previous page there are some new pictures... Just go back one and have a look :D

Will post more pictures before i cut and that will probably be sunday.. Might have to let the jet go for an other 3 days or something but we will see..

Seedling

How soon can we expect pictures? (budshots, plant shots, TRICH shots!) My plants arent the prettiest plants either, they are pretty much all yellow, but still producing bud like champs... In the end, thats what im after beautiful bud....:wave:

I wish that was the case for me as well mate, unfortunately its not just yellowing leaves, in the end of a grow i want that! But for me its just that they dried up and not jut the leaves the buds are affected as well and this will affect both yield and tric production i think. But as i said, its ok, will still get plenty of nice bud and it will last me til the next grow is done. Setting up my new cab end of the week i think. Looks like i will go for another 90w led and a bigger cab. we will se we will see..