What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AutoBots, "SourJemz & Ak47", Transform!!

uptosumpn

Veteran
Okay, here we go! :dance013:
The long OVERDUE Autobots #3....
Today boyz & girlz we will be documenting the life of 2 Autoflowering Cannabis Strains....

The Strains; Auto AK47!....20 seeds
And introducing; "SourJemz"!..20 seeds..<looking for some intresting pheno's in this cross!!

The Nutrients/Supp; FF GrowBig<grow, AN Conno part A&B<flowering, Greenfuse root stimulator, CalMag, BlackStrap Molasses, AN Sensi-Zyme & B52....OH, what is the best thing I can use to give roots MORE oxygen??

The Soil; ProMix Hp<gonna get a bag of chunky perlite and mix a 60% - 40% ratio...soil/perlite when transplanting into 3 gal bags...*remember Promix is nuteless, so I can use most of those items above early^....

Around half seedlings sprouted on 8/21 Which makes em' 8 days old...the remainder sprouted everyday that week, so have a couple that range in ages of 2,3,4,5,6,7 days old...
So anywayz as of today I have a total of 27 seedlings out of 40 seeds germated....and they are under a 4' 4 blub T5 HO light panel...(20,000 lumens) light panel is currently 5" away from tops...and are set @ 18/6....

I have been watering them every day with 1oz of ph'd water, (6.5) with 1ml per liter of greenfuse root stimulator and 1 drop of superthrive.....today the 10 or so wk old ones got 2oz of ph'd water, 1ml of root stimulator and 2ml of No Shock....<all of this is in 1/4 strength doses btw....

Pic#2 are the Ak's
Pic#4 are the SourJemz
Any and ALL comments welcomed!!:bump:

Attachments

• ak & sourjems seedlings4.JPG
    ak & sourjems seedlings4.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 17
  • ak & sourjems seedlings3.JPG
    ak & sourjems seedlings3.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 16
  • ak & sourjems seedlings1.JPG
    ak & sourjems seedlings1.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 16
  • ak & sourjems seedlings2.JPG
    ak & sourjems seedlings2.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 19
M

mossy

Speed & Safety for them......:clover:

Can't wait to watch...

especially the SourJemz....:good:

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Gonnna have TONS of phenos with the s60 x jem but the good ones should turn out very nicely!, Best way to get more oxygen to your roots would be to what Fullduplex and mossy have started doing, but an air pump and have it constantly running in the jugs or barrels of water you have sitting out, so when its time for watering, the water will be filled with oxygen,i belive co2 would be more beneficial but not real sure if there is a way to make that possible... Good luck, cant wait to see how they turnout!

F

FullDuplex

its about damn time man. You know ill be here to watch this as well as your cross, i too cant wait to see the sour Jems. Looks like you have everything down to a science here my friend. One thing i have to give you compliments on is all the ferts and simulators. I dont know how you keep all that into balance.:tiphat: I would have EC levels all over the place and i could see me wrecking some plants. :dance013:

I hope we get to see some color over there as i have had the bite of the white bug :dueling:

Karma sent and good luck with the run. I really need to get my :moon: moving on a cross, ive only done IBL so far this year and only have a year to get me a solid hybrid :)

I did hit one BW female with some BB pollen but it got so thick so quick i couldnt see if seed pods formed.

F

FullDuplex

Best way to get more oxygen to your roots would be to what Fullduplex and mossy have started doing, but an air pump and have it constantly running in the jugs or barrels of water you have sitting out.

:tiphat: someone has been paying attention.

i believe co2 would be more beneficial but not real sure if there is a way to make that possible... Good luck, cant wait to see how they turnout!

You really dont want c02 in the roots, mossy and i as well as BH talked about this some time back. Its more beneficial to the buds/foliage than in the soil. But getting into the water would be easy, small co2 bottle diffuser and some hose, should get it into the water for ya, if you want to try.

uptosumpn

Veteran
@20/4...
I know, I know....about the TONS of diff. pheno's!!! gonna be interesting anit it??!!
and thanks for the info on the oxygen....I dO remember FD mentioning this method, DUH!? ....the other option I was considering was peroxide or epsom salts...BUT this is easier and makes more common sense to do...THANKS again!
got 3-4 aquarium air pumps laying around here sumwhere......

uptosumpn

Veteran
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
Thanks for stopping by too!
as far as the diff nutes/supp.... I have a nice lil' feeding chart i got to go by to remember everything...(i do listen to the plants first though!!) FEEL LIKE A MAD SCIENTIST when i'm mixin/measuring all the goodies....it's cool actually....I do have a hanna ph,ec,ppm meter....AND I too am looking, hoping for some COLOR!!!!:blowbubbles:
its about damn time man. You know ill be here to watch this as well as your cross, i too cant wait to see the sour Jems. Looks like you have everything down to a science here my friend. One thing i have to give you compliments on is all the ferts and simulators. I dont know how you keep all that into balance.:tiphat: I would have EC levels all over the place and i could see me wrecking some plants. :dance013:

I hope we get to see some color over there as i have had the bite of the white bug :dueling:

Karma sent and good luck with the run. I really need to get my :moon: moving on a cross, ive only done IBL so far this year and only have a year to get me a solid hybrid :)

I did hit one BW female with some BB pollen but it got so thick so quick i couldnt see if seed pods formed.

F

FullDuplex

Thanks for stopping by too!
:tiphat: Wouldnt miss it at all man. :dance013:

I FEEL LIKE A MAD SCIENTIST when i'm mixin/measuring all the goodies....it's cool actually....I do have a hanna ph,ec,ppm meter...

I hear ya, every time i check pH, or mix up some FF or even brewing my own nutes, i feel the same. It is fun and i hope to be getting a digital pH pen for Christmas. Told the wife thats all i want :tiphat:

uptosumpn

Veteran
what's the best thing you think I should use to tie/hold em' ? remember i'm using growbags.... twist ties, paperclips, ect., ect.????

F

FullDuplex

what's the best thing you think I should use to tie/hold em' ? remember i'm using growbags.... twist ties, paperclips, ect., ect.????

Paper clips seem to work best. I use the Teflon covered ones with mine. Start small and work up. Ill get ya a pic of how i bend them to allow the stem to grow with out it growing around them.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran

I use grow bags and im doing some lst on some sour60s right now, i use pipe cleaners to bend my plants over, just be sure to not twist them too tight, i usually just make a "hook" shape and that seems to hold them down. I poke a hole in top of the grow bag and run the pipe cleaner through it, very simple, and ive got decent results so far...:tiphat:

uptosumpn

Veteran
@ FD & 20/4; thanks for the info guys....waiting on those pics FD,,,,,,
@Bueno; thanks for checking out my GJ...stick around.....

uptosumpn

Veteran
If you can, can you take a close up shot to show me...it would be good to see the diff LST methods auto growers are using...especially with growbags....thanks again...
I use grow bags and im doing some lst on some sour60s right now, i use pipe cleaners to bend my plants over, just be sure to not twist them too tight, i usually just make a "hook" shape and that seems to hold them down. I poke a hole in top of the grow bag and run the pipe cleaner through it, very simple, and ive got decent results so far...:tiphat:

F

FullDuplex

@ FD & 20/4; thanks for the info guys....waiting on those pics FD,,,,,,
@Bueno; thanks for checking out my GJ...stick around.....

Havent forgot you my friend just been busy with my girls. ill get you a pic of my method that way you can get an idea.