What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official Summer 2010 Party Cup Challenge

F

FullDuplex

We'll see if I cant make room for another beer cup in my cab.

Here's my last beer cup..

only yielded 3.3g dry..

Nothin' spectacular :) Maybe i'll try a stretchier strain this time.

Count me in i'll get a clone ready.

This is a Auto Flower challenge. Although that is not a bad looking plant in that beer cup

F

FullDuplex

Sounds good man id like to see the your skill set. Thats what this challenge is all about. I mean the official winner must be auto but i still like to see others talent.

Edit: out

Out what? were you in for it and then backed out? Not sure on what this post means

Great thread!

If you dont mind, id like to make a logo/banner/sig-trophy graphic. Ive been messing with digital art alot lately and I think this could be a cool project. I'll send some prototypes your way :artist:

And I'll let you know my entry soon. still debating bewtween 2 diff strains to use. Back later, once again great thread this sounds like fun.

:tiphat:

sounds fantastic my man. I am looking forward to seeing what you have in store. I am a huge fan of digital art so i am excited to see what skills you have.

Last edited by a moderator:

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
I have edited out a few posts that were against the TOU. Generally any contest with prizes must be cleared by Admin prior to starting and all prizes forwarded, most often to SB for distribution. We will never allow members to get addresses and send prizes themselves. As right now this is just for fun I will leave it open. If this changes, it will be removed until approval and then moved to the contest forum.

Nicoli

Veteran
Oh.. didnt realize it was AF's only. They dont do so hot in a beer cup.

You should probably put that this is for AF's at the beginning of the first post..(yes i realize this is in the AF forum,.. but I just clicked new posts and saw it, and the post mentioned nothing about AFs)

Nevermind!

junior_grower

okay now before I say Im in I have 40 girls started for a seedrun, I will choose 2 now if that's okay? Also what is the total time allowed for veg or are we going straight 12/12? ( I know I can keep my ladies from flowering for and extra 5-6 weeks with enough lite on them.

KarmasWheele

Veteran
I have edited out a few posts that were against the TOU. Generally any contest with prizes must be cleared by Admin prior to starting and all prizes forwarded, most often to SB for distribution. We will never allow members to get addresses and send prizes themselves. As right now this is just for fun I will leave it open. If this changes, it will be removed until approval and then moved to the contest forum.

Wow I was told about you,now I see all they say is true and let me assure you I did not hear flattering things...I clearly stated in my generous offer to donate the prize that it should go through Ic....guess you over looked that or maybe your just trigger happy.Are you going to replace the posts if Admin....approves it eh? either that or I think you should pay me to repost seeing as I generously donated my time and offered my hard work up for a prize.........by the way there is no "H" in karma...

Zendo

okay now before I say Im in I have 40 girls started for a seedrun, I will choose 2 now if that's okay? Also what is the total time allowed for veg or are we going straight 12/12? ( I know I can keep my ladies from flowering for and extra 5-6 weeks with enough lite on them.

JG- this is for auto's only, so I don't think veg time or 12/12 are an issue, unless you run your auto's at 12/12.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
just showing my cards b4 i play my hand :)

these are AUTO AK47 that have been reworked by my partner in crime :) we are also working on a sour60 x auto ak47 cross :)

Attachments

• auto AK47.JPG
    auto AK47.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 16

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Wow I was told about you,now I see all they say is true and let me assure you I did not hear flattering things...I clearly stated in my generous offer to donate the prize that it should go through Ic....guess you over looked that or maybe your just trigger happy.Are you going to replace the posts if Admin....approves it eh? either that or I think you should pay me to repost seeing as I generously donated my time and offered my hard work up for a prize.........by the way there is no "H" in karma...

No kidding there's no H? I wanted to be different....I started using this name on OG when rep was called karma and I didn't want people to think I took my name from that. You know, there's usually more to things than meets the eye...as for your other comments...I didn't get mad at anybody, I simply explained a few things and removed a few things so the thread could stay open, instead of binning it. Damn me for being nice ;) Relax...no one is in trouble, everything is still good..don't make a tiny action into something huge...

KarmasWheele

Veteran
No kidding there's no H? I wanted to be different....I started using this name on OG when rep was called karma and I didn't want people to think I took my name from that. You know, there's usually more to things than meets the eye...as for your other comments...I didn't get mad at anybody, I simply explained a few things and removed a few things so the thread could stay open, instead of binning it. Damn me for being nice ;) Relax...no one is in trouble, everything is still good..don't make a tiny action into something huge...

I'm not worried about trouble....I'm a little upset at the methods you employ......It would have been just as easy for you to send in the thread for admissions as well as the prize info,instead you just delete posts without any warnings or anything and think cause you posted you did it it's all ok....In my post that you arbitrarily removed I clearly asked for any one with info on how to make it a contest through ic. to p.m. me and I would check into it....But you removed it instead is it cause you are too lazy to send a pm and submit somethings for admission? really curious as to why you would take this course of action....

You need to Chill...I am not trying to be disrespectful...But there is no need to fire back at her the way you did. She is a Moderator doing her Job. It seems you are the one who is a little trigger happy.

Besides if you had a problem with what she said then just tell her what the problem is...No need to bring up the things other people have said about her...

There is also no need to attack her intelligence....like who really cares if we spell our online persona different than it's spelled in a dictionary..lol...lots of people find creative ways to spell words when making screen names or a persona...don't act like you did not know that...

Show some respect....Go smoke a blunt and calm down...lol..

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
I'm not worried about trouble....I'm a little upset at the methods you employ......It would have been just as easy for you to send in the thread for admissions as well as the prize info,instead you just delete posts without any warnings or anything and think cause you posted you did it it's all ok....In my post that you arbitrarily removed I clearly asked for any one with info on how to make it a contest through ic. to p.m. me and I would check into it....But you removed it instead is it cause you are too lazy to send a pm and submit somethings for admission? really curious as to why you would take this course of action....

NO, It wouldn't have been easier. I am not a mind reader. I have no idea if the OP wants a legitimate contest run thru IC for all members or if he just wants a fun little contest. You assume much. It isn't the mods job to submit contests. It is the contest starters. I have nothing to do with the contest. When posts get deleted we don't inform members beforehand. Most mods will let members know afterwards in a VM. I just went on the info that was presented. There was no mention of actual physical prizes until you posted, so I just simply clarified things. You are the only one upset here and the only one throwing this off topic. Why didn't you pm me? Works two ways. There is no reason for your attitude at all. I have been nothing but helpful.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

that attitude will get you kicked the hell out fast. when a mod is doing their job its the height of rudeness to attack them for it. there are rules for contests with prizes and they are there for a reason. so why not make sure you covered all your bases before making a public ass of yourself.

dargo

I will donate some auto beans to a prize fund if its allowed?

edit: oops should have read the last pages first!

KarmasWheele

Veteran
sorry i guess I took it personal seeing as mine was the only post removed I just wanted to have some fun and donate some seeds to the winner...But your right i was rude,that's a work in progress.So Im sorry for that as well.I would still donate the prize If the steps are taken ....

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
sorry i guess I took it personal seeing as mine was the only post removed I just wanted to have some fun and donate some seeds to the winner...But your right i was rude,that's a work in progress.So Im sorry for that as well.I would still donate the prize If the steps are taken ....

Yours was not the only posts removed. I appreciate the apology. Thank you.

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i cant get the 480 ml 16 oz cups here in Amsterdam .
but i can get transparent bottle's of 500 ml .
iff i cut the drink top off i will be rownd 450 ml (bit les than 16oz) i think.
is oke with you guy's ore is this not good ?
here pic
belu_biobottle_500ml_small.jpg