What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sour 60, hbd, 2 auto assassins

sokyui

That's so awesome. It's a releif because I didn't want to grow a piece of crap lol. For some reaon my plant is a BIG bush of protruding stalks and stems. Looks like it could do 2O's? I would post picks but i need licknrol's permission.

Bighill

That sounds like the AA male i used to make seeds with. Bushy bugger that was bending over from the mass of pollen sacs over 2 foot tall. Now that the bud is tested i am almost as excited to pop the F2's as i am my mega Sour60 pack.

I am sure he'd be ok with the pics, he seems like a chill sort of fella.

Licknrol's Wife

That's so awesome. It's a releif because I didn't want to grow a piece of crap lol. For some reaon my plant is a BIG bush of protruding stalks and stems. Looks like it could do 2O's? I would post picks but i need licknrol's permission.
you have it!! we would love to see them:smoweed:

Licknrol's Wife

I am smoking a joint of it right now, you reminded me she was still drying.. lol

Impressed with the yeild of this bud stick. Half 0 isn't too bad for a 8 inch plant. If it was under CFls i'd expect maybe a 1/4. The bud still has that sort of floral/grapey smell to it, i've had good NL that had a similar smell. I'm having a hard time putting a finger on it. Smells dank not in a skunk pot kind of way, no sandlewood incence smell, but dank fruityness with almost a hashy/poo under tone to it. Very complex.

The smoke taste is pure classic hash, it is still pretty green so i'll know in a few weeks what the tase really is.. I was expecting fruity when i lit up the J, nope... All hash. It might be the ferts i was using, i will MOST DEF run AA again, this time pure Organic.

The high is racey, you feel it in the eyes, sort of disorientating feeling. It's good, alot better than what i was expecting, having grown most of short stuffs' line. There isn't much of a ceiling, i was getting high until we roached it. The high hits right from the first toke, then proceeds to get you baked. I wouldn't put the high in the sativa catagory but it def isn't couch lock, i'd have no trouble working with pep right now.

All in all gets a thumbs up, as for scale i'd put it at a 8/10 for autos. Compared to a photo strain, 7, the high needs more stay power, if the intenceness of the high stayed longer it would earn many more points. But it is a nice high, not feeling like i need to peep out the shades and stuff.

Hope you don't mind the pics LnR.

Bh.
looks great !! rep +

sokyui

Here in my bushy auto assassin.

DSCN3118

Licknrol's Wife

thoughs look great sokyui!!! we will be posting pic tonight or tomarrow and some smoke reports. we have topped two of the sour 60, and we topped an auto assassin, still drying, and we chopped two hbd that didn't get very much crystals. the rest is now at day 64.. AND LET ME JUST SAY THAT SOUR 60 COULD ONLY GO AROUND OUR CIRCLE ONCE EVEN ON THE THIRD DAY OF SMOKING IT!!!! I'M WAITTING MYSELF FOR THE AUTO ASSASSIN AND THE HBD THATS OUTSIDE!!!:groupwave:

licknrol

hey sorry it's taking so long for the smoke reports and pics. we been trimming and trimming, i will be posting them soon. sorry again.

Licknrol's Wife

UPDATE

UPDATE

here is hbd outside!!! it was so yummy. the smoke reports will follow for all the plants!!

Attachments

• 1111 030.jpg
    1111 030.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 1111 024.jpg
    1111 024.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 1111 026.jpg
    1111 026.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 1111 031.jpg
    1111 031.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 20

D.I.Yer

:smokeit::smokeit:Hi Licknrol and Wife
I been reading your thread for a few weeks now as just started an Assassin grow (they only 3 weeks old) sour 60 cola is very impressive and wanted to ask if it is a tight bud or kinda light and fluffy, I've had similar cola's from Easyryder which was tight and Onyx which was fluffy, either way sour 60 is in my next grow, can't wait to see how much you get from the Indoor Assassin. Keep up the good work:smokeit:

licknrol

sorry

sorry

Hey everyone we r so sorry r internet got shut off and we r on our mobile phone the assassins smelt just like grapes they were my wife fav.besides short stuff #1. My fav was the the two more indica phenoes they were smaller and shorter. We put one hbd out side and the rest indoors and it turned out to be some of the best all year it tasted just like blue berries and was so juicey. They all should be put outdoors. Indoors they just dont have the tast, but out door i think they will be delicious. Even some of the undesired hbd phenos. Well im sorry again we now have some full strains going on. Black Rosa,headband which is sooo good, and diesel which just started to bud and is frosted, the smell is overwhelming. Well im sorry again now that my phone can sign in ill keep in touch thanks again and sorry