update

they are 41 days when the pics were tooken yesterday hbd and auto assassins

Attachments

• 1111.bmp
    225.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 111.bmp
    225.1 KB · Views: 28

licknrol

so today i went outside and checked on my hbd or auto assassin i don't know yet, but it smelt just like grape candy. bighill what does the assassin smell like?
i can't wait only a few more weeks

uptosumpn

Veteran
they all look great! nice and bushy!!! can you take some shots with the lights off..<I mean "when" the lights go off!....

Bighill

Dargo, I am pretty sure they were the same auto, leaf and plant structure early on were similar. They sell'em as regulars too so i think i just got a mixed up pack. I plan on doing some progeny testing as soon as the seeds are dry, the buds on the female are VERY dense and the father had massive amounts of pollen sacs. So we'll see if they were indeed the same, if i get all over the place phenos we'll know.

Licknrol Grapey is a good description of it, White Grape with a finger hash sort of ashy smell, with that dank sour/pot undertone that goes right up your sinuses. I'll try to do a better analogy on taste when i get to smoke her. I have a mi5 i cut down last week that is almost identical smell wise.

I can't find my pre flower pics, so we'll just have to make do with the shitty flush pics. She looked alot like the jems i had going at the same time (for the record i didn't mix them up this IS auto assasin), rounder leaf edges, more slender fingers to the leaves, but still hybrid looking. This lady didn't get too big, but the male was alot more sativa leaning, he filled the fridge, so i hope the kids have more of dad.

Sorry for the HPS... It's just a pain in the ass to get to some decent light...

Bh.

licknrol

hey everyone i will be posting some pics tomorrow of all the plants and ill be getting some good one for all of you, with no light.today is 49 days and everything is jucing up. and hey bighill the one outside that i think is an assassin smells just like a grape tootsie pop.

licknrol

we think its an auto assassin its day 49 black rosa and unknown clone

THE FIRST PIC WE THINK MIGHT BE AUTO ASSASSIN IS HBD AND I WAS WONDERING WILL ALL THE HBD SMELL THIS GOOD OR IS IT THE BLUE PHENO OR MAYBE IT SMELLS LIKE THAT BECAUSE IT IS OUT SIDE. I DON'T KNOW BUT IS SMELLS SO YUMMY
THANKS LET ME KNOW!!!

F

FullDuplex

damn i missed out on this thread! I will have to catch you on the next run. The ladies all look great. When you bringing them down?

Licknrol's Wife

yeah thats our next strain, the two fem one we got with our order are so juicy and smell like grape tootsie pop! and for the Hbd that is outside!! thats another story it smells so good.:smoke out:we are all waiting for that one! yummy we will be posting pic within the next couple days. they are now day56 today!!

Bighill

I am smoking a joint of it right now, you reminded me she was still drying.. lol

Impressed with the yeild of this bud stick. Half 0 isn't too bad for a 8 inch plant. If it was under CFls i'd expect maybe a 1/4. The bud still has that sort of floral/grapey smell to it, i've had good NL that had a similar smell. I'm having a hard time putting a finger on it. Smells dank not in a skunk pot kind of way, no sandlewood incence smell, but dank fruityness with almost a hashy/poo under tone to it. Very complex.

The smoke taste is pure classic hash, it is still pretty green so i'll know in a few weeks what the tase really is.. I was expecting fruity when i lit up the J, nope... All hash. It might be the ferts i was using, i will MOST DEF run AA again, this time pure Organic.

The high is racey, you feel it in the eyes, sort of disorientating feeling. It's good, alot better than what i was expecting, having grown most of short stuffs' line. There isn't much of a ceiling, i was getting high until we roached it. The high hits right from the first toke, then proceeds to get you baked. I wouldn't put the high in the sativa catagory but it def isn't couch lock, i'd have no trouble working with pep right now.

All in all gets a thumbs up, as for scale i'd put it at a 8/10 for autos. Compared to a photo strain, 7, the high needs more stay power, if the intenceness of the high stayed longer it would earn many more points. But it is a nice high, not feeling like i need to peep out the shades and stuff.

Hope you don't mind the pics LnR.

Bh.

Latest posts

Latest posts