What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sour 60, hbd, 2 auto assassins

licknrol

HI EVERYONE THIS MY FIRST GROW WITH A HPS AND MY FIRST TIME DOING A JOURNAL ON ICMAG. I GOT SOUR 60, HBD, AND 2 FEM AUTO ASSASSINS GROWING UNDER A 400 WATT HPS, THERE ARE ALL IN ONE GAL. GROW BAGS WITH DRIPS. THE WHOLE GROW ROOM IS LINED WITH REFLECTIVE MYLAR, AND THE TWO DOORS ARE MIRRORS. I WAS GROWING WITH A TON OF 23 WATT CFLS BUT I DECIDED TO GO THE RIGHT WAY WITH THE HPS. SO FAR SO GOOD.:smokeit:

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is that a screen i see in there? are you trying to do a scrog grow with them? they look good either way.

licknrol

NO THERE IS LOTS OF MALES!!! IT IS DAY 22 AND THERE IS 5 OUT OF 10 HBD WERE MALES AND THERE IS 8 OUT OF 12 SOUR 60 THAT WERE MALES. THE 2 FREE AUTO ASSASSINS SHOULD BE FEM. THEY ARE NOW MIXED UP WITH THE HBD, WE LOST TRACK OF THEM WHEN WE WERE ISOLATING ALL THE MALES. I HOPE WE CAN IDENTIFY THEM WHEN THEY GET OLDER. BY THE WAY THANK EVERYONE FOR KEEPING A WATCH ON MY THREAD I APPRECIATE IT, AND I WILL POST SOME MORE PICS IN A COUPLE DAYS.

uptosumpn

Veteran
damm sorry to hear about the male to female ratio....sucks!...I hope to high heaven that I get a decent female to male ratio....

Bighill

My 2 fem atuo assasin's ended up beeing one male and one female.. Male was nice and female is looking good.

:laughing: Interested to see your results. :dance013:

licknrol

hey evryone this is licknrols wife and he was just wanting me to let everyone know that he is in the hopsital and he or i will be posting pictures maybe tonight or tomarrow. thanks everyone:plant grow:

Latest posts

Latest posts