What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto's In The Backwoods

Hows it growing?

Some of mine look that way but just a bit more red hairs.
She is just about ready... bout another 3 I would say.

We'll bro..You know we been getting alot of rain..With that being said..I had to chop her yesterday..Trich's were nice and cloudy..

There was 1 lower bud that was molded..So i figured i should chop now..Before there was nothing..Maybe 10 grams dry..

I know not to plant another auto, in this same spot..No wind can get to them much to circulate air

The other's are jammin..There more in open spot's..so maybe no mold

Attachments

• 101_1030.jpg
    101_1030.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 9
  • 101_1027.jpg
    101_1027.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 11
Few MM and Sour 60...There 10-16" tall, all starting to flower:)

Attachments

• 101_1012.jpg
    101_1012.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 101_1013.jpg
    101_1013.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 101_1014.jpg
    101_1014.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 12
Blue Streak and MM..The basket of 4 fem. is now down to 3 fem.. 2 BS and a MM..THere was another male..My fault due to planting b4 sex...But ladies are looking ok...

All plants have started to flower..Even a LR #2 fem that i have aswell...

Attachments

• 101_1020.jpg
    101_1020.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 101_1019.jpg
    101_1019.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 11
  • 101_1018.jpg
    101_1018.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 9
  • more root system after only 3 weeks in this 3gal grow bag.
Bigger pots the better!!!
    more root system after only 3 weeks in this 3gal grow bag. Bigger pots the better!!!
    80.6 KB · Views: 34
More BS 5 days old today...Maybe sun will pop out, so they can tan a little:laughing:

Attachments

• 101_1044.jpg
    101_1044.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 101_1045.jpg
    101_1045.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 9
Looking good. Yea I had the same problems on one of mine. Some bud was molded but cut around and tryed to save most of it. Probably 1/2-1 gm worth that was molded.

Nice work Toker! We've had alot of rain recently as well. Suns supposed to come out tomorrow, and stay out for a while.... Hope the weather reports are right..

Nice work Toker! We've had alot of rain recently as well. Suns supposed to come out tomorrow, and stay out for a while.... Hope the weather reports are right..

Thanks for kind words and stopping by bro..Yea maybe it will clear soon...They shud:jump: once the sun shine for a few days....

Well sad to say but a MM lady has been killed...Fireants is what i think did it..Had a few NON af's done the same way last season..Other's now have 7 dust at base...

The BS is looking nice as well..I tied her and the MM down in the cage ..Its gunna be a nice season looks like:dance013:

Attachments

• 101_1062.jpg
    101_1062.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 7
  • 101_1063.jpg
    101_1063.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 101_1074.jpg
    101_1074.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 10

Flying Goat

Toker! I thot you had left us & was so sad... then I found this thread & it picked me back up! :D

Apparently, my difficulties with Blue Streak had to do with soil too hot & temps (indoors) too warm. The A-AK47+ & Sour 60 are doing great indoors.

Q: Outdoors, do you place mulch or straw under your plants to keep dirt from splashing up on the tiny plants in the rain? If this happens, how do you remove the dirt from the plant upon harvest without damaging glands?

Yep, I sound like a total dummard, but I'm old & have been gardening "the easy way" for 20 years. Now, however, I have 1,200 acres accessible to me... I'm thinking "Hmmm..."

Awful of me - just my redneck govt-hating genetics coming thru, I guess.

Awesome you are bold enuf to use chicken wire & hardware cloth to protect your babies. We have deer coming practically into the back yard here & have to use electric fence around our garden(s) to keep them out (as well as our naughty goats, who are always getting out).

Been very dry here. I will begin calling rain in from your direction. Perhaps that will help you dry out a bit.

Hugs from the "other" bay,

FG

bigtower

nice toker may you have sun all summer from now on could use some myself since it rain this noon and enough and i have 2 haze plants out all ready regular still pretty small sow hope they're ok good luck and keep it green B.

Toker! I thot you had left us & was so sad... then I found this thread & it picked me back up! :D

Apparently, my difficulties with Blue Streak had to do with soil too hot & temps (indoors) too warm. The A-AK47+ & Sour 60 are doing great indoors.

Q: Outdoors, do you place mulch or straw under your plants to keep dirt from splashing up on the tiny plants in the rain? If this happens, how do you remove the dirt from the plant upon harvest without damaging glands?

Yep, I sound like a total dummard, but I'm old & have been gardening "the easy way" for 20 years. Now, however, I have 1,200 acres accessible to me... I'm thinking "Hmmm..."

Awful of me - just my redneck govt-hating genetics coming thru, I guess.

Awesome you are bold enuf to use chicken wire & hardware cloth to protect your babies. We have deer coming practically into the back yard here & have to use electric fence around our garden(s) to keep them out (as well as our naughty goats, who are always getting out).

Been very dry here. I will begin calling rain in from your direction. Perhaps that will help you dry out a bit.

Hugs from the "other" bay,

FG

Hello there stranger..Thanks for stopping by..

I use leaves from the woods as mulch..I dont know what to say about rain splashing up and staying there..I usually pull off the bottom branches/sucker buds, of most my plants anyways...

The BS should be able to handle temps up to 90 inside..I know it can outside for sure..Yes i have a few Sour's out aswell..But nothing is jammin like the Mish Mash or BS...

I use the chicken wire for the rabbits that like to eat everything they can reach...They like to eat buds about 2-3 weeks into flower..Deer have never really been a problem..Maybe taking my dog with me helps out on that...

Ill post more pics soon:thank you:

Toker

Well the Baby BS are at day 11 now..There looking good..No tea's or fert's of any kind yet..Will transplant after sex..Might be a few days b4 other pics of MM and stuff are posted..Its raining..So i may not go there for a few days:)

Strait sun since 2 days of age..Only 6-8 hrs a day

Attachments

• 101_1111.jpg
    101_1111.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 101_1108.jpg
    101_1108.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 8