What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto's In The Backwoods

Hello everyone...Spring has sprung, and it's that time again:jump:

This is my 1st outdoor/guerrilla auto attempt ever..All plants are deep in woods..will be visited once a week or so..

Have 2 indoor grow's with af's under my belt..

Here in the south, it does not rain alot and temps will be in 80-90's next week..

Here a few pics of a few Mish Mash , MD's Blue Streak, Sour 60..All fem at day 18

Transplanted 3-4 days ago after vegg under 400 mh...

Using fafard 3B potting mix..MIxed with fox farm POM fert's and ICC tea's....

Trench style hole/plot with 5 is 2 BS on left and 3 MM on right

Other group of 5 is 1 S60 on left and 4 MM all fem...

Been smoking BS now for 3 months.. im about ready 4 sumthing diffrent..lol

MIsh Mash is growing faster then all...

The bigger plant is Blue Streak ICC Method...day 40..little but pretty:laughing: only 5-6 hrs of light..

Plan to crack a few DR x BS soon and some more Pure BS..They seem to be liking the outdoors here so far..time will tell

Will update weekly with pics and info..

Anyone in the south growing auto's? feel free to post pics

Goodluck to everyone this season....:thank you:

Attachments

• 101_0888.jpg
    101_0888.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 101_0889.jpg
    101_0889.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 101_0881.jpg
    101_0881.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 101_0885.jpg
    101_0885.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 11

Iron Lungs

Looking good man

Looking good man

Hey TOKER, i am also in the south! Your girls are looking really nice, hopefully you wont have any hunters stumble across your set-up! that is my biggest fear, never have been thinking about cops in there sky birds just hunters with there 4 wheelers! ha Hopefully they will come out nice they are def. looking great right now!:tiphat:

talktosamson

Veteran
Hello friend, I am also trying a run of autos outdoors this year too. This is my first auto grow ever so I am interested in seeing how yours do in the south. How long did you keep them inside before the transplant?

Hey TOKER, i am also in the south! Your girls are looking really nice, hopefully you wont have any hunters stumble across your set-up! that is my biggest fear, never have been thinking about cops in there sky birds just hunters with there 4 wheelers! ha Hopefully they will come out nice they are def. looking great right now!:tiphat:

Hello Iron,

Thanks..The thing is hunting season is over...Wont be in till sept...These baby's will be dead b4 then..if there hunting in the briar's and thorn's now then there hunting for POT...Know ur grow spot's and who goes there and how they walk/hunt there land...Simple as that

IDK about ur state but here only the National guard and state is flying..not the county, so less will be found this way...:jump:

Your JEMS look sweet ..keep up the great work..

Hello friend, I am also trying a run of autos outdoors this year too. This is my first auto grow ever so I am interested in seeing how yours do in the south. How long did you keep them inside before the transplant?

Hello talks, thanks for stopping by..They went out on day 13-14 i hade been hardening them off for about a week at around 5-6 hrs of sun a day then back to the 400..there getting like 8+ hrs sun now..

Regular NON AF's love the south here, so maybe these will aswell..

Goodluck to u aswell and :thank you:

Muddy

I've been growing autos outdoors here in TN for two years now. I grow them in pots scattered around my property. They have done well and my yields have increased as I've learned how to grow them. Just harvested my first batch of this year's crop and they yielded just over an ounce per plant from some Diesel Ryders. I start a new batch every 4 weeks so I've always got a dozen or so going at any one time. Continuous harvests from May through early November. Only issue I've run into has been spider mites. Hate those little bastards.

southern ga outdoor 1st tymer, about to start soon with some green o matics and mi5. This is my first time but i know the woods around my area, you cant hunt at night so dont be to scared of the dark come sept.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Nice work i will be putting out new generation ak47 in the next few days...its winter here atm and just wanna see how the go in the ground :)

Muddy

Maybe not but they are sure plentiful during the summer. I was able to control they pretty good on my autos since they are close to the house. My full size plants in a remote location got hit real bad last year. They completely destroyed one K-Train and one Train Wreck and almost did in my second Train Wreck.

spider mites outside?? I thought they couldn't survive in the cold nights?

I know it hasnt been but a few days since i posted pic..But i wanted to show the 4" growth in 4 days...No rain, just waterd last tue and went back sat...There a good 4-5 inches taller..The BS beans i made have now caught up to the MM...That's a 1/2 gallon tea pitcure beside the girls..@ BS on left and MM on right...day 22

Btw the 2nd plant MM from right was male.. i killed him, but have few more in another place:).. Besides i think the 4 will do better in this setup then the 5...

Attachments

• 101_0906.jpg
    101_0906.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 101_0901.jpg
    101_0901.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 15
Thats some impressive growth.. pretty tall BS. Probably will stretch more also. You may have knee high to waist high plants. Very unusual.

Thats some impressive growth.. pretty tall BS. Probably will stretch more also. You may have knee high to waist high plants. Very unusual.

I was thinking the same thing on rapid growth...Maybe they are just gunna be like there momma..here she is/was at day 55:laughing:....

Attachments

• 101_0079.jpg
    101_0079.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 10
C

ChynaRyder

Hey Bro, things are humming along for ya...looks great. I just put out 3 big window boxes with 5 fems in each, and I have all of my males outside, both long season and af...gonna launch some bluestreak this week in this spring rain...got the plots prepared yesterday. Cant wait. :thank you: I hope the delayed bud trait shows up. Gonna do 2 big separate plots in hopes of finding both the male and female with the delayed trait. :tiphat:

Hey Bro, things are humming along for ya...looks great. I just put out 3 big window boxes with 5 fems in each, and I have all of my males outside, both long season and af...gonna launch some bluestreak this week in this spring rain...got the plots prepared yesterday. Cant wait. :thank you: I hope the delayed bud trait shows up. Gonna do 2 big separate plots in hopes of finding both the male and female with the delayed trait. :tiphat:

Thanks bro, yes the BS is doing great..The MM is doing just as good...

I also have a few more beans sprouting now

DR x BS
BS
and a few NON AF's

Im so happy it's finally raining..things shud really take off when the sun comes back out:jump:..

Later bro and :thank you:...

Latest posts

Latest posts