What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto BlueBerry feminized under 400 HPS

nealcook420

I have had my spacing limitations in mind, and u uptosumpin have taken the words rite ot of my mouth LSTing.
Start when your plant shows sex(for autos) that will mean it has adequate growth(4 true nodes) to withstand stress in low doses IMO. Here is a single bag-seed plant that has been LSTed for 3 months it is 3 1/2 months old, LSTing is like Steroids.

Attachments

• DSCF2918
    DSCF2918
    127.8 KB · Views: 22

nealcook420

Anybody have any experience with Big Devil automatic?
I have been growing out 2 big devils indoors & 1 outdoors for a side by side comparison(outdoor vs. indoor) cause the plants were slower than the other auto strains. The outdoor plant is now behind the indoor ones so that tells me I'm just fine on the indoor temps & other conditions. The two in. plants sexed at 30 days under 20/4 and the out. plant sexed at day 33 so this tells me that this strain has been selected for its longer veg time to exceed maximum height before flower whilst maintaining its Auto-Flowering capabilities. They really love the nutes more so other auto strains, to bad I didn't figure this out 'til late in the grow.lol
The tallest is 9" but they will grow a great deal during the next 2 weeks, 1st three pics of the Big Devil automatic last 1 is HBD female:

Attachments

• plants 022.jpg
    plants 022.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 13
  • plants 033.jpg
    plants 033.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 11
  • plants 034.jpg
    plants 034.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 11
  • plants 035.jpg
    plants 035.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 15

uptosumpn

Veteran
Great info there man..thanks a mil....what you reccommend using to tie them dwn??? will be using 3gal bags....:thank you:
and u uptosumpin have taken the words rite ot of my mouth LSTing.
Start when your plant shows sex(for autos) that will mean it has adequate growth(4 true nodes) to withstand stress in low doses IMO. Here is a single bag-seed plant that has been LSTed for 3 months it is 3 1/2 months old, LSTing is like Steroids.

nealcook420

I just got my 10 reg Mi5 with 3 free fem seeds but I was expecting a guaranteed order that shipped on the 17th before this one that was shipped on the 20th. In my experience when a package that was shipped later shows up before the one shipped earlier it means that the earlier one got taken by U.S. customs. At least it was guaranteed and they will reship after 12-14 days. :)

nealcook420

Great info there man..thanks a mil....what you reccommend using to tie them dwn??? will be using 3gal bags....:thank you:
Well, I tie them down with string that has cloth tape around the spot that touches the stalk so that it won't cut into the plant. After the plant is trained down I use bamboo skewers to hold the top & branches low to the soil(but you can just use string the whole grow just anchor each string through a whole in the grow bag/s) and skewers won't damage the plant as bad as string. Weighing the plant down also works very well(like in the pick)just what ever works for you.

Attachments

• 100_0381.jpg
    100_0381.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_0382.jpg
    100_0382.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_0378.jpg
    100_0378.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 12
  • plants 010.jpg
    plants 010.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 13

uptosumpn

Veteran
thanks for the pics!!! they help out a lot!^^
Well, I tie them down with string that has cloth tape around the spot that touches the stalk so that it won't cut into the plant. After the plant is trained down I use bamboo skewers to hold the top & branches low to the soil(but you can just use string the whole grow just anchor each string through a whole in the grow bag/s) and skewers won't damage the plant as bad as string. Weighing the plant down also works very well(like in the pick)just what ever works for you.

nealcook420

No prob...
I picked up a 10megapixel digital camera so I can take more detailed bud pics, especially when I do a seed run.

nealcook420

The Himalayan Blue Diesel are regular seeds, I have started 2 in DWC and 1 in soil. All 3 plants are female(could be the N in the grow big), I really hope I get a few males for seeding. The Single Seeds Centre had a free seed offer going on the week before last and I ended up making 3 orders, so now I have 3 sharksbreath fem, 3 sour cream fem & 3 rocklock fem. That's not mentioning the seeds that I purchased, 10x Mi5 reg, 4x Russian Rocket Fuel reg & still have 7 HBD reg. I order regular seeds cause I want to make lots of seeds of the same strain and some auto-crosses. Karma to all!

nealcook420

I thought that the Big Devil autos were going to do bad but I was wrong, the HBD in soil is 15" tall. The HBD in the hydro system are so bushy & their growing so fast but they are drinking lots of water. Can't wait to start the Mi5 & Russian Rocket Fuel!!!

Iron Lungs

hey Neal,

thanks for stopping in on my thread man, yea it def. is a hassle having to put 1 G a day in the resevoir! But hopefully it will be worth it in the end! your girls are looking great! What day is the girls in the pic on? they are looking close to chop...:bump::jump:

Oh Yea what strain are they? :tiphat:

nealcook420

Their around day 50, I know the exact date but I don't my note-book with me. The outdoor plant in the gray pot is pure Afghan & the other in the bucket is Haze. I am going to do an auto seed run if I ever get a male, I have planted 3 reg HBD and they are females. I have the Mi5 reg, RRF reg & HBD reg left to mix and match. I can already tell that I am going to have some fairly tall plants this time. I am going to try for a bushy pheno RRF with tall pheno HBD mix, hope I can make 100 of seeds outa these 23 auto seeds I have left. Auto BlueBerry are what the almost ready plants are.

nealcook420

Thanks man, The blueberry is going to be choped on day 65. The soil HBD is 19" & the Big Devil are 16" and 14 1/2" tall. I assume that they are getting close to slowing down on vegetative growth to focus energy on budding/flowering. I have moved the Fox Farms feeding scheduale up 1 week for autos(at least this auto strain,HBD) and I am going to change the res. June 1st. Pics tomorrow.

nealcook420

Here is a little update, I bought an 18 gallon res and I am going to make a 6 site DWC. I am going DWC all the way next grow, there will be a 10 g. 6 site with 5" netties and a 18 g. 6 site with 3" netties.

Attachments

• plants 420 001.jpg
    plants 420 001.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 12
  • plants 420 007.jpg
    plants 420 007.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 11
  • plants 420 018.jpg
    plants 420 018.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 11
  • plants 420 003.jpg
    plants 420 003.jpg