What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour 60 females....check'em out!!!

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The key here is: capturing the plant, or bud as they call it. This simply means to transplant into the biggest pot you plan on using just as it starts to show sex. This will allow you to get bigger more swollen buds. I also used the "extreme raised transplant" method. All of these ideas seem to make the difference.

sound intresting i alway's put seed direct in big tall pot with auto's.
with kind of size pot's do you use for this?
i gone try it thanks

peace

LBH

Flying Goat

Mdanzig - Awesome, AWESOME plants, man... I hope mine do as well as yours obviously have...

BTW, did you choose that wall color especially to show off your plants? Because... it certainly DOES!

:tiphat:

uptosumpn

Veteran
Jus effing rediculus! first, those sour60's are huge and look great! i mean that fat B**** is gangsta leaning! LOL!:jump:
and now i have seen it all!....ERT!!!!!Genius, that's all i have to say! Always something new to learn i tell ya...def. gonna have to give this method a try...I will br transplanting tomm. currently I'm in 18oz party cups and going to 3 gal bags...jus kinda undecided on which soil to buy...? either FFOF, Pro-mix Bx or continue using MG seed starter for rest of grow..either one will have a good amount of perlite of course...I think i'd rather a soil with not to many nutes in it as I will add my own...whatta ya think? oh, I second HISSER's question....how do those sour60's do on nutes??? tolerant or very sensitive?

The key here is: capturing the plant, or bud as they call it. This simply means to transplant into the biggest pot you plan on using just as it starts to show sex. This will allow you to get bigger more swollen buds. I also used the "extreme raised transplant" method. All of these ideas seem to make the difference.

HillBillMt

seems ta me that a field of these ladys would be very fitting indeed. when did you say this last batch of seed would be ready?? summer months are so close.... hmmm, HHB :tiphat:

L

lowrydergrower

mmm long time no see man and looking good as always I can't wait to try this strain. :)

fatso

Did you train them a lot? I just popped 2 for the first go just to mess around with. one im letting grow straight up for now but the other i tried to train a little and then non trained one looks better imo. there thick lil plants right now so its hard

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use mostly 2 gallon pots, and I use the "Extreme raised transplant" method on nearly every transplant. Whenever using liquid nutes, use them sparingly like in 1/4 strength. This way less-is-more, and you dont over do it. This is where I draw the line with liquid nutes, never use it according to the specifications. Only use like every fourth watering at 1/4 to 1/2 strength.

uptosumpn

Veteran
Great! Thanks for that useful info!!! Oh, by the way, I got my sour60's today!!!:jump::bump:
18dayz to my door!!! gonna pollenate 1 entire bitch!!!:dance013:

I use mostly 2 gallon pots, and I use the "Extreme raised transplant" method on nearly every transplant. Whenever using liquid nutes, use them sparingly like in 1/4 strength. This way less-is-more, and you dont over do it. This is where I draw the line with liquid nutes, never use it according to the specifications. Only use like every fourth watering at 1/4 to 1/2 strength.

Hashy1

awesome looking plants there mdanzig. My sour60 never came in the mail. I'm out some cash but no biggy. tho i dont think i will ever order any beans again. you know getting screwed out of cash and no beans one time is more then enough.