What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AUTOFLOWER GROW JOURNAL-3 different strains-pictures included

UPDATE-Double Deisel Ryder-14 days old

UPDATE-Double Deisel Ryder-14 days old

like I said....not a whole lot of change from 4 days ago but it was transplanted about 5 days ago and is now showing signs of taking off again:jump:

Attachments

• P1010290.jpg
    P1010290.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 14
UPDATE-Poison Dwarf-14 days old

UPDATE-Poison Dwarf-14 days old

she is starting to show signs of better growth......:)

Attachments

• P1010291.jpg
    P1010291.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 16
Another Garden security pic

Another Garden security pic

she really is a camera type dog...loves to be involved...and nobody gets near the garden.....Gypsy Rose is 4 yrs old and wont let anyone near the plants.....or our yard for that matter!:D:good::headbange

Attachments

• P1010281.jpg
    P1010281.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 11
Is this your first grow?

Pulling up a chair till the end!:blowbubbles::blowbubbles:

lol...no...I am actually a veteran grower,I have grown outdoor,indoor,greenhouse,soil,hydro,aero,DWC,drip feed etc........I have grown many strains....some of my favorite to grow include-jack herer-white widow-hashberry-white satin-grape ape-violator kush-..........there are lots of others but those are my favorite................this is just my first autoflower grow.......I have done loads of research on them...now finally doing them!:jump:.......welcome to my thread........any comments or questions are welcome here:wave:

UPDATE-hardening has begun!!

UPDATE-hardening has begun!!

so today was the best day of the new year..we had 75 degree temps here in the high desert.......as of today all of the girls will be hardening outside during the day.....for a few days...then into the SUNSHINE they will go!!.....thats when the real fun begins!!!:dance013::jump::laughing:

socbutter

I have some Sour 60 in the refrig. I would love to see your grow when you get it started.

Cant wait to move to Colorado and start growing again.

Lookin good! Look forward to see em' flower out... tho probably not as much as you lol

lol...yeah..the biggest ER is starting to smell pretty strong already...I'm gonna try and get some updated pics up this weekend......the DDR has caught up with the biggest ones and is looking like it is gonna be great!..the PD is exactly that....dwarf...its very healthy...just gonna be a midget!....:)

new sour 60 grow with ?

new sour 60 grow with ?

I have some Sour 60 in the refrig. I would love to see your grow when you get it started.

Cant wait to move to Colorado and start growing again.

so I have pretty much decided on sour 60 and a new AF strain called Big Devil...been reading up on that strain and hear great things....so....oh big devil is by sweet seeds...have also heard good thigs about them...especially their expertise with AF strains...so what do you think?...check them out everyone....let me know what you have heard...good or bad......:fight::crazy::cuss::listen2::yappy::Bolt:

socbutter

Sweet Seeds Big Devil Feminized

Sweet Seeds Big Devil Feminized

Sex : Feminized
Type : Runderalis, Indica / Sativa, Mostly indica
Flowering : Autoflowering Genetics :
Flowering Time : Medium Outdoor Harvest : September
Height : Medium, Tall THC Level : 18%
Characteristics : Fruity Skunk

Sweet Seeds Big Devil is a feminized automatic strain of high stature, Sweet Seeds selected this particular one which can reach a 1 to 1.5m, in order to answer our customers demand for a higher automatic strain. Big Devil lives up to the name with good large production of compact and resinous buds. The taste is a fine mixture of Skunk with a fruity taste. It takes Big Devil's cannabis seeds 6 weeeks to flower.
Sweet Seeds themselves label this as the biggest autoflowering strain on the market!

5 feminized cannabis seeds
FYI just a copy/paste from the a@#$^^e web site.

Seems like a good seed to get. :2cents:

Last edited:

ACBract

Not hear much about big devil, but I seen little devil and little angel where non true AFs in this thread..
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=129303

Not sure if it has anything to do with the strain your lookin at.. but in case.
:tiphat:

Little Angel and Little Devil are from the breeder Ministry of Cannabis, I think in Holland, and not related at all to the Big Devil from Sweet seeds in Spain. Sweet also makes the Speed Devil and I grew it a few months ago. Very pleased with the smoke, tasted similar to Train Wreck, spicy. Finished fast too. True Auto:good:

ACBract

FYI just a copy/paste from the a@#$^^e web site.

Seems like a good seed to get. :2cents:

Yes ..looks good, I think I want some too. I have been looking at it recently and depending on where you get your seeds they come in packs of 1, 3, 5, or 10 seeds.