What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AUTOFLOWER GROW JOURNAL-3 different strains-pictures included

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Yea I know what you mean, man. I've ordered from The Attitude myself. But Gypsy Nirvana's Seed Boutique actually runs this forum and my standards for seed sellers have become stricter now that I've found this place. I think the same might happen to you.

So called breeders like g-13 labs usually just buy seeds from other companies and make "F2" versions. So those "Poison Dwarf"s are really probably Lowlife's or Joint Doc's work, which doesnt work out too bad for you.

Good luck with these.

ACBract

Well my deal is...I actually ordered my seeds for this grow over a year ago and the DDR and PD were not very well known strains at all......now there is more info on them.....had I known all of this last year I might have opted for something different but its what I got now.......By the way?...how did the bud turn out on that autoflower that you had to switch to 12/12 on?:)

I had the lowbldt, star ryder, and smurfberry from sag, and they were all great smoke and good yielders with huge leaves. The low boldt had the strongest smell, and the smurfberry had the best smell. The lowboldt and smurf were good relaxers/sleep inducers, and the star ryder was great day smoke, good "up" head buzz.

ACBract

oh ACBract-also poison dwarf is by g-13 labs....but you might wanna read up on them ...I am getting a lot of bad info on g-13.....Easyryder is probably the friendliest true AF out there.....from all the info I have heard anyways.

Yes, the Easy ryder is also a great auto. I think they are only available in feminized form. I grew 16 of them last year and that 4 rows of 4 plants took up a whole 3.5 foot by3.5 foot and yielded over 1.25 Lb. under 400 watt HPS. Very potent and very tasty strain. Good day smoke.

UPDATE-10 days old

UPDATE-10 days old

ok,sorry everyone that I didnt update last night but after I went to the dispensary I just had to smoke some of my top shelf meds.Last night I got some stuff called toxic mango and "HOLY SHIT"!!Awesome.......needless to say I didnt get to updating :kos::bashhead:....so here you guys go.....
The first 4 pics are of the easyryders...they are doing great!!

Easyryders-10 days old

Easyryders-10 days old

:plant grow::watchplant::clover:

Attachments

• P1010273.jpg
    P1010273.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 11
  • P1010275.jpg
    P1010275.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 16
  • P1010276.jpg
    P1010276.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 14
  • P1010278.jpg
    P1010278.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 13
Double Diesel ryder-10days old

Double Diesel ryder-10days old

As you can see the DDR is a bit smaller that the ER..........the last pic is of the poison dwarf....its showing the least signs of thriving...its not doing bad...just doesnt seem to be as strong of genetics as the rest from my experience.

Attachments

• P1010274.jpg
    P1010274.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 12
Poison Dwarf-10 days old

Poison Dwarf-10 days old

Like I said...you can judge for yourself....but all of these plants get the EXACT same treatment....so...yeah...the PD seems to be lacking...what do you guys think?:dunno:

Attachments

• P1010277.jpg
    P1010277.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 10
The Gaurdian of the garden!

The Gaurdian of the garden!

I know most of you might appreciate a picture of the best garden security measure there is!Her name is Gypsy Rose and I doubt anyones gonna get away with my meds!!...:dance013:

Attachments

• P1010282.jpg
    P1010282.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 11
I have a question for someone in the know about how I go about posting pics because I am running out of attatchment space...so???...any moderator available for some pic posting help?

new pics and updates tonight

new pics and updates tonight

ok everyone....I will be updating with new pics and plant info in just a few more hours.I have to free up some space on my camera and take the new shots............oh and could I get a little bit more participation cause I am trying to get over 50 posts for this thread...or after tonights update I wont be able to show more pics.
Thanks in advance to everyone.This truly is the best forum for autoflowers....have been to other sites but this one is superior...by far......:laughing::bow::good::smoke out:

Bighill

lol no no you just need to make 50 posts on your IC mag account.. what i am typing now counts as a post. See below your join date. Every time you yak some smak that baby goes up one. 50's the magic number. Just go around the site and rack em up lolol.. keep it on topic and i don't see why anyone is going to notice.

Bh.

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran

here is a little auto flower bubbleberry I chopped today!:yay:
hope you don't mind.
post post post so you can show us your babys:tiphat:

lol no no you just need to make 50 posts on your IC mag account.. what i am typing now counts as a post. See below your join date. Every time you yak some smak that baby goes up one. 50's the magic number. Just go around the site and rack em up lolol.. keep it on topic and i don't see why anyone is going to notice.

Bh.

oh ok!!...duh!!...I get it now..lol:bigeye::greenstars:Thanks for your help BH

UPDATE-14 days old-easyryders

UPDATE-14 days old-easyryders

ok here ya go everyone...the first 4 are of easyryders....they are all coming along nicely.By far the fastest growing strains out of the 3 strains I have going.
The next picture will be of the double deisel ryder which has stunted by 3 or 4 days because of transplant shock...as of today it is showing signs of picking back up the pace:dance013:

And the last pic is of the poison dwarf...it is actually starting to look happier and is showing signs of improved growth.................by the way...does anyone know what causes that little bit of leaf curl on the ER?...I noticed in others grow pics of ER that some of their leaves were curled a little as well, but only in very young plants(less than a month old)......is this a strain thing because the PD and DDR is not doing it....and all of these plants are treated exactly the same.........so yea i dunno....anyone?:dunno:

Attachments

• P1010292.jpg
    P1010292.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 10
  • P1010285.jpg
    P1010285.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 18
  • P1010284.jpg
    P1010284.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 12
  • P1010283.jpg
    P1010283.jpg