What's new

Test Grow, Purple Concorde and Speedy Gonzales.

TheCave

Seedling, thanks for doing this grow, I just got my Purple Mazar beans in today and will drop them into paper towels this sunday. They will be under two 90w triband UFO's.

How tall did the PM's get?

Thanks,
J

TheCave

TheCave: are you gonna start a journal???

Yes, I will be doing a journal here on ICM once I get them cracked. I will be doing the Purple Mazar's, a Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk, and A Barney's Farm Acupolco Gold (I know it is not a 70's version). I currently have 5 G13 Poison Dwarf's at 37 days journaled on another site.

Seedling

OK time for the big finale!!
Smoke report and some pictures of the cured finished product.

First of all i want to say thanks to Stitch for bring these genetics to us, im very pleased with the results! Bigguppz to you my friend!

Starting with the Speedy Gonzales.
There were two different phenos one more Sativa leaning and one full on Indica, this report and picture is on the Indica pheno as that one is far superior in taste and potency. Whant to say that i like tha sativa to for day time smoke, it has a very good giggle effect that i havent felt in years but not very long lasting. Now to the report of Speedy Gonzalez Indica.
Smell: Its pretty intense, full on petrol/diesel with pine or mint in the mix. there are also clear undertones of the classic skunk smell but not over powering at all. Lovely smell in my opinion, classic smell with that extra layer of petrol that makes it so much more interesting.

Picture of the finished SG bud:
picture.php

Color wise its green yellow and frosty, some phenos showing a little bit of purple.
The taste is as the smell, classic good weed with an extra dimension of mint and petrol. the mint is strong on the exhale.
Potency in up there with the best Autos would say 8/10. Body effect with a nice head buzz that lasts, more trippy then narcotic. Good for watching movies or getting creative on. Its smooth and not were hard on the lungs.

Now to the purple Mazar
The smell is out of this world, when you open the jar after a good cure is like smelling a jar of berry marmalade. There is so much Strawberry/Raspberry, i cant stop smelling it. When you break the buds up you get a very nice sour smell on top of the fruit. To describe it in one word. Mouth watering, im drooling just thinking of it.

picture.php

Color wise its green, dark purple and orange. Lovely looking buds. Bag appeal is top notch!
The taste is deep and think, nicely coats your mouth. Sour on the inhale and very berry on the exhale. The high is excellent, very focused on the body. perfect for relaxation or anything else... I love this one, my favourite so far. No paranoia no, racyness just a very good body stone that last for a loooong time. Potency is up there with a regular non auto Mazar hard to say but easy an 8 in my book.

Thats it for this time, hope you enjoyed this grow. Take care you all and stay safe!

Lets start of with a picture after 6 weeks cure.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Awesome!
That´s a great result mate.
I hope mine turn half as good as yours.
For when the next run with some more sticht genes?
Take care

Seedling

Thank you for the comments. Im sure that your PMs will turn out great Paulo. Easy to grow, takes nutes very very well.. and is delicious!!

uptosumpn

Veteran
WOW! That PM looks like top shelf shit!!! great pics and great smoke report!! I cant wait till' I start minez....jus tryin to re-configure my set-up....<thinkin about puttin the PM's in oxy-pots!!! I want em' BIG,,,,feel mi??!!!

Seedling

WOW! That PM looks like top shelf shit!!! great pics and great smoke report!! I cant wait till' I start minez....jus tryin to re-configure my set-up....<thinkin about puttin the PM's in oxy-pots!!! I want em' BIG,,,,feel mi??!!!

Go mate go!! Would love to see some one grow them in the Oxys!! A monster Purple auto...mmmmmmmm!

Seedling

If any pone else is growing these strains give me a heads up or post a picture here as im very interested to see what these plants can do in different environments.

Have to say that the Speedy Gonzales get better and better, the cure is doing magic to it. Menthol Diesel with a hint of that almost Cheese smell. Hard do describe but it get stronger and better for every day it spends in the glass jar.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
:bigeye: Awesome man awesome...
really congrats man..purple mazar looks real candy...i want this one into my jar very fast after your report about this, so enjoy seedling i'm happy for you and keep it up!!

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Purple Mazzar male

Purple Mazzar male

Hi there seedling!:tiphat:
I´m loving to read you reports on the PM. So much that i´m thinking of saving some polen from this guy.
Purple Mazzar with less then 40days from seed:artist:
A pretty main flower
picture.php

Many balls
picture.php

Short and Sturdy
picture.php

I hope that you dont mind my pics, i just like the little bugger:)

Peace and Light:ying:

Seedling

Nice one Paulo!

Looks like a good candidate for your little breeding project, the only thing he is lacking in my opinion is the purple hues... Keep up the good work and feel free to post any pictures you have of them strains here.

mrtank

great grow seedling! loving the pics and proper smoke report :D looks like you grew yourself some real tasty nuggets of pure goodness there!

Seedling

Thank you mrtank! You the same tank hanging around thctalk? If so post some pics of your rooftop grow, im loving that one! Wicked set up and look like you will have some sweet bud coming your way in a months time or whatever.

Keep up the good work mate!

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
I LOVE the purpke mazar pics man, gonna have to get my hands on this one!

Cheers

20/4:tiphat: