What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Which standard strains would you be the most excited TO see made into a Autoflower ?

ACBract

I want to see an auto-afghankush... not sure if there's one yet.

"Auto Afghan Kush" is produced by the breeder ********. I got mine from the single seed center, who sells single seeds or whole packs - your choice. So I bought one seed to test it and it turned out to be some of the most potent autoflowers I ever smoked, so I went to ******* and bought a whole pack because they have better prices.

Last edited by a moderator:

ACBract

Can we see some auto Thai sativa? or auto Malawi Gold? or auto Dalat? Auto Lambs Bread/Breath? auto Blue Dot? auto ......um ......anything that produces more than 2 or 3 oz per plant, but still medical grade quality, and as easy to grow as most autos? :prettyplease:
I have heard rumors of a Big Devil automatic that can yield high made by the same people as the Speed Devil. SD is true auto under 20/4, but we have yet to see the BD.

t.o.med

:yeahthats:yeahthats:yeahthats

I just started some c99 seeds that I picked up from a private auction site a year and a half ago. I have 8 five day old seedlings going now. They are from a nice Pineapple pheno.... I also started some CherrySlyder x Sour Bubble seeds I made in the hopes of a cherry leaning pheno from it.

I was looking for some Federation Romulan which is suppose to be the best there is. But the company I guess has gone under or something like that. So if you ever see any for sale at any decent seedbank lemme know.

I am planning a road trip to see some Spring Training baseball and I am going to stop by a few cali places and see if I can get a nice romy cut. I had some before that I crossed to Flodica but I have not been able to find a nice romy pheno.

S_a_H

try next generation seed co. they split from federation same romulan.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
try next generation seed co. they split from federation same romulan.

Someone else had pointed me in that direction but the description of the company says it was started in 1997. So I wasn't sure and was just hoping somewhere along the way I may find someone that is a collector of seeds would part with them.

I have a Romulan x Flodica cross that I haven't run yet and was thinking it sould be pretty easy to spot each pheno.

S_a_H

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No the only Rom is the one I got at the club to make this cross. Well I actually didn't buy the guy across the street did and didn't have enough room to keep them all.

S_a_H

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
what about crossing Trainwreck with an auto? Would that work cause I just love that weed! Its VERY medicinal!
Thanks

ACBract

what about crossing Trainwreck with an auto? Would that work cause I just love that weed! Its VERY medicinal!
Thanks

Back on highbred .net I posted about my TW X LR#2. I thought about calling it Train Ryder or Auto Wreck depending on if it turned out to be mellow or devastating. I never got past the first generation cross because other breeding projects took my attention. I still have about 50 seeds. Not sure what to do with them. :dunno:Thinking about getting this breeding project going again or donating them to someone who wants to continue the work.

Mr.Meds

What pheno of trainwreck AC? That sounds like a great cross! I'm always down to continue anybodies work! Either way, I'd be excited to see the outcome!

MrBlatent

What you waiting for?

What you waiting for?

Back on highbred .net I posted about my TW X LR#2. I thought about calling it Train Ryder or Auto Wreck depending on if it turned out to be mellow or devastating. ...... Not sure what to do with them. :dunno:Thinking about getting this breeding project going again or donating them to someone who wants to continue the work.

Get it going again, i would love to see this cross!

ACBract

Perhaps I will get her goin on again.A month or 1.5 months ago I planted some of these seeds, and as expected from growing them before, none of them autoflowered. I will have to put them on 12/12 to see if they are boys or girls. I need to get more LR#2 pollen and another TW cutting. My TW cutting that I pollenated withLR#2 pollen was the sativa pheno, but I think I will try to get a indica pheno and make the auto TW a 50/50.

C

cork144

the developement of autoflowers will only ever grow, as we keep breeding different autos together and then to more potant regular strains, we put layer upon layer of different cananbinoid profiles in there,
eventually the smoke would be very comparabale,

i think breeding on now with autos would have to be done with sour 60, from SAH's grow it looks very promising and looks be the best place to start when breeding a new auto strain,

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Did an auto grow once and never ever again real pain in the ass and not ready when they say can really fuck up the grow.. peace out Headband707

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
I'd LOVE to get some of those trainwreck seeds!!!
Anything to further auto's!!
I have the indica Trainwreck seeds..a friend got a couple and is trying them out as we speak
You should get those going again ACbract

Mr.Meds

anybody have any direct experience with sagamartha double diesel ryder? I have read they aren't auto, but how about the quality? Any pictures? I have some I could backcross.

Latest posts

Latest posts