What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AF-SOG! High Yielding! Organic!

• Thread starter IceColdCrickets
  • Start date

hilbie

ive spoken about this before that autos out yeild any strain when u look at gram per watt per sqaure foot of grow room, this is becuase all space is growing actual weed, the veg room is eliminated so it becomes more sqaure feet to grow and this is how they out yeild typical strains that would need to sacrafice space to clone n veg, true u have to pay for more light as they flower under any light schedule but u will outyeild even if ever so slighty just about anything on the planet with autos when u include useable space as part of the equation-

ice whats your seed bill...around 500 us dollars?

lilbopep

This is a very interesting concept...stupid newb ? but what light cycle are you running? I mean do you just start at 12/12 or do you do 24 for a while then switch? I know the switch is not needed for them to flower but maybe an 18/6 would work well?

Bitches are looking sexy sr...keep up the great work

Thanks,
LBP

the.rise

really nice canopy youve got going on there. does the thickness of it and the intertwined plants make it any more difficult to water?

is there a preferred stagger time between grows? i want to toss in 20 more non fem seeds and then let this "first grow" finish out. I've learned my lesson, im either going to feminize my own seeds with CS or will be forced to buy some for the next run.

I

IceColdCrickets

really nice canopy youve got going on there. does the thickness of it and the intertwined plants make it any more difficult to water?

is there a preferred stagger time between grows? i want to toss in 20 more non fem seeds and then let this "first grow" finish out. I've learned my lesson, im either going to feminize my own seeds with CS or will be forced to buy some for the next run.

watering is easy only takes 10mins, I will take a pic and show you what I mean , hehehe.

I

IceColdCrickets

Update! Day 36, Full flowering is now set and no more stretch will be showing. Check 1st post.

gonzo`

You can get the same result by doing 12/12 from regular seed. You still end up with massive yield and you can use a normal strain.... Go look at 12/12 from seed thread... This is the way forward with seeds people...

Latest posts

Latest posts