What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AF-SOG! High Yielding! Organic!

• Thread starter IceColdCrickets
  • Start date
N

nolimit2136

hey ICC, your method seems top notch. I had a quick question about the molasses. When you say add 1/2 a tsp per gallon of water, do you mean add it to the tea or the actual plant water. Sorry for the noob question man. I appreciate your help alot! and your plants look amazing.....cant wait to see the dry shots

I

IceColdCrickets

Hey guys i will have some yeild info soon, this shit is TOP notch guys, but the smell from this stuff really can be a problem if odor control is a concern.

I will show you how a process it into dried buds, this stuff is a little fluffy so I vacum press it to make perfect buds. I will take pics of the process, and how i make them ready for storage. Anyone that sees this bud thinks it is some really good Skunk bud. You cant deny the power of this AF weed it really better then a lot of NON AF strains sold today. I just wish I could let you guys really try a nug of this stuff. But SORRY its MINE!!!

ICC. :joint:

I

IceColdCrickets

hey ICC, your method seems top notch. I had a quick question about the molasses. When you say add 1/2 a tsp per gallon of water, do you mean add it to the tea or the actual plant water. Sorry for the noob question man. I appreciate your help alot! and your plants look amazing.....cant wait to see the dry shots

Add the molasses when you are brewing the TEA so it disolves.

ICC:smokeit:

I

IceColdCrickets

Update, on those other plants that were in there with the LR#2,, LR#1 FEM, now this is another proven ICC TEA grow, You will not find pics of LR#1 that look like this normally. So here let the pics speak for themselves.

LR#1 near harvest. that is a 16oz bottle cap, these bud is solid and quite large.:biggrin:

ICC

N

nolimit2136

those pics make me drool haha. do you know how many gallons/liters those 5.5"x5.5" pots hold? just curious. im looking online to try to find how much they hold but it doesnt say. thanks for the help man i appreciate it alot!

I

IceColdCrickets

those pics make me drool haha. do you know how many gallons/liters those 5.5"x5.5" pots hold? just curious. im looking online to try to find how much they hold but it doesnt say. thanks for the help man i appreciate it alot!

I do think they are around 4 liters, 1 gallon, yes quite small and I still get buds like those. Hehehe its all about the FOOD!

ICC:whistling:

W

Wariat

Im still waiting for the weight report, i wonder if you can hit 1 gpw .

HookaHittaH

Very informative grow ICC I enjoyed it and look forward to the next one. I remember using a similar tea method on my first ever outdoor grow. That was the biggest plant I've ever grown... Maybe I need to get back to making tea this spring for my AF grow.

I

IceColdCrickets

YIELD RESULTS!!

Total Yield= 1/2 space used = 6.2 oz, 173.6g,
7.54g avg. yeild per plant.

400W HPS = 1/2 space used = .43GPW Full space would have had around .8GPW

Total yield of the LR#2 FEM 23 plants of various sizes, = 6.2oz of the most highest quality sticky buds! I expected the buds to be more compact, this run resulted in buds that where more air filled then compact,,, I suspect due a heat problem I didn't see as my TEMP meter was not working correctly, causing the buds to run/stretch. Oh well wont happen again, the yeild is usually higher in this setup. Easily getting the 1GPW+, But still if you had to entire space filled with 48 plants in this 42 x 42 inch space you would have pulled around 12 oz with the conditions this time around.

So, 6.2 oz for half the space, not the 8 oz I was expecting but hey mistakes happen when you rely on Electronic Temp Gauges to work correctly.:dunno: It was reading 10+ degrees LESS then it acutally was,, I figured it out when I was lucky enough to be given a nicer temp gauge and did some comparisons.

I will have pics of dry buds later today.

ICC

GlassHoler

Nicely Done!

Thank you for the excess of knowledge and advice that you give out to newbies like me. It really makes growing so much easier...

:smokeit:

vicious bee

Thank you very much for the detailed information. I've been watching this thread and cheering you on. I'm planning something similar and it's a great help to have something to go by. On the yield. I think that's fairly good. Consider you don't have 2 or 3 weeks veg. time and don't have to keep mothers. I don't think most people get one gram/watt unless they have the strain they use dialed in and have great experience with that strain. On the other hand your using a bit more electricity with the longer hours. Not being critical just observant. Could be that the longer veg. for normal strains equals out the electrical usage. One more picky question please. Was that final weight trimmed? Thanks for the grow. Very informative.