What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AF-SOG! High Yielding! Organic!

• Thread starter IceColdCrickets
  • Start date

the.rise

im interested to see how the canopy grows in on so many autos so close. im currently working with about 38x43 in area to grow in and would love to maximize yield. so it might actually last til the next harvest instead of having to go back to buying bud to smoke =(

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking forward to seeing this progress. How often do you plan on updating with pics?

Nice info as always ICC.just about ready to get things up and running..wont be long..seeds are here, but only got 10 blue streak and 10 deisel ryder. keep the post coming..

THC123

Veteran
looks interesting , could you post a link to a how to make fem af seeds?

Would be easier and if i can make femenised af's it would be great for guerillia

B

Blue

Good idea, but one problem is the fact you are not useing normal LR#2 beans you have chose a different strain so the yield you will get will mean nothing in comparison if you get where I'm coming from?

I know a few people who run perpetual harvest using fem auto flower beans just to feed them selves, as they cant be bothered with the whole clone deal.. dont know why but hey each to their own.

Do they chuck out male flowers when stressed or when they are over ripe??? I dont have much exp with Auto strains not my thing..

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
awesome ICC been waiting for this grow for a long time mate.... i am also doing something very similar but out doors :) well have to compare yields :)

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
looks interesting , could you post a link to a how to make fem af seeds?

Would be easier and if i can make femenised af's it would be great for guerillia

Use colloidal silver, selfing with CS is a little hard since they finish so quick, so it is best to start two AF batches at different times. Then treat the first female with the CS, and pollinate a female from the younger batch. Result, 100% female seeds.

P.S.- you can self them, though you will have to start spraying very early, most likely before the even sex.

S

ShamelessJames

Sweet bro! :woohoo: The AF-SOG is a concept of growing, it can be applied Indoors OR Outdoors! Your yield per sq foot will be great, I call them AF-SOG Plots. Just think every 4x4 space you pull 1 lb or more, 2-3 times each season. It is part of another concept called Blanket growing, Just image a field full of AFs and harvest many times a year. The yeild potencial is staggering!

ICC:joint:

How about stacking them vertically indoors too since they are short? A shelfing system taking up one wall that's about 6 feet high could have 4-5 shelfs of little autoflowers running. Could easily be done with long tube flouros. Lot of potential with the size of these plants.

I

IceColdCrickets

Updated 1st post with a pic at day 18, rapid growth has started.

the.rise

lookin great. at what point do you do full waterings (when you get some runoff) for your girls? right now i'm only on day 3 out of the ground but i've been periodically watering keeping the soil damp throughout germination and now since they've pretty much all sprouted i was wondering when they could handle a full watering. I just dont want to wash out the roots or anything by doing too much too soon. still a newbie when it comes to manually watering.