What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BROTHERS GRIMM...STRAINS AND INFO...

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey fellow IC enthusiasts i wanted to start this thread with the intentions of finding out as much as i can about Brothers Grimm i know they produced C-99 and Apollo 11 but just wanted some more info about them as people and there other strains and breeding practices and why they are no longer around..

So dont be shy people post away id love to see some pics from there original releases thanks...

Benji...

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If there is any mods on can u please repair my thread title thanks in advance...

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
BENJI, i LOVE the thread title, lol

And yeah, i'm very curious as to why these guys aren't around anymore...what better time for a reunion tour then now?

ArcticBlast

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Basically had other interests in their lives, got out on top.

'Ice Princess'

Created by crossing the mother of Cinderella 99 to a male White Widow from Green House which actually had resinous leaves! This strain will be the resin queen of the new millennium. Ice Princess grows best indoors, producing a compact plant which matures rapidly into a sticky, crystal-covered "Christmas tree". Her flavour and scent combine spices & fruits, but with a skunky undertone. The high is cerebral, but with more "body effect" than Cinderella.

'Rosetta Stone'

Rosetta Stone is a fast-flowering plant with heavy resin production and average yield. It clones remarkably well and is generally an easy plant to work with. It was created by pollinating a unique Ginger-Ale female (Ginger Ale makes the densest nuggets we've ever seen) with a male we've tracked for a long time as a reliable resin-enhancing father. Rosetta Stone is a super potent, wonderfully sweet, fruity smelling, perfectly balanced Sativa/Indica hybrid. A definite keeper in any connoisseurs garden.

'Sugar Blossoms'

Smokers of White Widow almost universally comment that they wish it tasted better. The Bros Grimm set out to solve this problem by creating Sugar Blossoms, a skunky, lemon-flavoured White Widow hybrid. Expect hardy, vigorous plants with an Indica-dominant growth profile. Short & branchy, Sugar Blossoms is a high yielding, fast flowering, resinous plant that produces dense, sugar-coated buds that has a great taste and a light lemon smell. This plant, like most Brothers Grimm offerings, is easy to work with, trims up very easily, and has a beautifully balanced high.

'Green Giant'

An extremely heavy-yielding Big Bud "mom" which continues to average 40g/sqft produced these when crossed with a stocky Shiva Skunk male. We're impressed with its' yield and the quality of this narcotic smoke.

'DTC99'

The Super Sativa Seed Club (SSSC) bred a Thai strain for four generations to stabilize its traits favoring indoor cultivation. SSSC's famous Durban Poison male was used to pollinate a particularly sweet Thai female from this fourth generation. The hybrid was called "Durban Thai Highflier" by SSSC is has quite a reputation among Cannabis "Old-timers". They exhibited the best genes from both sides of their heritage, maturing early and remaining reasonably compact due to the Durban's influence. True Thai weed is sickly sweet, but when crossed with the Durban, the hybrid took on a taste distinctly like black licorice. Bros Grimm decided to cross a particularly early-maturing female SSSC Durban Thai with a Cinderella 99 male. Expect a hybrid that is heavily Sativa-dominant, yet suited to indoor cultivation.

'Grimm White Shark'

We grew out dozens of White Widows from Green House stock. We chose from SEVERAL potentially EXCELLENT seed mothers for this hybrid, basing our final decision on stature, vigor, resin production and potency. The father of this hybrid is a Super Skunk from Sensi Seed Bank which grows HUGE masses of flowers that translates into BIG BUDS when his genes manifest themselves in his female offspring! The large yields of pungent-smelling, connoisseur-quality buds are well worth waiting 9 weeks for. An excellent choice for greenhouse cultivation, where these plants become HUGE!

'Grimm White Widow'

White Widow is a 60/40 Sativa/Indica hybrid that produces fantastically crystal-covered buds that are a joy to behold for any cannabis connoisseur. The Brothers Grimm began working with this amazing strain several years ago, when we purchased dozens of seeds from Greenhouse Seed Bank and planted them all. From this huge sample group of White Widow individuals, a single outstanding male and female were chosen after much evaluation. Some BG hybrids (Rosetta Stone, Sugar Blossoms, ect...) have already been created from the selected male plant and the public's response to them has been extremely favorable. Now after almost two years spent cubing our special female which was used to create Grimm White Shark, we're proud to announce the release of the most stable White Widow seedline the world has yet seen.

'California Indica'

Bros Grimm got so many requests for a good "couch-lock" Indica that we decided to test a pure Indica cross. We grew out a large sample group - these are the type of plants one might see a picture of in the dictionary under the definition of "Indica". Dark green, broad leaves, short stature, thick stalks and heavily branched...this pure strain produces heavy buds with a NARCOTIC stone.

'Aurora Borealis'

Yes it's The Brothers Grimm version of Northern Lights! Truly outstanding individuals were selected to breed our own UNIQUE true-breeding version o the classic NL#5.

'Matanuska Thunder'

The Brothers Grimm are happy to offer this mysterious strain after receiving numerous requests. BG began with a clone obtained from an Alaskan biker who has been growing it for years up north. Mantanuska is a 40/60 Sativa/Indica hybrid, bred for an indoor environment. These plants produce enormous, rock-hard buds with an intensely skunky smell and flavor, not to mention the legendary high.

'White Russian'

The Brothers Grimm have re-created this respected hybrid of AK-47 and White Widow. A Serious Seed Co. AK-47 female with outstanding resin production and short stature was pollinated by the father of Ice Princess. Expect dense, heavily frosted buds that cure to a pale green with orange pistils and smoke with a spicy flavour. The clear, up high of AK-47 with a relaxing body effect from the White Widow.

'Sweet Skunk'

The Skunk #1's acrid scent has been softened after crossing a fine male with one of our favorite "personal stash" mother plants. You might think you're in a mango grove. Nice balance of cerebral and body highs!

'Apollo 11'

This indoor hybrid has a high calyx/leaf ratio & finishes flowering in 7 weeks or less. Our big-yielding, lemon-scented female clone named "Genius" because of her CLEAR, energetic, thought-provoking high was crossed with a robust Cinderella 99 male to create Apollo Eleven. Expect some variation among individuals. The best females are short, heavily branched plants with multitudes of dense, resinous bud sites - perfect for SCROG. The smoke has a sweet citrus flavour. The high is UP & HAPPY.

'Cinderella 99'

This strain may be the "Holy Grail". The result of painstakingly backcrossing a very rare female to her male progeny over 3 generations. This hybrid was specifically bred for indoor cultivation. Short-statured & heavily branched, this plant grows long, dense colas with an extremely high flower/leaf ratio and outrageous resin production. The breeder has observed a "giant leap" in potency with each progressive generation and, as expected, Cinderella 99 has topped all previous results - her high is heavily influenced by Haze; clear, energetic & devastatingly psychoactive. A plant with all of the above is rare enough, but Cinderella 99 finishes flowering after a scant 50 days of 12/12! Above-average yields of crystal covered buds reeking of tropical fruit aromas can be harvested every other month once a mother plant is selected and asexually propagated.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I need that California Indica or some Sugar Blossoms, They sound nice

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice thanks Highlighter did anyone ever continue there lines besides the Cindy and apollo im particulary interested in the 'Aurora Borealis' damn they were some fine breeders who was Brothers Grimm i know Soul was one part i think but who else was there id like to know more...

Weedninja

Bros. Grimm was made up of Mr. Soul and Sly. Mr. Soul used to post a bit on 2 other forums. The projects with Princess like A11 and C99 were his and so was the DTC99. Not too sure about the others, but I think Sweet Skunk was Sly's. (princess was from the lone seed of a "seedless" Jack Herer bud from an A-Dam coffee shop).

WeedmanHerb is pretty knowledgeable about this kind of stuff, so you may want to pm him a link to this thread.

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool thanks Weedninja bro will do...

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll probably take some lumps for this, and anyone that knows me, knows I LOVE Apollo, but these guys aren't in the same class as Sam, Shanti, or DJ. They were opportunistic breeders w/ keen eyes, sifting thru others' work. Totally lucked into the Cindy. Had good connections and good marketing.
They put the work into what they did, and did it well, but let's keep things in perspective.

The Brothers Grimm RULED.

The Brothers Grimm RULED.

Hey Benji,
Thanks for starting this well overdue thread. Always there reading about the Brothers Grimm and trying them out. Almost ten years if my memory serves me correctly. Loved their style and their products with Rezdog now taking their place the lore of the land says grow more pot and enjoy life.

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The father of Princess and Apollo remains a mistery? :chin:
JH f2?? lol..could be anything!

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
i have spice bros DTC99 at the mo, apparantly their just bros grimm f2s, some of the individuals ive found are some of the strongest smoke ive ever had, and ive got, and had a fair bit of good shit in my time.

its a real shame none of their other strains other than cindy have survived. i loved apollo and ice princess aswell back in the day, and i feel like a tit for not saving em.

i accept they just did a good job selecting other ppls genetics and shifting em, but that is what breeding is, and always has been.

BENJI

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have spice bros DTC99 at the mo, apparantly their just bros grimm f2s, some of the individuals ive found are some of the strongest smoke ive ever had, and ive got, and had a fair bit of good shit in my time.

its a real shame none of their other strains other than cindy have survived. i loved apollo and ice princess aswell back in the day, and i feel like a tit for not saving em.

i accept they just did a good job selecting other ppls genetics and shifting em, but that is what breeding is, and always has been.

Nice lost in a sea do you have any pics..?

And i agree with your last statement...

Also a friend told me their Northern Light version was the best he has ever grown i think the taste and smell was described as straight up lemon pine needles...

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
Grimm Story

Grimm Story

I'll probably take some lumps for this, and anyone that knows me, knows I LOVE Apollo, but these guys aren't in the same class as Sam, Shanti, or DJ. They were opportunistic breeders w/ keen eyes, sifting thru others' work. Totally lucked into the Cindy. Had good connections and good marketing.
They put the work into what they did, and did it well, but let's keep things in perspective.

Not talking from a standpoint of firsthand knowledge, but by the looks of it this is a trend, not the exception. Breeders that are in the "same class" as the names you quoted, should not take offense if a comment like yours does surface. Good point to highlight excuse the pun.
I have been very interested in their story myself, but searching the web is not always the answer. Good thread indeed.
If it wasnt for C99 to be such a special ganja for me personally, I probably would never have believed in true genetic difference that you can taste and feel. It really stands out in all ways. My plants smell like a freshly opened apple cider when alive.

From there onwards did "strains" make sense, and to this day still only a few stand out. Matanuska Thunder.. My friend was doing a seed grow, and bam. Didnt even know that it was a Bross grim until I told him!

I will be watching this tread with great interest. If one is interested in this plant, the interest will grow into a forest of questions. Therein lies a question begging the ask: Why dont I try?

White Rabbit

H

Hazeseeker

Nice thread Benji, really interested in all this info as well as i wasn't growing at the time the Brothers Grimm were still in the game so it's cool to get it all pieced together in 1 thread.

peace

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let's get down to the real nitty gritty. :D

Mr. Soul
I’ve been seeing a lot of posts from people asking for the “Cinderella Story”, so here it is:
In 1997, I discovered a few seeds in a bud of Jack Herer I bought @ “Sensi Smile” coffeeshop in Amsterdam while there to buy seeds. I didn’t expect much when I grew them, but one of those seeds from the JH bud produced a very special female that I call “Princess”.

Therefore Princess’ mother was a Jack Herer (IF we can believe what Sensi Smile printed on the package) and her father is a totally unidentified mystery plant.

I also got 2 more females (Genius & Cafe’Girl) & several males from those seeds. I used pollen from one of the males on a heavy-yielding, dense, resinous ShivaSkunk (from Sensi Seedbank) female, then grew the resulting seeds to get males to produce pollen to cross Princess with, beginning the cubing process.
The first generation of seeds from Princess were called P.50 because they were 50% Princess. I used males from the P.50 generation to back-cross to Princess to get P.75 and again back-crossed with the P.75 pollen to get P.88 and again with the P.88 pollen to get P.94 which is “Cinderella 99″, a cubed version of Princess.

The name “Cinderella” was chosen because of the parallels between this story and the well-known fairy tale in which Cinderella becomes a Princess despite her humble beginning. It’s also VERY similar to the story of the “Morgan Horse”…go Figure

I ALWAYS see preflowers between the age of 4 and 6 weeks. Node 6 is commonly where they start, so I’d say you’re probably seeing them. The plants that show first are usually males. Look over each plant carefully, using a loupe. If you see a preflower at such an early age, it’ll most likely be male, but be SURE before culling it. If you can’t find a preflower on a plant, while most of the others HAVE shown… it’s most likely a female. Isn’t that uniformity NICE? Cinderella 99 is a STABLE strain. Cinderella 88 was close, but this generation is there.

(Cinderella needs odor control?) I don’t know if it helps you, but the scent is very sweet and fruity. It won’t “fool” anyone who’s familiar with MJ, but the average person might not recognize the scent as pot. They start to smell after 3 weeks of 12/12 and they’re harvested 4 weeks later, so the SHORT flowering cycle helps a bit by lessening the amount of time your garden “stinks”.

Yields are highly dependant on the methods used. Pruning style and number of plants/area make a BIG difference. I get about 2 lbs every 50 days under 2kW. I grow a combination of bushes and single-cola clones (about 12-20 of ‘em) in 2 gallon pots of organic soil, feeding them “teas” of dissolved worm castings, PSG, high phosphorus bat guano and kelp meal. My yields are average at best. Professional growers write me saying they get 2lbs/kW, which I’m sure is true.

The scent given off by Cinderella is NOT the typical “pot stench”…not at all skunky -she’s sweet and fruity. Someone passing by the flowering room MIGHT not recognize the scent as pot and mistake it for tropical flowers. When you rub the resin you can definitely smell it. C-99 is more “psychedelic”… I think that’s what you’re looking for eh? Just be sure to smoke a LITTLE, wait 10 minutes, then think about whether or not you need any more…it’s easy to over-indulge and become paranoid.

Haze is my favourite high. Very “trippy” C-99 is has more of the Haze type of high because the mother (Princess), has that kind of high and each time I back-cross to her the next generation gets a bit more of it. Smoking PURE Princess buds is a bit scary… it’s too “speedy” and paranoia-inducing for most people. But she’s so RESINOUS (see photo) and her flavour is just so delicious and fruity that I knew back-crossing her to her offspring over several generations would create a strain which is actually BETTER than the original mother in terms of a more PLEASING high. It was successful beyond my expectations.

The progression I went through was:

P.50 = Princess/(ShivaSkunk/Princess’Brother)

P.75 = Princess/P.50

Cinderella 88 = Princess/P.75

Cinderella 99 = Princess/Cinderella 88

Each generation exhibited a MAJOR jump in potency: P.50 was rather mellow, P.75 has a well-balanced body/mind high with a citrus flavour, Cinderella 88 is cerebral and paralyzing with a tropical fruit flavour, and Cinderella 99 is “TRIP WEED” with more of the fruity flavour and speedy effect from Princess.
C-99 will be a bigger yielder and faster finisher (than D/T) – which I personally think makes more sense to begin a grow with. If you’re growing under 1000W lamps, you should easily get a pound of C-99 per lamp after a 7 week flowering period. When you have all the weed you need and can take your time waiting for a long-flowering Sativa, THEN start those “extra” beans (included in your order)… I don’t know what the Bros Grimm sent you, but it’s NOT Durban/Thai. I’m still developing it, so they won’t see it for about 6 months.

Thanks for noticing her she IS beautiful! Cafe’Girl is a sister of “Princess” – Princess is the mother of the Cinderella series. Cafe’Girl smells like a combination of ginger, orange and cream… kinda smells like a “Creamsicle” -you know those ice cream bars? She has the highest YIELD of the 3 Sisters (Princess, Genius and Cafe’Girl). Cafe’Girl makes HUGE, DENSE, SPARKLING buds with a lovely high. A really sweet high, in that you never feel paranoid and it continues to “creep up” over the first 15 minutes after you smoke, leaving you feeling warm and at peace with life. Bros Grimm may offer an hybrid of Cafe’Girl when enough testing of her offspring has been completed.

Sure, I’d be glad to answer your q’s:

1. I flower clones when they’re about a foot tall and they double in height during flowering.

2. They clone SUPER EASY.

3. Crossing Cindy 88’s will you a variety of phenotypes… they’re not stable. Cindy 99 IS STABLE.

4. The seeds are small, tan in colour and “speckled” not striped. If you ordered from either Bros.Grimm or Heaven’s Stairway you WON’T get ripped off…but I’ll describe the plants: As seedlings they’re fast-growing, Indica-dominant with fairly wide leaves. They show preflowers @ 5-6 weeks old WITHOUT FAIL. They NEVER herm, so if the preflowers have pistils, it’s FEMALE forever. They flower RAPIDLY – you probably won’t believe how fat and dense and frosty they’ll be @ 4-5 weeks 12/12. The flower/leaf is EXTREMELY high; the tops of the colas go NUTS at about 5 weeks into flowering, sending braid-like floral cluster projections out in all directions without any leaves. Just before that happens, hundreds of SNOW WHITE pistils make the tip of the colas look like they’re wearing fur caps! The resin production is HEAVY (again, you won’t believe it), a HEAVENLY scent of tropical fruit and berries begins to fill the room @ 3 weeks of 12/12 and just keeps getting more overpowering ’til they’re done. The finished smoke is the type of high that keeps you UP; it’s very cerebral – the only body effect is the “jitters”. I certainly wouldn’t recommend it to anyone looking to “mellow out” on the sofa, BUT if you wanted to smoke before going running or cycling – PERFECT!

I smoked C-88 one eve after trying Silver Haze and the C-88 buzz cut RIGHT THROUGH the high of the Haze so badly that my wife asked me, “what did you do?… smoke too much?” The flavour is just like the scent; fruity and sweet…not at all hashy (not that there’s anything WRONG with that!…heehee.
Outdoors, Apollo 13 and Cinderella 88 will finish before October 15th at 43 degrees north lattitude.

If you liked NL#5/Haze, you’ll like C-99 too. It’s got a sweet, fruity taste and some of that “paranoia inducing” effect, very cerebral and speedy. The major advantages of C-99 over the old Haze x NL#5 from the original Seed Bank are rapid maturation and bigger yield. The highs and flavours are “different” but in the same class.

…Bros. Grimm

Cubing a clone is a way to create a unique seedline modelled after a currently existing female individual.

The goal is to create seeds from which the females replicate the phenotype of the original female.

Obviously the chosen female should be an outstanding specimen.

Procedure:

CONTINUOUSLY KEEP A MOTHER IN THE VEGETATIVE STATE TO PROVIDE CLONES

1. Pollinate a flowering clone of the original female with the pollen of a related male, preferably her father or a brother. The resulting seeds contain 1/2 the original female’s genes and 1/2 those of the male. An unrelated male won’t have the Y-chromosome of the chosen female’s family & therefore any Y-linked traits of the family will always be missing in the seedline.

2. Grow the above seeds & flower them. Collect an equal quantity of pollen from each selected male and mix it together.

3. Pollinate a flowering clone of the original female with the above pollen. These seeds contain 1/2 the original female’s genes plus 1/4 more because the male used was 1/2 her genetics too. I call this generation “.75” to capture the idea that it’s 3/4 of the original female’s genetics.

4. Grow the above seeds & flower them. Collect an equal quantity of pollen from each selected male and mix it together.

5. Pollinate a flowering clone of the original female with the above pollen. These seeds contain 7/8 the original genes (1/2+3/8), the “.88″ generation.

6. Grow the above seeds & flower them.
Collect an equal quantity of pollen from each selected male and mix it together.

7. Pollinate a flowering clone of the original female with the above pollen. These seeds contain 15/16 the original genes (1/2+7/16), the “.94″ generation.

Theoretically, this will be a stable, true-breeding seedline from which all females are replicas of the original. “

I wanted to “cube” Princess but add a little beef to her branches because the buds were always too heavy at harvest and branches needed staking to keep from flopping over. I crossed my ShivaSkunk female with one of the males from the same group of seeds that Princess came from. THIS cross produced a male which was then crossed to Princess, creating “P.50″ (using a shorthand notation I developed to indicate the fraction of Princess genes in the cross).
Each generation is the result of crossing a male from the previous generation to Princess herself (incestuous, I know).

Blow-by-blow description of the generations:

P.50 = Heavy, single-cola type plants with mellow high (too much influence from the ShivaSkunk) Sweet fruity scent/flavor. Unstable in most traits – for example, 10 days difference in fastest/slowest maturation period in a group of 20 seedlings.
P.75 = Plants leaning MUCH more in the direction of Princess in floral cluster and bud structure, scent/flavor turned more “tropical” like pineapple. The stability was becoming better – two major phenotypes; short & dense (potent too) or tall/HUGE (Not so potent).
P.88 = Renamed Cinderella 88 when first released on the market. It grows fast and produces excellent yields of FROSTY buds in 7 weeks! Generally uniform seedlings with minor differences in floral formation and some height variance, but the smoke is quite consistent from all plants – Dense, heavy nuggets of fruity scented & flavored (like wild berries) and covered in resin glands, the dried buds have distinctly ORANGE pistils.
And now P.94 = Cinderella 99. This project has been a huge success. The strain has been embraced by the “net”work of growers with rave reviews.

MrSoul

”I personally think the plants these Cinderella 99 seeds produce are every bit as good as a cutting from Princess herself (or better).
I say better because the flavor of no two plants is “identical”; there’s a personality to all living things. Like Princess herself, Cinderella is sweet & fruity to the palette and nose, and when you take a hit you’re BLASTED…with the same “racy” high as Princess!
The improvement comes in the yield department; 25% greater yield and a stronger branch structure, which I accomplished by starting with some ShivaSkunk genes in the original father in the cubing process.
I knew I’d blend out the majority of the traits from ShivaSkunk in the cubing process, but I was hoping to incorporate the ShivaSkunk’s stronger branches because Princess had a tendency to need supports in the final two weeks of flowering. As it turns out, I got lucky and it worked.
The name suits the strain IMO – it’s a true Cinderella Story.” – MrSoul

“Jack Herer is an unstable strain bred from an unequal combination of Sk#1, NL#5, and Haze. Crossing a male and female Jack Herer creates an F2 generation which has a HUGE number of possible recombinations of the genes. I grew out some Jack Herer F2s and discovered a SPECIAL one, “Princess”, which has many improvements on the original JH such as a shorter flowering time, denser bud structure and pineapple scent/flavour. I have been continually back crossing Princess with her male offspring (generation after generation) which eventually creates a stabilized strain having her special characteristics found reliably in most females grown from those seeds. Each generation is composed of a 50% genetic contribution from Princess (since she’s the seed parent) and a 50% contribution from the pollen parent (which also has an increasing percentage of Princess’ genetics with each generation). The progression goes: P.50, P.75, P.88, P.94, and P.97…at that point it’s considered stabilized (a male and female P.97 can be crossed and the offspring are essentially the same as the parents). I have been VERY pleased with the way this project is going; even the P.75 generation was rather stable in the sense that the individuals were all rather uniform and HIGH quality. …So, you see, since I have combined genes from Sk#1, NL#5, and Haze, creating a plant which has characteristics distinctly different than Jack Herer, and I’m creating a stable strain from this plant… it’s legitimately MY work.” – MrSoul

“Each generation exhibited a MAJOR jump in potency (P.50 was rather mellow)…P.75 has a well-balanced body/mind high with a citrus flavour, Cinderella 88 is cerebral & paralyzing with a tropical fruit flavour, and Cinderella 99 is “TRIP WEED”…with more of the fruity flavour and speedy effect from Princess.” – MrSoul

“…Princess smells very much like pineapple both during flowering and when dried, but there’s this “evil” scent in it too, like rotting meat, which has been linked with the most devastating weed (notably the Durban/Thai hybrid from SSSC, years ago). The taste is connoisseur quality when it’s cured; VERY fruity. The high is almost too intense for a lot of people; Dr. Atomic actually refused to smoke any on our second meeting, after getting rather “hazed and confused” on the first sampling we did together a couple of weeks before, so he decided to try Shiva Skunk and found that more mellow and to his liking. Two hits of Princess will induce your body to tremble involuntarily and your heart to race and paranoid thoughts… very much like Haze, but not quite as intense. It also has a “creeper” quality that makes it easy to over-indulge…you get progressively higher during the first 10 minutes after smoking. Look at the May ‘98 issue of High Times’ centerfold and find “Yellow Cab”…that’s EXACTLY what the finished Princess buds look like. The “frosting” of stalked, capitate trichomes on the flowers and smaller leaves gives them a “furry” appearance much like Haze.”
MrSoul
“I’d personally advise you to “top” the C-99’s at their 4th branch set (about 3-4 weeks old) then when the branches grow to be about a foot long (about 6-8 weeks old) you should flower them. You’ll know which plants are female BEFORE you ever switch the light cycle to 12/12. Cinderella plants always show preflowers at the 5-7 branch sets during the VEGETATIVE stage… when they’re a little over a month old. Mr Soul ”

Latest posts

Latest posts