What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor?

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
who woule be stupid enough to buy the fight when you can watch it on youtube free the next day

G `day Water

Or you could be very naughty and go to the reddit MMA streams page and watch it live for free , allegedly . :tiphat:

Thanks for sharin

EB .

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The reddit stream was almost like ppv. Not sure how long that will last though.

I like to support stuff that makes me happy. Do not like to pay for boring cards so am careful of which to buy.

Conor is the better athlete here but Khabib has found a way to neutralize very gifted fighters. Conor was doing quite well with Mayweather for 2 rounds and then faded. Cardio and take down defense gotta be there for him.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Depends how tough Khabib’s chin is because he will be eating that left hand early in the fight. If he can be durable enough then he can win the fight for sure. Otherwise Mcgreggor will silence the doubters again and be even more fucking obnoxious...

As a fellow Irishman, I love his antics and attitude. :moon: The fact he can back up what he says (99.9% of the time) is just gravy on the ham.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
a dandy showman with a manufactured act to sell to people that buy into that sort of nationalistic thinking.

I've learned in life to be more wary of the silent guy than the big mouth

Agreed. But Connor cracks me up. He is such an ass clown, and he knows it and plays into it.

B

Bird~friend

iT! ... What yA Like !!!!!!!!!!!

woooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

Mimicked that Sound so much Started to GuRGle at - Would they be called " High Notes "
(drowning ouT joe rogan TELLING You what ya Seeing - Pls. Time Correctly - You Shall Get There )
lol
Crowd Pleaser. Baby. INVIGORATION.

p.s ( Stay off the Moors, keep to the Roads )
Ya WhoTt !..." they think us mad - in the ' lamb" BUT Thats NOT WINSTON.

Time was ThaT- Rather Walkabout with Jenny. :yummy:. ... cyu:peacock:

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

........:biggrin:

Chinese Fish! Why ya wanna bust my balls, K

owh! you guys wai' facebook invasion Started. There "Short time" and WumpFFF , eik. Do not know you see! Expect as was!
( like the school :nono: ). Seeing what energy is drawn to them first...and how of to react. AS i Told Ya "h" yaO "Create" tools too proceed
there be no other way - We are Gods of God. ( - : :Comfort-hugg:

YEA ...
n regga regga - very "Yoffi" toffi Indeed
[YOUTUBEIF]IwBS6QGsH_4[/YOUTUBEIF]

(hebrew Tha')
and this " La- Hem-barregal " Means wheres ' bus stop (or similar)
really good stuff! Sleep well... :)

oh eh G - zZzZz ... ya mean " Nevermind " Land ya do :) . Dude eats food FAST! loves his avatar moment
---
If CMG Doesn't KO/TKO Khabib then he gets Subbed.

-
WooooooOOOOOOOO!

Last edited:

Chappi

As a fellow Irishman, I love his antics and attitude. :moon: The fact he can back up what he says (99.9% of the time) is just gravy on the ham.

You’re probably an obnoxious lad too...
He can backup what he says, well he beat up a lot of midgets lets be honest. When he fought a guy bigger then him in Nate he lost and the second one he barely won by running around the ring. Lets not mention he hasn’t defended shit. Don’t get me wrong he’s funny as fook and I’ve recognized his skill since his first fight in the UFC but people make him sound like a God, and he’s just had a lot of luck to complement his skillset and he’s played his cards very fooking proper.

I

Ignignokt

I'm hoping for Khabib to win but i am putting money on McGregor to win in the first round.
This way i'll be happy either way :bigeye:

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You’re probably an obnoxious lad too....

Quite the opposite, actually. I don't talk much at all, and prefer to let my actions speak for themselves.

But Conor does crack me up. He's one of those guys that will say something completely outrageous, then turn to his buddy with a wink and say, "Christ, I'm such an asshole" with a shit eating grin on his face. I've known way too many guys like that to not see it in him.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm hoping that McGregor gets his butt kicked!! But either way I just want good fight, its been a while since we have seen CM back in the octagon.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
The reddit stream was almost like ppv. Not sure how long that will last though.

I like to support stuff that makes me happy. Do not like to pay for boring cards so am careful of which to buy.

Conor is the better athlete here but Khabib has found a way to neutralize very gifted fighters. Conor was doing quite well with Mayweather for 2 rounds and then faded. Cardio and take down defense gotta be there for him.
Sorry good buddy but your analogy is flawed! Mayweather has always been a slow arter, feeling his opponent out in the 1st couple of rounds. Regardless, do you honestly think an MMA fighter can take a boxer in the ring? Same applies to a boxer who thinks he can take an MMA fighter in the octagon! Royce Gracie comes to mind :)

W

Water-

Thats connors problem.

he can hit hard and take a hard blow but he is not great fighter otherwise.

If you cant grapple well than you are not a very good fighter, boxer maybe, but not an all around good fighter.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Thats connors problem.

he can hit hard and take a hard blow but he is not great fighter otherwise.

If you cant grapple well than you are not a very good fighter, boxer maybe, but not an all around good fighter.

G `day Water

Conor reversed position on Nate diaz from the bottom using a highly technical X guard sweep . Conor escaped chad Mendes`s guillotine , Conor took down Nate Diaz against the cage. Conor took down Max Holloway and dominated him from the top . Eddie Alvarez ? How many times did he shoot and was denied ?

But ,,, he has no ground game and is a sitting duck . ... OK .

Thanks for sharin

EB

B

Bird~friend

I'm hoping that McGregor gets his butt kicked!! ...

You've said that Before Mrs Babba... :) :biglaugh: . He Does get "Personal" with the Opponents.

[Relating to this "Strong Minded" Folk Like Khabib will know That they are jus words - and so "Performance" will not be Effected]

I dont like the Bragging Aspect he seems to Constantly bring :nono: .
Lots of Delusion mixed in.L O L

(... Water EB "knows his Stuff" - jus saying "not competitive" but trains mma. )
TheIre was no Fakeness with the Aldo KO (Conors words did "Knorr" at him tho poor chap) .That Dude your talking about was called Chad Mendez (saw a recap recently) He did take him down Quite often n easily but was unable too a few times. "Since then" CMG's Take Down Defense has Improved loads as Shown on the Nate Diaz Rematch, a few others too . (Strong looking legs! However Cannot forsee KN Will have anyProb in Taking him too the Canvas)
-
Kodi? Your Irish! ...not GreenGrass by any Chance?

-
Update: Naa, mrs babba.
-
Update: not meant to happen hawk. ref upload pic. (Internet)
....... i'm seeing a Picture of that "Gasoline Guzzling Guy" from Sly Stallones 'Over-the-Top' :D

Last edited:
W

Water-

G `day Water

Conor reversed position on Nate diaz from the bottom using a highly technical X guard sweep . Conor escaped chad Mendes`s guillotine , Conor took down Nate Diaz against the cage. Conor took down Max Holloway and dominated him from the top . Eddie Alvarez ? How many times did he shoot and was denied ?

But ,,, he has no ground game and is a sitting duck . ... OK .

Thanks for sharin

EB

I watched that mendez fight last night.

Connor got the hell beaten out of him for first two rounds straight. And then managed to escape and the very end of the round and he got up and through a few punches and the guy went down with like ten seconds left in the round and they ended the fight and Connor was somehow the winner?

It wasnt as obviously fake as the Aldo knockout but it was pretty absurd, i thought.

Connor is a money making machine.

But his time is up.

They want to expand the MMA business in Russia so my bets are on the Russian for that reason and Connors poor wrestling skills.

iTarzan

Water if you think the Aldo fight was fake you have zero credibility in a mma discussion.

There have been many people predicting and wishing for the demise of Conor and he has remained on top.

MMA has a lot of paper, rock and scissors to it. Nate Diaz was tall, longed armed, skilled stand-up and has a great chin. He is paper to Conor's rock.

Khabib is shorter, shorter arms, weak stand-up game and has a suspect chin. His takedown skills are a style that Conor defends well against. Mendes had single and double leg technique that works some against Conor. But Mendes could not keep him down and took a canvas nap.

Khabib could win. However, I would risk some good money on Conor winning but I wouldn't bet a dime that Khabib will win.

Now Khabib is saying he is going to keep the fight going and humble CM. That he won't choke him out of his misery like Conor wanted Diaz to do. That is a bad strategy against Conor because at the beginning of each round they are standing.