What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet confusion

Atanasius

Sneak a peak in the dark at number two

picture.php

Atanasius

Ppl will fear the potency of your buds and start to call you Atanasius the great! Tremendous buds buddy!

ajjajaajaja you are too kind buddy txs, the seeds are great im just the monkey that adds water

Lovely pics,

Some very nice worthy entries for the next sweet seed compo...

Txs superx its been a hard grow lots of tecnical issues with the lights but the girls still growing strong.

Atanasius

Nice buds, mate! Well done!

So, what kind of smells do you get from each plant?

hey Mohadib thanks for stopping by. Well number one, suspected Green poison smells flowery maybe hints of jazmin, number two, suspected crystal candy smells sweet more fruty maybe, and number three has a milky smell to her that makes me believe she is cream 47.

Atanasius

Its been a long time since I posted pics of number three, suspected cream 47, and its because she has suffer the most stress due to some electrical problems this cycle, I move her around a lot and as you can see in the pics she suffered revegetation. Anyway she may look little ugly but she smells great and its sticky so all is not lost. Some pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php