What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UC6

that sounds like a good plan
as for the pm and that
no I cant do any of that here
might be one of those old school earn your badge type deals

but
if you make a new name on the CRAZY spot.....where we had one night of fun
we can do all that there
I will look into it this weekend. It actually felt good to not run home and have 100 notifications... Im enjoying my mini vacation lol

MW7945

Ya.. I got a second account, but I havent posted anything. I check gnomes thread and that keeps me in updated on the whole gang. Lol its kind of cerebral not having to teach 25 ppl at the same time.. I started chop tonight... I be getting the room setup.. All 24 clones are just about rooted..

I almost got wiped off the site last night for poking fun @ my $150 donation to the site lol

MW7945

So I got my gallon of CNS17 Grow, and it came with five .7ml samples of HB-101. Never heard of it, looked into it, still don't really get it lol.

So I'm thinking since I got 5 of them I'm just going to add .7ml to my tea every week. If it helps, great, if it doesn't oh well.

Thoughts?

So I got my gallon of CNS17 Grow, and it came with five .7ml samples of HB-101. Never heard of it, looked into it, still don't really get it lol.

So I'm thinking since I got 5 of them I'm just going to add .7ml to my tea every week. If it helps, great, if it doesn't oh well.

Thoughts?
Ive never heard of it.. I google it tonight and see.. Im getting ready to finish chopping here in a few.. Gonna be a long weekend..

Wisher619

Ive never heard of it.. I google it tonight and see.. Im getting ready to finish chopping here in a few.. Gonna be a long weekend..

Brother
I know what you are sayin with the notifications and helping people and all that

been doin it since 2014

I am so over it
and people never listen

we need to create a group of like minded individuals
and just share our daily grow

harvest and things we do

I am over walking people step by step and then them turning a 180 once we reach the fountain

Brother
I know what you are sayin with the notifications and helping people and all that

been doin it since 2014

I am so over it
and people never listen

we need to create a group of like minded individuals
and just share our daily grow

harvest and things we do

I am over walking people step by step and then them turning a 180 once we reach the fountain
Im with you on that.. Im a nobody here, and that suits me fine lol...
Well we post up here until we decide what we are doing. MW is still working on the site I presume, so there is that option too.
Either way, the next couple weeks is chop and tear down of the tent, and redoing the room, as well as getting a 3 systems set up... So its gonna be a long one....

MW7945

Im with you on that.. Im a nobody here, and that suits me fine lol...
Well we post up here until we decide what we are doing. MW is still working on the site I presume, so there is that option too.
Either way, the next couple weeks is chop and tear down of the tent, and redoing the room, as well as getting a 3 systems set up... So its gonna be a long one....

Haven't had time to touch that damn thing. Big snow storm coming this weekend. I got lots of food, lots of weed, and not shit to do. She'll get a makeover so we can start moving forward ;)

Haven't had time to touch that damn thing. Big snow storm coming this weekend. I got lots of food, lots of weed, and not shit to do. She'll get a makeover so we can start moving forward ;)
Awesome... Im already tired lol..
I had a lot of larf this time...
I dont know about yield yet...
too soon to tell..

So ive chopped and hung everything..
Now to drain this system and get it out the tent...

MW7945

Awesome... Im already tired lol..
I had a lot of larf this time...
I dont know about yield yet...
too soon to tell..

So ive chopped and hung everything..
Now to drain this system and get it out the tent...

Lol, half of my last grow was larf. shit pissed me off. But, it made for a hell of an amount of kief/bubble hash so there's always that :/

Hi Bro... Well give me a couple weeks and we see, as I just chopped tonight... It was my first run in it.. Ive ran rdwc before but this system was a little diff. Plus I changed nutes at the same time, so i had twice the learning curve..

I've been wanting to do some type of hydro but I'm too scared to spend allot and fuck it up so I just keep it to soil, from what I've seen on here hydro seems to grow much faster and look better.

MW7945

To automate my coco coir to a drain to waste it was like $75. Assuming you have a flood table & RO system already... but being as you're in soil...

Probs not

Well I got the system tore down and the tent removed, as well as the veg flood table all out... Now to thoroughly clean the UC system.
On a side note, clones all have nubes...
So wont be long before they really get it going now..
Well I check in tonight, after I got the system cleaned..

So where are you MW? Flower right?Just flipped didnt you?
I kind of lost track..

Bring me up to speed what you are working on Wisher?

I check in about 10-11 pst...

Wisher619

Well I got the system tore down and the tent removed, as well as the veg flood table all out... Now to thoroughly clean the UC system.
On a side note, clones all have nubes...
So wont be long before they really get it going now..
Well I check in tonight, after I got the system cleaned..

So where are you MW? Flower right?Just flipped didnt you?
I kind of lost track..

Bring me up to speed what you are working on Wisher?

I check in about 10-11 pst...

I am runnin a bunch of Quin n Tonic x Zipolite seeds
I am now selecting a pheno
got 4 to choose from
Also nust popped a bunch of Grape seeds
we will see how that goes
got about 10 seedling of that

MW7945

I might've ordered my Ripe from the same retailer so I might get 5 more samples of that hb-101 stuff.

Isn't one of you running mammoth right now? Wisher iirc?