What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2018 Outdoor Fast Version

conlarazon

Veteran
Hello Blacksandsrach, you must take the picture horizontally not vertically using the phone.

regards

Blacksandsranch

Hello:
Here are some photos. I am concerned as two of the plants are trying to flower. Their are under 24 hours of light per day, no dark at all. I will continue with them and hope they reveg when transplanted outside. The Cream Mandarine and Green Poison are the first two. The others are looking fine.

Time will tell.
BSR

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi,

Sometimes 3 days in the dark help to reset hormonal system .

And small pots can be a stress inducer .

AT WORST, it is early enough in the season to restart something from seeds.

Try 20h light / 4h dark . It's a little better to avoïd Calcium & Magnesium deficiencies, those are already watchable on your plants .

No dark period = heavy feeding program .

Try to reduce all the stress factors .
They don't try to flower, they are clearly flowering !

Stay positive dude, and perhaps pop some more seeds quickly.
:tiphat:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi fellas!

Thanks for the help, The_Skunkist, you are right in everything ;)
20h and a bigger pot could be positive and may reduce the flower production.

Blacksandsranch, do you have the package from these seeds?
If so, please send me a picture to my inbox, and the batch number.
I'll be around it,
Sweet smokes!
jaypp

Blacksandsranch

Hello jaypp!

I purchased the seeds from GYO and I bought single seeds so I do not have the original package or the batch number. These two are in full flower so I won't even try to clone. Although disappointed, I must say that the Cream Mandarine smells incredible at this point. The green poison smells good but the cream omg (sweet and dank)! The other two (Sweet Skunk and SAD) have been cloned getting ready to go outside around May 15 or so. Since I will short 4 clones from both GP and CM I took extra cuts from SS and SAD. I have been looking for some non Fast Version Cream Mandarine because this FV smells so good. I will try more sweet seeds because the Cream Mandarine smells so good. I am also going to enter the picture contest cuz they look so good.

Thanks
BSR

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can't go wrong with Cream Mandarine Auto, this is my 2017 crush !

The harvest time is nice from 63 to 67 generally 65 days. The smells and aromas are quite original and it tastes the same it smells .
The hint of diesel ( ice cool ) is very nice .

But try to get original packs, even with original packs you are sometimes submitted to re-seller mistake .( I speak for myself, I ordered feminized and I had regulars ... Well, it was long time ago )

Blacksandsranch

Agreed Skunkist, breeder packaging is best but hard to get in singles. I also agree that they needed more feed and cal-mag. They were in the smaller pots because all I was doing was growing for cuts for the outside garden this year. They are looking good now. I did not change the light schedule. I think the seller (GYO) screwed up and sent autos instead of FV. Now I am not sure of the others but will grow them out and see what happens. Thanks for your input.

BSR

Blacksandsranch

Hello:

I got some good news today. I contacted customer support at GYO and explained that I got autos instead of Fast Version. They said they will resend the Green Poison and the Cream Mandarine. They will be too late to sprout for cuttings for this season but I should be able to grow out the seed outdoors and take cuttings for a mothers to keep over the winter. I will be able to test this season for consideration for future seasons.

On another note, all the cuts from the Sweet Skunk and the Sweet Afghani Delicious have all rooted and are now in solo cups with Pro-mix. They are growing well and will be transplanted outdoors in about 2 weeks.

This year will be very interesting. So excited.

later
BSR

Blacksandsranch

Hey!

Replacement seeds arrived today. GYO has excellent customer service. I explained that they must have sent the auto seeds instead of the fast version. They resent the fast version. So today I planted Cream Mandarine and Green Poison. The Cream Mandarine was huge and the Green Poison was small. These will go outside as soon as they are hardy enough to handle the elements.

Smiling

BSR

Blacksandsranch

Hello:
Just an update.

These are the Sweet Skunk. They are starting to flower.

These are the SAD. They are doing well with no sign of flowering. I hope the Sweet Skunks stretch a bunch cuz they are pretty small, took cuts for clones today.

BSR

Blacksandsranch

Hello:

I have been very busy in the garden the last few weeks. Lots happening.

These are the Sweet Skunk FV. They started to flower before the solstice. The plants have gotten larger but the buds have not. I am hopeful that they will finish.

Here are the SAD FV. They are growing nicely with no sign of flowering. I hope to see signs in the next couple of weeks.

This is one of my light dep greenhouses. These are Plushberry and have been on 12/12 since the first of July. They are looking good
and smell fantastic.

BSR

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice to see all that !

You perfectly passed over the bad start problems in the beginning of the season . :good:
And plants are wonderfull now .
Many pictures deserve full screen mode .
Well done !

:tiphat:

Blacksandsranch

Hello

Update time

Sweet Skunk still growing but bud development is very slow.

Sweet Skunk

SAD looking good. Those frames are 8 feet tall.

SAD just starting to flower.

BSR

Blacksandsranch

Hello again:

Very busy this time of the year, and it will just continue for the next 6 weeks.

Sweet Skunk have grown and are looking better each day.

Sweet Skunk in the foreground and SAD in the background. The wood frames are 8 feet tall. Just starting to get frosty and the aroma is building.

Sad from above looking good. Take from the ladder.

Final shot of SAD. These look like they are going to be very productive. They will likely need 3 or 4 more weeks.

BSR