What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alrighty,first task done...took the filters down and replaced the pre-filters...i think they were a bit dirty...

IMG_20230512_134618779.jpg

and got the two HLG blackbirds hung...

IMG_20230512_135521965.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: lol,talk about sneeze fuel,getting those pre-filters off was a wee bit dusty...
done in the garden except for watering main flower later...didn't get quite everything done,but close enough...18 plants up-potted for the led room....still need to prune and take cuts....for that matter i have cuttings that need to be stuck in rr's and still a whack of trimming to deal with...sold most of what i had ready...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I had a girlfriend (a live in girlfriend ) with a butt like that back in the good old days.. Then two girlfriends after her I got married and it was a fucking nightmare
I remember when I was dating my wife I took her bowling. My cousin was bowling with three of his friends.

He told me later that his friends said "How the fuck did he get such a hot girl and we are bowling with a bunch of guys".

She was 5'2" and 95 pounds. Fun size. Had no clue how to turn a woman on. Just did it by accident. Fucking drove her crazy. Didn't know it at the time. Haha clueless.

Latest posts

Latest posts