What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Indoors, Outside.

yea Im about to trim up the bottoms and trellis.. I dont ever top.. I like globes... Im hoping for some sunshine soon. Its been super rainy no sun for weeks...

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Looks like you have a good 3 feet for stretching? Im running some indoor its been a few years, Saturday will be 2 weeks and some main shoots are about a foot from the light already. Im running Quantum Kush from Subcool TGA we purchased the seeds before they stopped selling them last year. Im gonna have to get in the room and start bending branches tomorrow. My light stays pretty cool under the hood for not being cooled, its just a big Raptor light/hood

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
We are just flowering out 5 plants. 4 of them are in 7 gallon plastic containers and 1 in 10. All soil. They were mother plants. The 5 seem to be a good squeeze for the 1 light we are only running.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Yeah can be tricky at times running a lot of variety when it comes to different stretch rates. I know just right now I have some that are x1 all the way to x5. I don't like to mono but I definitely group similar rates together. Taller on the north facing working down.

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah can be tricky at times running a lot of variety when it comes to different stretch rates. I know just right now I have some that are x1 all the way to x5. I don't like to mono but I definitely group similar rates together. Taller on the north facing working down.

what's the 5x roosta

Looking like a boss!!
Did you do anything for your low copper? It's a common deficiency here in native soil and most of the crap from the compost guys.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
The one Im running now is a personnal hybrid called sour purple hornblower. I am working 3 phenos which are very different in every way. Times factors of 1.25,3, & 5 at least. The 5x has lots of se Asian influence and reminds me a lot of a satori x chocolate trip hybid we used to run just more stretchy and better taste.

A look back

A look back

Airpots at transplant... Not endorsing these pots for a lot of reasons.. Although Im open to discussing the pros and cons of using them if anyone wants to talk about it...

picture.php

picture.php

Tensionometer
easy to calibrate thus most reliable for the money...

picture.php

R

Robrites

"Tensionometer
easy to calibrate thus most reliable for the money..."

Never heard of these. What do you use it for?

Limeygreen

Veteran
If it is for water they measure the moisture potential in the soil that a plant can use, the higher the number the drier it is, the lower the number the wetter it is. I have used the ones that use KPA instead and to be honest they help a lot even in pots as you may think you need to water but you can still dry down more without affecting the crop, you can also buy ones that will hook up to a solenoid and you can water based on your set points of what you want for that crop. Very nice investment and takes out the guess work of watering imo.

yocs

why don't you like air pots? I've never used them but would consider it if I found them local. Only heard good things so far, interested to hear the cons. Thanks

Do you find any pros to air pots over regular pots or felt/fabric pots? It seems to me that fabric pots are the most versatile. That root structure is cool looking though lol

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Just had to grab a ole rapitest mm myself. Have a bed id, and the finger test wasnt cutting it. I get so used to lifting pots to check.

Limeygreen

Veteran
http://www.irrometer.com/sensors.html#irro

These are the tensiometres I have used, the higher the number on these ones means it is drier as the vacuum pulls great due to lack of moisture, no vacuum when full saturation is achieved. I only post this as it is different from the one you used as to avoid confusion with what I posted.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Very nice man! Props on the greenhouse, seems like you know your shit... and the plants support that theory as well!

Can't wait to see these flowering hard!

Much respect broda!

Best vibes, peace!

Latest posts

Latest posts