What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Afropips - Senegal Haze

bradipo

As I said before, I lost my 2015 SH dry buds pics,
but by luck I found one!

Vertes salutations.

:biggrin:

B.

Attachments

• SHbud1.jpg
    SHbud1.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 12
  • SHbud2.jpg
    SHbud2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 14

bradipo

and this one

and this one

And this one...
(still 2015 harvest)
Greetings!
B.

Attachments

• 2015-11-06-7725_1.jpg
    2015-11-06-7725_1.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 10

bradipo

You're welcome Robert.
If you like it, I got one more! :biggrin:
And soon, I'll post some indoor pics (vegging stage) of this so great strain...

Have a green day.

B.

PS: if you read this post, special greetings to you, my friend, who gave it to me.

Attachments

• 2015-11-06-7728_1.jpg
    2015-11-06-7728_1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 8

RasTarzan

Veteran
Hola poto Brad' c'est FL,

Senegal Haze cette merveille :canabis: j'ai quelques jolies photos à retrouver.

Je sais pas comment te joindre, il faut 50 post ici pour les mp, on se dit à dans 10ans^^
Au printemps je relance les Bayangas pour faire plus de graines fraîches, Je vais te filer un mail via Mustafunk c'est le plus simple... à moins que t'ai aussi besoin de 50 post pour recevoir les mp :D

Vibes

RasTarzan

Veteran
You're welcome Robert.
If you like it, I got one more! :biggrin:
And soon, I'll post some indoor pics (vegging stage) of this so great strain...

Have a green day.

B.

PS: if you read this post, special greetings to you, my friend, who gave it to me.
Senegal Haze is one of the best haze strain i've smoke, with a very positive high, can be electric on some plants (but very electric). I don't remember what were the seeds for you, was it from the pepper pheno? Actually growing "f2" from this pepper cut ;)
Senegal haze must be share, hope everybody can smoke this one one day and see life in a positive way:)
All the best

RasTarzan

Veteran
Hi @Organik I can reply to your message because I don't have 50 post.
Yes i have 3 Senegal lines from USC, tried only one for now that was good, fruity smell and good high, i shoul'd try it again...
Vibes

RasTarzan

Veteran
I had 4 type of plants with Senegal Haze.
Haze type with electric pheno, can be dangerous this one^^, one other with the incredible pepper smell and clear high (feeling hot in the brain), one with a Jasmin smell (like darjeeling tee) and strong hash taste with psychédélic high (stronger, not for morning), and senegal type good but i prefer to grow a "pure" senegalese.

Pepper cut <3

Jasmin cut

RasTarzan

Veteran
Electric cut, this greenhouse was 3,5 meters high, it is only the bottom of the plant that we had to cut, sinon elle aurait fait 10 mètres :biggrin:

Vibes

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Beautiful plants bro! I love all those foxtails... almost look like your Ghana!

Can't wait to grow that Pepper cut too! ;)

Vibes poto!

bradipo

Ouais FL / Ras Tarzan, super! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Tu n'as même pas besoin de faire les présentations! Quand j'ai vu les plantes, la serre, j'ai directement compris que c'était toi! Content de renouer le lien, de temps en temps, je me disais qu'il fallait se faire signe, parce que COL est méchamment déserté. Mon compte y est planté, je n'ai plus les code d’accès, etc; bon, j'abrège, je ne vais pas pourrir le fil.
A très, très bientôt...

Mes vertes et amicales salutations.

B.

bradipo

SH MALE THREE WEEKS BLOOMING

Hi everybody,

too often we forgot the males.
So, let's have a look to this one.
I guess it's more a senegalese predominant plant than haze.
As you can notice the three leave lobes.
I leave it in a friend home and on less than a week, it was full of spider mites! I'm not sure, after several organic sprayings, if I could harvest pollen on it?

Have a good grox!

B.

PS: sorry, I'll post a picture by post, to increase my total number of posts, I'm reaching the 50th! ; )))

bradipo

Attachments

• SH MALE FENETRE B.jpg
    SH MALE FENETRE B.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 12