Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Gage Green Genetic's > Wifi x Grape Stomper OG

Thread Title Search
Wifi x Grape Stomper OG Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-03-2014, 05:38 AM #1
TheRealHash

TheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud of
Wifi x Grape Stomper OG

I can't wait to see what kind of phenotypes I get of this wifi stomper og

@trh_seeds

Last edited by TheRealHash; 08-03-2014 at 07:05 AM..
TheRealHash is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-04-2014, 02:23 AM #2
TheRealHash

TheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud of
Has anybody grown this out?

I remember reading someone saying they grew it and it smelled like fuel or burnt rubber or something

@trh_seeds

Old 08-05-2014, 03:28 AM #3
the gnome

the gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud of
1st ive heard of it
but it should be close to radioactive with that lineage

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:44 AM #4
DemonDayz

DemonDayz will become famous soon enough
wow sounds like a killer strain
DemonDayz is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2014, 12:32 AM #5
TheRealHash

Transition

@trh_seeds

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-15-2014, 07:59 AM #6
Mikenite69

Mikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud of
The wifi x grape stomper was made by gage green I think it was labeled burning desire.
Mikenite69 is offline Quote

Old 08-15-2014, 03:49 PM #7
GSPfan

GSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of light
I grew out a pack of burning desire. The plants were floppy to super floppy and had two scents to them. One was a lemon skunk scent that had a very strong skunk stank and the other was a fruity/hashy taste. The fruity ones yeilded quite poor and were the super floppy ones and were disappointing regarless of the buds being very nice. I got 2 lemon skunk plants that were both keepers though. They yeilded well, the buds were a+ and the skunk smell drew a lot of attention. I had one joint on me at the bar and people would walk by me and stop dead in their tracks and let there nose lead them to me. I didn't realize it stunk so bad at first but the skunk just penetrates everything, and that was with no cure. Definitely nice phenos to be found though overall.
GSPfan is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-01-2014, 10:16 PM #8
TheRealHash

Burning Desire (Wifi x Grape Stomper x O.G) is starting to smell like lemons and skunk on both plants. Super dank

@trh_seeds

Old 09-01-2014, 11:01 PM #9
TheRealHash

Burning Desire aka Wifi x Grape Stomper og

l]

@trh_seeds

Old 09-15-2014, 08:13 PM #10
CHEFfy

CHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really niceCHEFfy is just really nice
Nice structure... Have they turned into floppy messes yet?
CHEFfy is offline Quote