What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BTC - I got mine

SkyHider

http://bitcoin.clarkmoody.com/
- 6 months over 700%

Naysayers are setting on the side lines while people are making millions

I got in for 225%+ so far (with this dip) :dance013:

Is it here to stay?
- Make hay while the sun shines - Obi

Come on 311 - give me some love & help me get back in chat

SK

non

Veteran
really interested to see what happens with it. is it gonna bomb or will folks get rich or something else? and how will the alternative coins do eventually.

jayjayfrank

Veteran
silk road 2.0 seems to be ok

how many billions of dollars must bitcoin be worth before it gets hacked?

and even then is everybody really going to rush into an altcoin once bitcoin is taken down?

non

Veteran
personally i don't care silk road-side of things but more about how it's value will shift in the next few years. there's always possibility that it's a big scam, a rather brilliant one. the other coins are interesting in that they cost next to nothing now so you could pop few dollars for laughs but they could rise in time.

but then again what i know? wouldn't invest any major sums to this tho. but as a hobby why not.

terminalc

Farmer
ICMag Donor
I was going to put some bail money in BTC a couple years ago, wish i had now. Cryptocurrencies are here to stay everyone is tired of getting shafted by the banksters I think

TheCleanGame

Veteran
I'm mining without having a rig or any hassles. Loving it. :)

This company here
has 200K Kh/s mining scrypt coins, converting it and paying out every 10 minutes in BTC. I'm at about 11.5 cents a day right now. lol Isn't much but hey, that's all I could afford to invest. Buy shares and they start mining for you instantly... cool beans 'cause I don't have the cash for a decent mining rig.

BTC is down right now... still a good time to buy in as the drop is political and fear based. lol

Keep it Clean! :D

Cuffs

Works for a while.
I hope you guys don´t get in to problems.

In here bitcoint chancer takes over 25% if you try transfer them in EU.
too much for me :(

Latest posts

Latest posts