What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Federation Seed Company - Mikado

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Oh my you have some original packs there. Very nice! What federation strains? That MH is a really nice strain as well. Old school MLI, damn I would get those germinating asap and start preserving.

Get your post count to 50 mang and PM me!! Like seriously lol today...j/k

So cool, thanks for posting

Just looked at the second pic closer. Cotton candy. You are one of the only two I know of. I got me a Woody. Lol

Please don't let those get away. It's the only strain I can't possibly source and my holy Grail. At least it's out there.

Last edited:

FlaDankster

Veteran
I wonder how old these things are. I thought federation went defunct in 1997. I don't know. Who knows?

Those ISS are frosty nugs.Resin coating from the nug down onto the stems.Sickly sweet smells enough to turn your stomach while trimming.

Loved it but she tends to not hold up in the tolerance department.I used her to cross with a nice moonshine haze male i found a few years ago.

zappa66

I’ll chime in because there is not a lot of mikado grow reports around. I ran Hazemans mikado inside this winter. Two plants, two distinctive phenos. One was more hybrid like and stretched about 50% distinct fruit/grapefruit sent in flower, cured was a fruit/sweet sent. Other pheno was mor indica looking and did not stretch nearly as much. Flowering had a sweet aroma not as nice as the other. Dry it has a generaly fruity sent. Nicer bag appeal, but yealded a lot less than the grapefruit pheno. I harvested both at about 75 days. The indica pheno could have been down at 60ish days. Effect was pretty similar between the two. Not super potent, but a nice mellow body high. Between the two I preferred the hybrid dom. I’m running it outside at 44n and looks like it will be finishing in the last half of October.

Hope that’s helpful to someone.

archaicatoms

I couldn't get the Mekong Haze to pop. When I opened the seed shells to investigate they were all black pretty much empty and dead... Fingers crossed for those Federation seeds. They've been refrigerator kept. They gotta be really old...

Robney

I wonder how old these things are. I thought federation went defunct in 1997. I don't know. Who knows?

:jawdrop:

Original Cotton Candy and ISS, wow talk about grails! I'm seconding Lester Beans, preserve those genes and make f2s and shit! I tried so hard to get Federation ISS but I was too late!

Fitzera

I just saw new federation stock listed on a seed bank...is this for real? Anyone know anything? They have big mac, cotton candy, romulan, sweet n sour and Ziggy...

Heusinomics

Please tell us more

Cotton candy as a clone from co cerca 02' is also my grail... Incredibly fruits :D

When I pheno hunted in o6' no luck w the superfruit...

Best wishes and many thanks.
And oc big ups respect and happy growing :D☁️☁️