Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Gage Green Genetic's > Chem D x Mendo Montage (test grow)

Thread Title Search
Chem D x Mendo Montage (test grow) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-01-2013, 04:41 PM #11
NE_GROWER_978

Location: Gotta Step Your Game Up To Keep Your Rep Up. Boston
NE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to all
Looking good man! New life new start. the seedlings are looking really nice man. im really looking forward to this thread cant wait to see what this variety brings to the table man. Count me in for the show

SUBBED

NEG978
NE_GROWER_978 is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2013, 06:53 PM #12
toolwrenchus

toolwrenchus will become famous soon enoughtoolwrenchus will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NE_GROWER_978 View Post
Looking good man! New life new start. the seedlings are looking really nice man. im really looking forward to this thread cant wait to see what this variety brings to the table man. Count me in for the show

SUBBED

NEG978

Thanks for stoppin by! U said it, New life, New start! this new year has been kinda crazy so far!

This update is long overdue but first a little backstory...this new year has been quite eventful for myself so barely time to breathe....

We were off to a slow start with the ChemxMM runt not wanting to pop. after finally getting started in veg, an infestation of insects came with a bag of soil from the hydro store...

All the ChemxMM and LDx OG were just ravaged by what i think were thrips.

Those buggers had quite a feast let me tell you.
toolwrenchus is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2013, 06:56 PM #13
toolwrenchus

toolwrenchus will become famous soon enoughtoolwrenchus will become famous soon enough
But Wait, Theres more!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:59 PM #14
toolwrenchus

I didnt think they would survive but lo and behold.....they are going strong and smellin DANK!

Old 03-01-2013, 08:02 PM #15
NE_GROWER_978

NE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to allNE_GROWER_978 is a name known to all
@ tool: are u using foxfarm ocean forest for soil? I know there has been a bad outbreak of insects (I wanna say thrips) coming from there soil. Been a few people taking about it. If you are using ffof may I suggest MaMa Mix (coco based soil) and there buying point is bug free and from what I have used before switching over to coco it has been on point and no knats or any bugs. The little ones are looking good tho other then the damage done by the thrips.

NEG978

Old 03-01-2013, 09:15 PM #16
toolwrenchus

Quote:
@ tool: are u using foxfarm ocean forest for soil? I know there has been a bad outbreak of insects (I wanna say thrips) coming from there soil. Been a few people taking about it. If you are using ffof may I suggest MaMa Mix (coco based soil) and there buying point is bug free and from what I have used before switching over to coco it has been on point and no knats or any bugs. The little ones are looking good tho other then the damage done by the thrips.

NEG978
thanks for the heads up!

i am using FF happy frog....

dont usually have problems with them....

it seems like HF from every store, (except the one that closed) is infested...

i will most definitely try MaMa mix!

thanks again!

Old 03-01-2013, 10:34 PM #17
toolwrenchus

Quote:

NEG978

After doing some research i was only able to find Manna Mix. I assume its what u were talking about.

Can you compare that to royal gold's lineup of coco based soil?

and whats a good price for either the manna or basement mix?

thanks in advance!

Old 03-01-2013, 11:45 PM #18
NE_GROWER_978

Yea I mean manna mix my auto correct is lame. I haven't tryed royal golds mix so I can't make a comparison. I know here in MA I pay $17.85 for a bag. I will say the product does speak for itself and if I ever go back to soil ill be going manna mix again.

NEG978

Old 03-02-2013, 12:20 AM #19
toolwrenchus

awesome. thanks for the insight!

Old 03-24-2013, 06:57 PM #20
Mr. Krinkle

Mr. Krinkle will become famous soon enoughMr. Krinkle will become famous soon enough
that manna mix is a little light tho - so you kinda have to feed right away...i think it has too much coco...but thats just me...

keep us posted with these...i just ran the mendo montage f2s and was blown away by the colors that come out of them...looking forward to those mendodawgs dropping!
Mr. Krinkle is offline Quote