What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Private Breeding Rathole

cmart913

"The SOUR TAHOE (O.SourDiesel x Tahoe OG)
grown out 20 Sour Diesels and 20 Tahoe OG's from genetics of capt. crip and the guy not allowed here."
who is not allowed here?

King Rat

the better pics i promised yesterday. nutrient level are kept low coz of seedproduction, from every plant one branch was pollinated with chem91'OG male pollen
flowering day 37

grow on!
peace everyone

KRat

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok to kewl Rat bro....love a proper SQ and hell is your sayin those are from BCA direct stock Im listening...
but to me theres 2 SQueens....as its a hyb anyway of Rom and c99...how does your main pheno smell and did you have more than 1?....
is it Pineapple-tropical-dank-fruity?....
or pungent Pine-sorta Grape?...

btw Im sorta a plant geek...see the lower yellowing on some?...try to avoid that till a lil later in bloom..your plants will show you why...hope your kewl with this suggestion and its only shop talk...keep rollin
FOE20

King Rat

Man there coming along real nice keep up the good work

thanks im me!
whats up with your jolly rancher/roger? did you find what you were searchin for?

Hey FOE20! :)

No i just have 1 female, had 3 seeds left, but i have kept 1 of the 2 males. the male have a different phenotype than my female, have more satty leaves and a bit thinner stemmed, internode length is the same.

the male bursts resin in veg.!

the female have exact the smell you described at the first point.
pineapple tropical sour fruit! you know the sour lifesaver gummies? the red tropical one in the red mixed pack tastes exactly like the SQ smell, add a bit more pineapple and this is how she reeks.

I dont want to say the are from BCA, but i have them that long and when I researched after her story a few months ago, I didnt find any breeder or seedbank who sold them that times.
When somebody sold them also, it could be that they are from them.
I dont mind.
how long does TGA officially exist? really dont think they are from him.

........ yeah........ I know, was not intended to have them limegreen like this. :bashhead:
already fertilizing with up to EC of 2.0 but its not enough.

here another grow,
around the same flowering day. also a bit yellowing, but ok.

grow on homie!

greetz to ya all!

KRat

picture.php

AZDank

LOVE THIS IDEA

LOVE THIS IDEA

I registered for this site just so i could follow you and your experiment.
Fellow new grower and cannabis enthusiast. I love genetics and I think it's cool to see first hand through what your doing. I have to admit I'm not great with forum type setups but I plan to follow this best I can.
Great job
Before I part, How much do you know about the Deadhead OG? I may have some questions.
Thanks

AZ Dank

King Rat

Sry for not updating this thread!
my dog died end january this year and i wasnt really in a mood to post anything.

the following months i took the chance and did a vacation with my wifey,

so i was running down my flowering room after that grow and sorted out a few mothers and only kept my Sour Diesel BX1, Amnesia Core Cut and Double Gum.
Took fresh cuttings from those and planted them in 2 gallon pots after they rooted.
i put some waxpaper on top of the soil so they didnt dry out so fast and kept them under low light (55W CFL)

finally i was able to get away for 3 weeks!

King Rat

After that big swipe i also checked and renewed everything in my veg and flowering room.

The pollination with deadhead og pollen was successful and i have alot of beans.

Deadhead F2
Space Queen x Deadhead OG
Amnesia CoreCut x Deadhead OG
ToraBora x Deadhead

I started new seeds:
5x Larry OG reg.
1x Sage n Sour fem.

and my own cross

17x Space Queen x Deadhead
the chem/og traits are really dominant from what i see.

They're 3,5weeks old by now and i put them into flower 3 days ago
normally I veg them longer but i just wanna know whats in there but i will take cuttings when they're on flowering day 8 or 9

so here are they, abit mixed so i cant tell you by now which are the larrys or the dead spaces or which is the sage n sour

picture.php

picture.php

respectfully

King Rat

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Looking fat and healthy man.
Sounds like a killer project.
Good luck. Will keep an eye to see how they turn out :p

Latest posts

Latest posts