What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spyderweb

WOOHOHOOW MAN! You've done an incredible work! Autoflowering ducksfoot, and purple! This is awesome. I've been wanting to get mis manos on some ducksfoot, but I'm unable to grow theese in a latitude of 64 degrees, except for the autos. How long of a flower period do they have? Oh yeah I saw that dutch passion have launched a new strain were they've crossed frisian dew with ducksfoot and thay call it frisian duck. There's just a matter of time until they get an auto version. Maybe you can sell seeds to them and make a living off of your strain. Again, I really appreciate your work and I would gladly buy some seeds from you when they're avaible. Thanks.

canned abyss1

Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
canned abyss1 wow bro looks great ..they wil do good for my gurillia grows people wont see them as canna
peace LBH

canned abyss1

Veteran
canned abyss1 wow bro looks great ..they wil do good for my gurillia grows people wont see them as canna
peace LBH

How's it going LBH thanks, these are definitely good for guerilla grows, I had them mixed in with normal cannabis plants and people didn't know what they were when I showed them. I have a pheno of spyderweb that I am going to work with that should be even more stealthy, it has single blade leaves that look similar to nettle.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

Otto Flour

ICMag Donor
Looks fantastic! Pleased to hear they are almost ready to be released as I would love to cross it to Purple Ducksfoot to make it early enough for outdoors without having to fuss around with non webbed phenos again.

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
How's it going LBH thanks, these are definitely good for guerilla grows, I had them mixed in with normal cannabis plants and people didn't know what they were when I showed them. I have a pheno of spyderweb that I am going to work with that should be even more stealthy, it has single blade leaves that look similar to nettle.

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image
it go's good now bro lot of trouble with wife and her whiplash and my son mine youngest son(just 4 years old) need a hart operation but he just come tooday home from hartchirurgie and everything go's good with him :woohoo: i dint do a lot of work on mine autoflowers becorse al of this needet to take care of the family i now gone go further on the new strains and updates online and try too find good seedbank for sales. but you work looks great bro love to try them some day and new one leaf spyderweb looks great for try ath guerillia :tiphat:

canned abyss1

Veteran
it go's good now bro lot of trouble with wife and her whiplash and my son mine youngest son(just 4 years old) need a hart operation but he just come tooday home from hartchirurgie and everything go's good with him :woohoo: i dint do a lot of work on mine autoflowers becorse al of this needet to take care of the family i now gone go further on the new strains and updates online and try too find good seedbank for sales. but you work looks great bro love to try them some day and new one leaf spyderweb looks great for try ath guerillia :tiphat:

LBH I'm sorry about the things happening with your family, I hope it all gets better for you, I was going through a similar situation and had to put the projects on temporary hold for a while. My wife had 3 heart attacks at the beginning of 2014, then we had to close a business due to an unscrupulous business partner, but now we are in a better situation and things are starting to look positive again. :)

ghostmade

Veteran
Got a eta on tbe bean pull and where ya gonna drop it?should check out herbies for across the pond.and ngr for a state side.please check it out.need a soild purple auto.ima buy a few packs.drop me a pm much love,be easy,and well wishes to you and yours.
Same to LBH

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LBH I'm sorry about the things happening with your family, I hope it all gets better for you, I was going through a similar situation and had to put the projects on temporary hold for a while. My wife had 3 heart attacks at the beginning of 2014, then we had to close a business due to an unscrupulous business partner, but now we are in a better situation and things are starting to look positive again. :)
good too hear you are in better situation bro
keep up the good work
thanks ghostmade
peace

J-Icky

With that leaf structure and the purple color of the flowers I just can't see many "straight" people picking this out as cannabis if they found it growing out in the wild. Now the smell may give it away but if someone was to do a guerilla grow and only had one plant here or there most people wouldn't think anything of it to get close enough to smell it.

But then again most people in my area that get their gardens cut are becuase the made a clearing in the middle of tthe woods that sticks out to helicopters or they tilled up the dirt and grew a bunch of plants in one place that made it obvious that it was a purposely made garden out in the middle of nowhere. So chances are even if someone made a cannabis plant that looked like a tomato plant some people would make it so obvious that they would get caught or chopped regardless of what the plants looked like.

Either way keep up the good work and can't wait for these seeds to hit the market so I can get a few packs.