What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Retardo's Asylum

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Naah, luaith, thats highlander! Those avatars arent even similar! one avatar is 99x99 pixels and the other is 75x75 pixels, totally different!:rasta:
RM

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
THis is the asylum, please slip into this comfortable white jacket and enter the room over there with beds on the floor walls and ceiling. The stripppers you requested will be along shortly!:sasmokin:
RM

Grizz

Veteran
don't any of you guys work? seems I can always find you two in the rubber room.

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I gotta job, killing the cockroaches in this dump of yours! Oh wait, this is my place. kinda hard to work with our hands tied behind our backs except during exercise and meal time.:fsu:
Its sad out there. I'm applying for jobs I did 20 years ago and dont even get called back. Thats why they put me in this room!:1help:
RM

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So Josey, have you sampled the grom yet? my gk's are very grapey. If that stuff is graperiffic we should hit it with some gk pollen.:rasta: And double up on the grapes! Whaddya think?

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I forgot to mention that I expect the same level of respect and general classieness that we show each other at your place baker!:moon:

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dang, all this time I thought being nice was finding new ways to insult each other for our entertainment.:bigeye: