What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Retardo's Asylum

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Huh, what, yeah sure right away. OK yeah fresh F13 honey, ummm here we goooooo! First up, some girls aren't feeling so good about their looks right know due to the way I treated them. Some up and left for new pastures but promise to be back again. Some of the DSD really tastes like strawberry jam, its yummy!
In honor of rash decisions and clumsy blunders first are pics of a F13 I almost dumped due to yield, but it tastes and smokes too good, another added to the sdog pollination later on. Second, fresh roots on a cut of C4xC99 that won't get beaten next time. The moms aren't dead, just in the shelter.

Next up some old school I made thats fluffy but tastes and smells like white grape with a warm happy head for the afternoon. I've found it is making the bubbliest bubble out of all my girls. I found a cut ready to join the dog harem too!

Speaking of Sdog harem here are two late comers:

And some newcomers. First Afghani Kush S1, gifted(thanks pal!). Second a peak at the Brainstorm Haze coming out.

Here are a few shots of my Carnival fems:

And last a couple of the BK/OGxCDD:

That's all for now!
:rasta:

Grizz

Veteran
good work , if you can call growing the dank work, Its plain fun for me. Thanks for the gifts. and watch those ogxbkx cdd they could herm so becarefull.

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
After a truly memorable summer I need to clean out the asylum. Here are a few lyrical smudges to freshen this room up a bit.

Throw Down Your Arms ~ Burning Spear

Throw down your arms and come,

Two of us have a little fuss,
Ev'rything you draw your last,
Ev'rything you run for your gun,
Ev'rything you fling rock stone.
Hear this!
Drop them !

A no ignorance he do it
A no brute force do it.
Your weapons can't do it
So hear this !

Drop them
Put them away to stay.

I long to see you,
I long to reason with you.
I long to hold your hands in my hands.
Can't you see,
Can't you see?

Positive Vibration ~ Bob Marley

Live if you want to live
(Rastaman vibration, yeah! Positive!)
That's what we got to give!
(I'n'I vibration yeah! Positive)
Got to have a good vibe!
(Iyaman Iration, yeah! Irie ites!)
Wo-wo-ooh!
(Positive vibration, yeah! Positive!)

If you get down and you quarrel everyday,
You're saying prayers to the devils, I say. Wo-oh-ooh!
Why not help one another on the way?
Make it much easier. (Just a little bit easier)

Say you just can't live that negative way,
If you know what I mean;
Make way for the positive day,
'Cause it's news (new day) - news and days -
New time (new time), and if it's a new feelin' (new feelin'), yeah! -
Said it's a new sign (new sign):
Oh, what a new day!

Pickin' up?
Are you pickin' up now?
Jah love - Jah love (protect us);
Jah love - Jah love (protect us);
Jah love - Jah love (protect us).

Rastaman vibration, yeah! (Positive!)
I'n'I vibration, yeah! (Positive!) Uh-huh-huh, a yeah!
Iyaman Iration, yeah! (Irie ites!) Wo-oo-oh!
*Positive vibration, yeah! (Positive!)

Pickin' up?
Are you pickin' up now?
Pickin' up?
Are you pickin' up now?
Pickin' up? (Jah love, Jah love -)
Are you pickin' (protect us!) up now?
Pickin' up?
Are you pickin' up now?

[* Sleeve notes give this line as "Vibes, got to have a good vibe".]

We need to be good to each other. There are far to many forces working against us, we need to be united. Think of how many herb users that couldn't relate to your level of knowledge or love of the plant. Think of how many here can relate. Finger pointing, hypocrisy, money lust, power lust, jealousy. Throw them all out. We are better than that. Try thinking of yourself as a steward of the plant. You are, its a torch we carry amidst governmental oppression. It should bring us together. After being away for awhile the fighting is alot more noticeable. it doesn't belong. i have love for all of you.
Please people, lets lift things up around here!
RM

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dang, I haven't been in here in awhile, kinda dusty in here, think I'll freshen it up in here a bit. Lets see, first some flowers.

There, looking a whole lot fresher already.
Oops, those were for the other room, lets try that again.

Well there we go. On a somber note, this is the only dog that made it home out of the large pack, but thats another story. :smoke:

O.K. now that its alittle fresher in here, I want to send out all my love, respect, support and empathy to all those out there in these times. Stay true to yourselves and take care of your culture, keep up the good fight, love.

Grizz

Veteran
welcome home RM. been missing you, remember how we met? so shut the fuck up and post some more pics. looking good by the way.

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let us not forget, Retardo Motabon spent the summer wanderring the ditches of the midwest, looking, longing, wanting that cannabis plant. in time the percentage of hemp he found drove him mad. He remembered the amtrack scare or that metal band.... ummm, oh yeah he remembered the north and he squinted toward the south, then spit. It landed on his shoe, he cussed. It was then he knew he must collect all of the ww2 pollen along the ditches of the midwest and save it in a secret location. there were further plans hatched as to how to disseminate this beast. It was then Nanook of the north lended him a hand, bringing him back to his senses, for the moment at least. Watchout, watchout! he threatened! :muahaha: Allright Joesy, here ya go! Here is Mosca Negra's freebie C4XC99 from its return and subsequent ID'ing, thanks again Mosca!

This is what ya do when ya need to know more!

This time around she has strong healthy roots so we can hopefully really see her shine!
RM

L

luaith

damn..looking good retardo...!
so many flavors...nothing wrong with that..
looking foward to your updates...

heres some k.rider..
nice and stoney..sweet earthy flavor..
48611IMG_0767-med.JPG

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
everything looks so good here!!! i saw the name and had to stop by and check it out. everything is so rock hard an ready to smoke!!! its crazy, im envious and jealous but proud!

another damned fine grow!

Grizz

Veteran
Bro
you need to quit hanging with Baker, he's polluting whats left of your brain

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats why i like him so much Joesy, you southerners think you're so smart! Speak of the devil, here's some Sour Blueberry x Chem bx#1. The sour comes from sour queen i believe? Thanks Bakerman!!!
Sorry I've neglected them so far but they are going to perk up quick now that I'm around.

Next are three girls that I plant to do a partial pollination with a male grape Krush. Knock on wood, hope the pollen works out, thanks, K.Rider!

LA Confidential:

Carnival:

Mosca C4C99:

RM :smoke:

bakerman

Seed Junkie!:D
Veteran
Nice grow show RM!Don't lisen to joesy he's got sunstroke!Us cold weather people know best! :muahaha:

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bakerman get your lazy ass down here and vote! We need these filthy evil creatures out of the white house! :muahaha:

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTEVOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE
:bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead:

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know, they totally interrupted me whilst watching my favorite show "Owww My Balls". Watch Idiocracy, you'll get it!

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm going to try and get a little closer to the buds but i need to get used to these magn. filters. here's a first attempt, brainstorm haze #1:

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I happened on a couple snapshots from the past before I went digital or new how to use a camera, point and shoot, take to the photomat! the year on the back was 2000. So with that here are a couple shots of my now lost lime green skunk. Yielded on average 4-7 ounces in a 5 gallon pot! High had no ceiling, ya just got higher and higher.
Let's call this old school retardo!

well the BSH has been harvested and dried. boquet is still changing but when the container is opened the smell goes everywhere! Here's a dry bud shot:

Next up, Master Kush cut gifted by the knight Rider.
Thanks bud!:friends:
This cut is pushing a few pistils, she'll come out of it though. I attached a root shot to show how she's progressed after chilling in a fridge for awhile. The second root shot is from a gifted Bubba kush cut, thanks again Bud! I have gone back to growing in light warrior, roots grow like mad in it, no booster in the mix so nute control is there from the getgo, its very light so ya need to run the stuff like coco. I've been feeding/watering the flowers every 24-36 hours. So easy to keep this stuff at pH6 and 1000ppms!

Bubba roots:

I hope to have a smoke report done by the end of the weekend on the two plants of the BSH. . I'm hoping to get some dry macro's up too. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
RM :smoke:
:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts