What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Liquid Karma information

Rowdy420

I have Liquid Karma and use it..

I also add some Super Thrive in the mix too.

I refer to these products as 'snake oil' and won't be buying them again when the bottles run out.

Well my friend you must be going "hard mode "huh? Really a "snake oil", Crush you need to change your handle and stop trying to convince people you know what your doing. It is completely obvious that the people around you are blowing soo... much smoke up your ass about the quality of the buds your growing that it is getting in the way of you learning anything! Seriously with that video and the epic thread your reputation has been a bit tainted but, don't give up the growing you've only got improvement from this point. All bud , ALL BUD!

Good luck, Peace

echo_chamber

LK does contain Fulvic Acid. The problem is several states in America don't allow you to list an additive as "Fulvic Acid" For instance the product "Ful-Power" is listed as a Humic Acid, but its pure golden colored Fulvic Acid.. its just a legal/agricultural listing thing..

toohighmf

Veteran
it does contain humic and fulvic. it has aminos and natural plant extracts. while its not my favorite humic fulvic supplement. but I would use it if I couldn't find higher concentrations. it's a grat biocatalyst, but it does tend to fall out and sediment at the bottom of a res if not agitated enough. I like floralicious+ and Ful-Power, or even F1 & H2.. Humax, Diamond black etc.. use in excess. it is so good for chelation, cell developement and essential oil, terpine, and trich production

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
And FWIW Liquid Karma adds a fair amount to the EC. IIRC 10mL/Gal ~ 0.4ec. (oz per oz, a lot higher effect than any other 'humic type' supplements ive tested)

(And FWIW it's hardly any NPKMgCa)

Not saying this is a bad thing, but when someone says they are at ≥ 2.8ec, i always wonder if they are using LK or other supplements with similar effects (IIRC Sweet was very similar, 10mL/Gal ~0.4ec).

A

ak-51

I cut this out of my regimen a while back to keep my drip lines cleaner. I think I might add it back in via mixing it in with the myco teas I make. How does that sound?

Latest posts

Latest posts