What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's on your 2019 to grow list?

scrogrow

Well it's nearly that time of year that we end up with a seed allowance for Christmas (or is that just me?)

So I've started this thread to see what direction everyone's growing next year??

So old or new, released yet or not?

Any changes to your usual go to plants?

My thoughts are same as usual, I'm gonna pop as much as I can and try and build me a stable of excellence again!!

Anyway let's have at it!

Thoughts and ideas are allways welcome

GO FOR IT:huggg:

St. Phatty

Put ( Blueberry Headband x Blue Widow ) x 2018 Survivor Sativa Male, seeds in the freezer for 2 days.

Then let them sit for a day or 2.

Then plant them for a 2018/19 winter grow. That will probably provide clones for 2019 outdoor.

scrogrow

Put ( Blueberry Headband x Blue Widow ) x 2018 Survivor Sativa Male, seeds in the freezer for 2 days.

Then let them sit for a day or 2.

Then plant them for a 2018/19 winter grow. That will probably provide clones for 2019 outdoor.

Nice!!

I'm gonna be playing with a LOT of well known company's this year!!

Breadwizard

I'm looking at popping the following, but I'm moving in January, so I don't know what size of cab I'll have:

2x Colombian gold (WoS, gifted to me)
2x prima dama (delicatessen)
A cut of the Purple Mexican (cbg) from this year

It'll smell like pacific coast in my place!

St. Phatty

Did a test with a purple light LED, "Dominator 1200".

A simple mix of $1 LED bulbs, 2700K & 5000K, seems to work better.

But then I need sockets - cheap sockets - LOTS of cheap sockets.

Only store in town that has them for $1.17 is managed by a very conservative neighbor.

Cleaned them out on Tuesday. Will clean them out again today or tomorrow.

Waiting for the question to come, maybe from ANOTHER neighbor - "what do you need so many light sockets for ?"

Smith111

Making a reappearance:

MAC1
Venom Og
Pineapple upside down cake
Blue Berry Muffin
Super Silver Haze
OG Kush

New pick ups will be from Waska's new line up.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
looking hard at Mephisto genetics. short, fat & fast is a real plus in an unfriendly neighborhood. the ability to ignore 12/12 makes life safer from detection, no "on/off" power fluctuations to spot. i read stuff about the Iranian Autoflower that intrigues me as well...

Koondense

Veteran
Indoors:
Thai x panama
Oaxaca x panama
Lime Madness
Simply Irresistible
Hawaiian Spice
... many more but we'll see.

Outdoors(hopefully):
Himalaya gold
Nanda devi, Kumaoni
Purple satellite
LaBuenaHierba autoflowers and Bangi Gold early var

Cheers

G

GatorGumbo

I'm leaning towards Tangie from Crockett and Crumbled Lime from Karma Genetics. Mosca's Baja Blast is on my list as well, but I doubt I will have the time for it.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Completely new and different things. I want to try a lot of new stuff and pick some keepers. From old to newest genetics.

Currently germinating older Lifesaver, GF x BB f2. Vegging hazemams strawberry cough and monkey balls. Also some PTK f2.

Sativa project on deck is Zamal. Open pollenation. Tough to get these old girls to germinate, should be fun.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
NL5 x Haze - Mr. Nice

One of Karma´s strains. Could be Headbanger - or White OG (first choice)

Somas Amnesia Haze - or another Amnesia Haze.

A rock hard potent strain from OJD

If I can find the space - and time - Nevilles Haze from Seedsman

Plus all the great strains I find here at ICMag

P :smoke:

G

GatorGumbo

NL5 x Haze - Mr. Nice

One of Karma´s strains. Could be Headbanger - or White OG (first choice)

Somas Amnesia Haze - or another Amnesia Haze.

A rock hard potent strain from OJD

If I can find the space - and time - Nevilles Haze from Seedsman

Plus all the great strains I find here at ICMag

People who have grown Headbanger rave about it, seems it really checks a lot of boxes. I have some of their Fruitbowl in flowering and though it has none of the same genetics the quality is outstanding.

I found my list of strains to grow out for seeds here it is:
Sagarmatha Western Winds
Serious Kali Mist
Reeferman Willie Nelson
Crockett Tangie
Karma Crumbled Lime
Mosca Baja Blast
Dark Horse Cherry Wonka

MintyMick

Probably going to run a DP blueberry x Afghani cross, Tangie, Dark Star and some Malawi gold or Mama Thai. And Tahoe, because I love it.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
5 Bouclou Kush (Fem) and 5 Ogers Kush (Reg) from a friend at another site and 5 CannaVentures Ghost OG (Fem).

I'm soaking these now, as I wanna be smoking 'em ASAP into the new year. :tiphat:

G

I have a pack of Headbanger in the USPS right this minute and they will hit the dirt the day they arrive with the goal of a pheno hunt for a bonsai mom. Then after that the pack of Tony’s Tortured Beans GorillaBubble for another pheno bonsai mom hunt. That’s gonna run me till late summer indoors. Going to be a good year. Maybe a nice couch lock indica in the fall yet to be determined.