What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New420Guy Seeds Thread

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
I missed a Thread about this Guys Seedbank

Currently i'm holding in seeds:

SFV OG KUSH
Tahoe OG
New Grape 48
Trainwreck
Master Orange
Granddaddy Purple/GDP

Lets see some of this Dudes work in this Thread :)

cannacrab

I also have Trainwreck from him. I was really wanting to see some grow reports on it since it is truly a cross of AK47. It should be close to the original, but not completely the same.

Glue Cookies

Glue Cookies

Here's a Glue Cookies from him. It's my first round with her. The smells are petorium at first with a hardcore floor cleaner finish. I am excited to run this again to dial it in better.

Shipping was fast, gave me some stickers and a calendar, all in all a good experience.

picture.php

Didnt someone say his Tahoe seeds were a herm festival
Free Seeds! Yay!:woohoo:JK:)
I grew out the GDP as well but didn't find anything remotely close to a big bud leaner with stacks of juicy buds. They all were potent but 90% went straight to the hash pile as I didn't like the larf factor.
I did not find any Herms the the gear I received.

PlasmaTube

Mazar
Smells earthy, hashy, and like clean men's cologne. Not soapy or floral like many haze/Colombians, but clean like shaving gel. Lol...weird but I like it. Dark purple almost looks black.

Almost done

Attachments

• IMG_20231012_123434.jpg
    IMG_20231012_123434.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20231012_123716.jpg
    IMG_20231012_123716.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20231012_123523.jpg
    IMG_20231012_123523.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20231012_123658.jpg
    IMG_20231012_123658.jpg
    944.1 KB · Views: 46

Prs2xs

I grew out his Colombian Gold last year - was a bit sceptical because he used reefermans description of Santa Marta Colombian Gold, but in the end , I was very happy with the outcome.I have no way of knowing for sure, but I would guess I received repro's of reeferman stock.
Apparently, he is affiliated with other growers who contribute to his seed catalog.

Latest posts

Latest posts