What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone tried Swami Organic Seeds?

elrey

Running the gear

Running the gear

9 cherry bombs going (scattered throughout, def front 4), 2 critical cbd in the back left (fem), 2 Krypt 91 back right (reg), 4 haze specials. Pheno hunting the Cherry bomb, 91 Krypt and Haze Specials (reg) to make crosses of the 3 strains.

Attachments

• 11E87006-0837-4365-B5D0-6B289B387D37.jpg
    11E87006-0837-4365-B5D0-6B289B387D37.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 42

mexweed

Veteran
eh, I have an afghani s1 going right now, gonna wait to see what it ends up being like but there is potential for a male in my back of Bodhi's hashplant D, I also have some paki hashplant that could throw a male, will probably just do my own cross because I have learned to regret tossing males

Sava

Jusst received a letter from SOS. Good double package. 15 cherry bomb beans and a few nice gifts...
So as i've mentioned before, if you are not in US then contact them about shipping details.

gocha1900

Hello everybody
bought from them in 2018 , at black friday 75$- 10 seeds BOH.
not received anything , many lies and insulting , they tortured me for almost one year, then i stopped trying anything from them ((

thailer

i can believe his rant too. i saw some emails that were forwarded to me written by swami/gas that had name calling and all sorts. one star customer service.

a while back he said he found a pack of velvet rush and it was the last pack ever so he auctioned it fetching $900. next month he found another pack and auctioned it getting about the same. well the next month when he found a third pack, people kinda caught on.

Last edited:

il3sk8er

I don't post at all here, but came here specifically to leave feedback. These swami people run promos...well, they say they run promos...

I was given one but have yet to still even receive additional info about it, after 3 weeks of back-and-forth. I am getting the SAME EXACT run-around as mentioned here in previous posts, they keep saying the other person will get back to me...and no one ever does.

Weird, because I am trying to give them my money...My assumption is, as it's a promo deal, I imagine they are waiting for me to give up on inquiring about the promo and pay full price at a later date when and if I re-inquire. That's just my assumption, though.

It's quite a shame too, was looking forward to some actual CB after years of searching...guess not, really disappointing.

lLucky

I have tried mailing Swami about Cherry Bomb several times with no response... I really wanted some beans of the strain....

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
too bad about customer service, I also need some sativa like cherry bomb.. fast and resistant... cherry terps I love so much... but not going to send money when I hear this, especially when I am out of US...

grayeyes

Mr. G,

A reminder, I still have the variant of CB seeds waiting for you. I can meet you near the freeway on your next pass through OC.

Take care,

T

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is this the same swami with the long white hair, Buddhist guy?

No Swami = Gascanistan - the tool who peddled the ROLS that was really just a mash up of 20 mixes he tried to pass off as his own - that never actually fully worked as water only then tried to compensate by foliar feeding nearly every element necessary.

He's a con artist and anyone I know that has ever had intimate dealings with him has regretted it and slowly put distance between the relationship, as he is a vindictive narcissist.

I avoid anything he's ever had anything to do with like the plague. I do not want his karma in my garden.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

thailer

i edited my first post long ago for the safety of the grower i was talking about but don't trust him for one second. he will turn you into the city who will send out a inspector to say you don't have permits for this building or that building effectively ruining your business forcing you to relocate all over a disagreement over a URL you own as a group. this is about a different person he has snitched on.

he got ran out of my area and lives down south in a shitty poor two road town on a mountain pass in the cold.

no idea why jeremy is selling his shit soil recipe now?!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Because shills shill - that's why. Something about birds of a feather?

Everything Jeremy does is based 100% off the FREE information that has been provided over this very site for over a decade to anyone willing to look. Nothing about it is his original content or the product of his own mind or ability.

He took that information and decided capitalism was more important than directing traffic to ICmag...

dank.Frank

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Because shills shill - that's why. Something about birds of a feather?

Everything Jeremy does is based 100% off the FREE information that has been provided over this very site for over a decade to anyone willing to look. Nothing about it is his original content or the product of his own mind or ability.

He took that information and decided capitalism was more important than directing traffic to ICmag...

dank.Frank

So you're the guy Gas is talking shit about on RIU

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have no idea, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit. Only forum I am active on is IC. I've never needed to participate in multiple sites because I'm not after fame or personal relevancy.

I share my knowledge at ICmag because ICmag shares it's knowledge with me. It's a loyalty thing. It's a character thing. Stuff people seem to have forgotten about this day and age.

When there was nothing else, ICmag was here. Then when other more capitalization based platforms emerged, a lot of true colors were shown.

dank.Frank

thailer

well he can't go to the farm because seamaiden is there. grasscity is a no go because on old rols crew is a mod. besides ICmag, he is left with 420mag who has recently shown members email and personal info and RIU.

too bad he was such a demanding jerk trying to get the URL from his old friend because he could've gotten it back if he was nice. then he could've had his own forum.

ICmag, anything else is uncivilized.

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i edited my first post long ago for the safety of the grower i was talking about but don't trust him for one second. he will turn you into the city who will send out a inspector to say you don't have permits for this building or that building effectively ruining your business forcing you to relocate all over a disagreement over a URL you own as a group. this is about a different person he has snitched on.

he got ran out of my area and lives down south in a shitty poor two road town on a mountain pass in the cold.

no idea why jeremy is selling his shit soil recipe now?!

One con artist taking another!