What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr Greenjeans does the Seed Thang

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Can't talk long...I got a gummy yummy sticky banana kiefy leaf roll in one hand and Pineapple Upside Down Sticky Kief Kake in the other...and I have a feeling somewhere in our conversation one of them is going to somehow end up in my mouth :yummy:

Great to have you back! :woohoo: It's always nice to know you had a good time and returned safely! :smile:

Now, I've told you before about the hands and your prescription :angrymod: You havn't been straying from the 10 grams a day on the vape-cannon have you?
8378smiley-bong.gif

Hope your feeing relief soon :ying:

Man...this sounds like a great upcoming round :lurk: always inspiring grows in your thread :respect:

:wave:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hi folks :wave:
Thanks for keeping me company! Hands are cooling off, but slower than I expected. My doc decided to change my arthritis meds all around, so it might be a PITA couple months but I should be very comfortable by the holidays, and that's a very good thing.

Hiya GPB :wave:
Good to see ya buddy. Sorry to hear your bod is hellraisin - I relate. Hope you feel better soon. New crosses sound tasty :wave:

Hiya TML :wave:
Ahhh, a man after my own heart - er - stomach :biglaugh: Happy to see you enjoying the sweet treats - sweet treats are my favorite munchy food.

Yes oh Dr of Ganjavaporology, I have been taking all my medicine. I need to search for more potent medicine. Eventually I will touch SSH to C99 and G13 - I know there will be a high ceiling pheno in one of those beans :canabis: Actually I am lucky that I can always medicate myself to a comfortable space - problem is that means I'm zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Can't work with that every day... but I have high hopes for a SSH based cross that will be strong daytime meds. Thanks for the good wishes my friend!

Hiya twistedtree :wave:
Happy to see ya smiling my friend! I know I'm over due for a visit, I'll pop on over very soon. I hope some of what's happened for you is maturing buds for you to smoke! :joint:

Hiya BeAn :wave:
Man, I need to fire up some of what you're :joint:! Hmmm - that's what we need. Screw all these expensive additives - bah humbug. Expose 100000 seeds to high dose gamma radiation - the ones that survive and germ will be super mutants!!! :muahaha:

I started the new '07-'08 thread. It's at:
Mr GreenJeans - Something old something new, something sour and something blue...

I'll also change the links in my sig. Have a great night folks, see you over at the new garden plot! :wave:

Last edited:
G

Howdy MGJ>>>>>

so, coming down this way soon i hear...? :jump:

wooohoooo!...hey, looking forward to you rollin thru.....

you HAVE to stop by...

CaseyJones
:wave:

Last edited:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Joe :wave:
Thanks for stopping by with some great pics my friend! Come join the party in the new thread, click on any of my flowering / veg links and you will instantly transported :wink: Love the spidey, been a good year for spiders in my garden - much beefier than average. Love your outdoor Casey too - she certainly gets amazonian when grown in the great outdoors!:yummy:

We have to hook up sometime soon! :wave:

K

khaleel

great stuff, friend. your plants look vivacious. and i love the pic of the spider spinning the bee... good shot.

N

Neptune

whoa dude, havn't been here in a while.. I loving your sativa lineup man!! These are my favorite smokes, I really wish I had a better space for sativas. In a perfect world, herb would be free and it wouldn't matter that a sativa takes another month to flower!! I wish I wish.

Good luck with those, I know you will enjoy everything that c99 touches.... I have imensly.