What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Women who LIKE growing cannabis.

Aspenou812

Veteran
I'm definitely weird for a girl. I love growing cannabis probably more than I like smoking it. I'm extremely interested in all forms of ethnobotanicals & mind-altering substances. It's like my biggest interest, lol. Just reading about/talking about this subject online is one of my main hobbies.

Granted, I've never been able to grow cannabis as much as I'd like to. My dad or ex ended up pulling my plants before they got very big (I live in a very strict illegal state). But I do have a knack for it & have wanted to do it for YEARS. Finally gonna get the chance to play around with it this summer.
Hi
Best of luck....

Gry

Read an article years ago about young females posting pictures of high end fashion stuff they had bought with returns from cannabis grows.
Best of luck with finding a partner , life seems better when shared.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A friend has never gotten anywhere growing, cause he had a girlfriend that smoked 4 times as much as himself. She packes a bowl every 30 minutes while doing nothing for the plants. He believes now growing doesn't pay off. So be careful with your wishes!

Aspenou812

Veteran
I lovegrowing to the point where the place feels all lonely without plants in flower... But I just love everything Canna related... All but the corporate shit...

Bobby Boucher

..he had a girlfriend that smoked 4 times as much as himself. She packes a bowl every 30 minutes while doing nothing for the plants.

Story of my life. Ya can't force someone to learn shit that they aren't already interested in.

I got lucky to find a broke ass weed addict country girl in the asscrack of the desert. She cant cook, she don't keep a clean house, she don't help me grow er trim, I'm hard pressed to get her to help me with anything at all. Her only interests in this world are smoking blunts, watching cartoons, and knitting..

So.. I do all the cleaning, and growing, cooking, earning and.. yeah, it actually works out, pretty damn well. I clean and cook 1000x better anyways. It was silly of me to hold it against her when I did. To quote Mel Brooke, "It's good to be king".

Just gotta keep finding new and interesting ways to level out the playing field. Don't discount non-growers!

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
My wife doesn't grow. She also won't leave me, because we've never found better from other growers in over a decade. She's so spoiled! Then again, so am I. Great to have a gal who's willing to get up early and make sure you're fed. Even better to have one who keeps pushing you to be a better you, every day. ;) I don't get any negative attitude from her about how much time I spend growing, she knows what comes from the work I do.

Find a gal you can work toward positive goals with, you'll find yourselves becoming happy along the way. (Happiness is a feeling you get while moving toward worthwhile goals, it is not a 'destination.')
:tiphat:

B

bigganjabud

Mrs bgb managed a good portion of my grow while I was working away tbh

The couple that grows together stays together

It is a brilliant way to spend time together aswell

Bgb just sayin

Spaventa

Veteran
Looks and personality should be your priority man - this is a girlfriend/partner your looking for, not a buddy to set up a grow with.

If you find a girl who's hot, descent, loves you, is sane, your doing well. If you can get a girl like that who will tolerate your interest in cannabis, you are made. If you would reject that girl because she won't get stoned, help you harvest and join ICMAG, your crazy.

If you find a girl who wants to help you grow and get stoned with you but fails in the other areas, you don't need help that bad.

My wife of 24 years reflects the first example.

B

bigganjabud

Looks and personality should be your priority man - this is a girlfriend/partner your looking for, not a buddy to set up a grow with.

If you find a girl who's hot, descent, loves you, is sane, your doing well. If you can get a girl like that who will tolerate your interest in cannabis, you are made. If you would reject that girl because she won't get stoned, help you harvest and join ICMAG, your crazy.

If you find a girl who wants to help you grow and get stoned with you but fails in the other areas, you don't need help that bad.

My wife of 24 years reflects the first example.

Yeah mate if I could clone my mrs there would be an amazing change in the world haha

I just started helping my hubby.. I went from a desk in a miserable cubicle to growing with him and it's been the best choice ever. I love so many things about it.. I rather use my hands, touch and smell the plants, take care of them, feed them, trim them than stare at a fucking computer screen dealing with assholes 8 hrs a day and coming home mentally exhausted and run down. Now I feel like im actually doing something, i have more of a purpose, we are a happier couple too

Spaventa

Veteran
I just started helping my hubby.. I went from a desk in a miserable cubicle to growing with him and it's been the best choice ever. I love so many things about it.. I rather use my hands, touch and smell the plants, take care of them, feed them, trim them than stare at a fucking computer screen dealing with assholes 8 hrs a day and coming home mentally exhausted and run down. Now I feel like im actually doing something, i have more of a purpose, we are a happier couple too

Im using your post as evidence in any forthcoming marital disputes on the subject. You have done a great service to mankind in his his pursuit of reconciling his two great loves, thanks :)

still don't think it will work.. she says weeds "stinks" and "makes you lazy". She tolerates it enough to not obstruct so its alright really

Douglas.Curtis

still don't think it will work.. she says weeds "stinks" and "makes you lazy". She tolerates it enough to not obstruct so its alright really
Wrong strains then. Though you probably won't change the majority of the strains you run, and the smells will mostly be what you're running now, there are some very pleasant smelling strains like a good lavender or C-99.

Try looking for a 'functional' no high/stone/sleepy strain like the cut of Canna-Tsu I have. High CBD with awesome mood control, anxiety relief, pms relief (says my wife), inflammation/pain suppression, along with increased memory and focus.

Nothing but positive's, when harvested at 10% amber tichs. ;)
(sleepy cannabis is a waste of life for me)

oldbootz

Veteran
When I was younger I used to want a partner that smoked and grew weed with me. I found someone and after a while she had to stop taking weed for medical reasons. That was many years ago and we are still together. She loves the plants and doesn't mind when I smoke next to her. I realized that friendship/mutual respect/and love are the most important things about a relationship. However sharing activities is always nice too, but for us it doesn't have to be getting stoned together.

Im using your post as evidence in any forthcoming marital disputes on the subject. You have done a great service to mankind in his his pursuit of reconciling his two great loves, thanks :)

Glad I could help 🤣
Douglas.curtis is right tho, there's so many strains with so many effects and smells and tastes.. If you can convince your lady to be more open minded, and yourself, (unless u are already)... its like being a kid in a candy store. I'll admit I am religious about brushing my teeth and if my hubby smokes he's usually got the poo mouth after and I'll hint at him to use some gum 🤣 BUT really... wanna be creative? There's a strain for that.. wanna relax and feel good.. there's a strain for that.. wanna take a hike and admire nature? Strain for that too, be motivated and concentrate.. etc etc.. want something gassy, fruity, citrusy? Wanna just smoke it? Eat it? Rub it all ova yo boday? The options are endless

Douglas.Curtis

if my hubby smokes he's usually got the poo mouth after and I'll hint at him to use some gum
Switch to cleaner cannabis. I have the same issue with dispensary and most other growers cannabis. Makes the house smell like an ashtray. My cannabis 'smoke' is clean cannabis flavors. No ashtray mouth. ;)