What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian Sativa ~ Federation Seeds

Rgd

Veteran
the problem for me is slowing down from the next new sativa thing

That’s nice to hear I’m not the only one

I actually am so new to this that my first view of CBH got me down another 🕳️ and actually was looking to buy a cutting online!!!!!!!!! Thank god that was sold as I’m always over the limit
I am gonna run something I hope is close to that cbh (Hyprids uptown Haze)
My favourite now is one of 6 i grew
(first organic in decades)

Durlumbo(Et and Led05’s work)

It didn’t have the frankies like one of the ones i grew a couple years ago(it was awesome)
But the dirty socks terp was good enough
To keep me

Fat Durlumbo

Very little sedation …

energy,creative ,legs and euphoria

A green one as opposed to coloured

And the biggest yielder

BFD958F1-4FEE-4DF0-A6BD-311DBCCDE766.jpeg

Last edited:

Airloom

Veteran
My favourite now is one of 6 i grew
(first oganic in decades)

Durlumbo(Et and Led05’s work)

It didn’t have the frankies like one of the ones i grew a couple years ago(it was awesome)
But the dirty socks terp was good enough
To keep me

Fat Durlumbo

Very little sedation …

energy,creative ,legs and euphoria

A green one as opposed to coloured

And the biggest yielder

View attachment 18822513
That’s a head grenade man…..I’m gonna take cover. Beautiful bud!!!!!!!!!

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hehehe yes. I understand. it sure has some breeding potential. federation seeds made island sweet skunk x HS or romulan x HS, but I dont see its presence in growrooms would pass the decade... there is golden goat cut, but it is not so popular it seems.
Hola MAHA KALA,

I recreated the ISS x HS 2 years ago and am running Romulan (original) w the HS this year to remake that one too:)

Saludos

RC_Colas

Blake Saint

First seed order I ever placed was Federation Hawaiian Sativa x BC Kush through Emery in the late 90’s, I still have them viable along with some crosses I made including a cross to the long gone Irish Rose Seed Company’s Blue Rhino, that cross produced some very unique smells unlike anything else I’ve grown, made fresh seeds of those in 2018, call them Hawaiian Blue Rhino. The last seeds I purchased was in 2003, I decided to just work with what I had, make fresh seeds and some crosses. Anyone doing this long enough has the one that got away or the one they wish they purchased when available, for me I’ve always regretted not buying the pure Federation Hawaiian Sativa, I’ve looked for it for years and joined this site today solely due to this thread. One that got away on me was Bubblegum Skunk by Willy Jack Seeds, it was sent to me as a replacement and because I also received some more expensive seeds I was more excited about I didn’t give the Bubblegum Skunk the respect I should have, turned out to be the sleeper and was better than the bigger name more expensive seeds. With all the doors and windows closed on my house I could still smell it when flowering 100 feet away outside by my mailbox, when my older brother who doesn’t smoke would walk in my house he said it smelled so potent his lips felt greasy, those were his exact words, it was by far the most potent skunk I’ve ever grown and foolishly I didn’t make seeds or cross it as I was blinded by the higher priced strains I purchased. My cousin lives in Maine and they have a harvest festival he suggested I send him a sample to enter so I sent what I call my K99 it’s the original Kali Mist crossed to the original C99, I sold for a solid 10 years and my K99 was my go to strain when I absolutely needed to pull off a good crop, it never let me down, my cousin called me all excited that my K99 won first place for best taste. I’d gladly trade anything I have for original Federation Hawaiian Sativa seeds. At present I’m doing an outdoor grow of seeds I made in 2011, it’s Kali Mist x Sweet Tooth #3 x White Widow crossed to Kali Mist x Sensi Star, old Sensi Star before it was all feminized

Airloom

Veteran
First seed order I ever placed was Federation Hawaiian Sativa x BC Kush through Emery in the late 90’s, I still have them viable along with some crosses I made including a cross to the long gone Irish Rose Seed Company’s Blue Rhino, that cross produced some very unique smells unlike anything else I’ve grown, made fresh seeds of those in 2018, call them Hawaiian Blue Rhino. The last seeds I purchased was in 2003, I decided to just work with what I had, make fresh seeds and some crosses. Anyone doing this long enough has the one that got away or the one they wish they purchased when available, for me I’ve always regretted not buying the pure Federation Hawaiian Sativa, I’ve looked for it for years and joined this site today solely due to this thread. One that got away on me was Bubblegum Skunk by Willy Jack Seeds, it was sent to me as a replacement and because I also received some more expensive seeds I was more excited about I didn’t give the Bubblegum Skunk the respect I should have, turned out to be the sleeper and was better than the bigger name more expensive seeds. With all the doors and windows closed on my house I could still smell it when flowering 100 feet away outside by my mailbox, when my older brother who doesn’t smoke would walk in my house he said it smelled so potent his lips felt greasy, those were his exact words, it was by far the most potent skunk I’ve ever grown and foolishly I didn’t make seeds or cross it as I was blinded by the higher priced strains I purchased. My cousin lives in Maine and they have a harvest festival he suggested I send him a sample to enter so I sent what I call my K99 it’s the original Kali Mist crossed to the original C99, I sold for a solid 10 years and my K99 was my go to strain when I absolutely needed to pull off a good crop, it never let me down, my cousin called me all excited that my K99 won first place for best taste. I’d gladly trade anything I have for original Federation Hawaiian Sativa seeds. At present I’m doing an outdoor grow of seeds I made in 2011, it’s Kali Mist x Sweet Tooth #3 x White Widow crossed to Kali Mist x Sensi Star, old Sensi Star before it was all feminized
Good luck in your search!!!!!!!!! I can relate to that star crossed blindness when one has too many choices. At least you’re still growing forward and that’s all that matters. Your selections sound like they could be exchanged for some of that lost Hawaiian. I hope it works out for you!!!!!!!!! 👨‍🌾

Blake Saint

Good luck in your search!!!!!!!!! I can relate to that star crossed blindness when one has too many choices. At least you’re still growing forward and that’s all that matters. Your selections sound like they could be exchanged for some of that lost Hawaiian. I hope it works out for you!!!!!!!!! 👨‍🌾
Thanks Airloom, appreciate it!

airplane

check out _ Swami Seeds - Authentic Seed Company and OLd School Genetics - have a few more if you want them

Marcus67

I found 5 old Federation Hawaiian seeds in the fridge but sadly in the original paper envelope they were sold in. They must be 18 years old. Who has the best method for popping old seeds? Other than that, I have Federation Hawaii mom x zamal male hermie dad. Most males from Gypsy's Zamal are hermie but it doesn't seem to affect the females much.

To be honest, I didn't focus on FH because while I liked the lemony and initial energy, it did have a burnout to the effect for me which I didn't like. This was only based on 1 plant mind you, but she was a lemon monster. When mixed with the purple red Canela from ACE which is Jamaica 85 x Manala, it produced the most smile inducing highs for me and my friends, which neither strain really did for me on their own.

Will pop these hopefully on my next run