What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mephisto genes: 5×5: COB LED: Coco Hempy

Looking killer

Thanks krood, appreciate it.

Looks like i can chop the sour cracks soon. Got around 10% amber. The auto blues are very close as well. Sodk needs about another week or so.

These autos don't need much nutes, been at 1/4 strength through the whole grow and still had burnt leaf tips. These buds look like my best yet. Not very big plants, but very nice sized buds. Frosty as fuck. Nice work Mitch!

The Sour Crack looks delicious!

Sure does mate!

Last pics of the Sour Crack as they're coming down in next day or two.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I am very pleased so far, Mitch is very good @ breeding imo.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
So about 90 days from seed to chop? What was the advertised time?

Nice grow! Would love to hear a smoke report!

Thanks #1cheesebuds!

@lester, thanks man! I can't find an advertised time on these strains. I ran all 3 around 90 days. All are curing atm but i have sampled them. The Sour Crack has a nice taste, the high is very comfortable. A nice warm fuzzy dome, and you can still think while high as fuck. Definitely a good daytime smoke as you can still function, very relaxing.

The SODK is strong AF. It kicks your dick in the dirt. 1 rip gets me higher than i like with a little paranoia. Then settles down after an hour or so. Very tasty, fruit and sour and diesel all in there.

Auto Blues has an amazing smell and taste. Very fruity with a nice mellow buzz. The taste lingers in your mouth for quite some time. The high is very comfortable and lasts a while.

These are pre cure descriptions and i plan to cure for at least 2 months. Should get tastier as they age.

BlackTrichomE

Holla Mc, i like your grow very much. The sour crack looks super delicious. Do you harvest the other Plant? Why do you grow in this little 2L pots? Use bigger pot to get bigger yields. More roots = more fruits.

Love the DIY cob panels. Wish i had the money to build a light for my tent.

i hope you make a update for us...

Regards from germany

Thanks guys, this grow was chopped a while back. Not much interest here so I stopped sharing here. My future auto grows will be at afn. Got 5 Mephisto Double Grape Illuminautos going now, about 17 days from sprout.

@blacktrichome, 2 liters of coco can make a very large plant depending on genetics. The Sour Crack and Auto Blues were small plants, the S.O.D.K. were huge. Around 3.5-4 feet tall, in 2 liters of medium. I try to keep them smaller as i have limited height.

Appreciate the kind words.

Koondense

Veteran
You can still post some updates here Roasty, but yeah if you're into autos AFN is the best place to get attention:)

Here is my next grow, day 63 from sprout. Mephisto Double Grape Illuminauto.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00013.jpg
    DSC00013.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC00021 (1).jpg
    DSC00021 (1).jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 29