What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vintage Colombian

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well you know it is grown in the Colombian mountains. But it's a AAA tropical variety
IMG_20240413_070829018_MFNR~4.jpg
that came out better than expected. Here's the Samora that takes a back seat to anything. Rich creamy favors and bright uplifting hit. This one was grown here near the house in a container but is a rider favorite.

red rider

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So the other day, I go to a cannabis event and I'm not a fan of such affairs due to the commercialization factor. But this was my neighbors event and for the first time since I've gone to these events I had some of my flowers. This was a "tasting" no competition or silly cup farce, just a group of local growers. It was my buddies first time hosting such an event and I was impressed with presentation. There was a chief (also one of the best growers) and a bar however I couldn't eat or drink due to an x-ray appointment the next day. Samples of flower and extracts made and labeled for a very casual evaluation. Most of the growers young but most grow outdoors and the quality was high. Lot's of nice hybrids and crazy potent fresh frozen live rosin. Really nice almost intimate feel to the day finishing with a kick ass bonfire 🔥. Despite not being able to I really enjoyed it and looking forward to the next one.
IMG_20240415_125316625_MFNR.jpg

It was nice to show these guys my humble sativa offerings. I felt genuine appreciation for the real old school sativa even though it wasn't nearly as strong as other samples. But overall I think the this was a great first event and the beginning of something fantastic.

red rider

Latest posts

Latest posts