What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dynasty Seeds Gear

Ph-patrol

Veteran
So has any one got any Dynasty gear going or finished.
I was hoping to see some pineapple diesel in action or just some impressions of Dynasties work.

Info whore

TheOutlawTree

Just picked up 4 packs of their Salmon River OG.... hoping to find a more open structured / less leafy female bubba pheno for next years outdoor. Also going to flower out all my males / save pollen and decide which one I want to cross to my Sour Diesel, and Headband.

My goal for the future is to create or find an earlier finishing outdoor Diesel strain. I think the compact structure and early maturation of the salmon river og would be a nice complement to the diesels lanky appearance and long flower. Should find some cool pheno's!

I really like the way Dynasty Seeds does business. Awsome photography and special / unique genetics that are local to the Oregon area!

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Sounds like a great game plane. Keep us informed. I am thinking about doing his Pineapple Diesel.

Cloneman

Veteran
I did the Caramel cough which had a caramel hash smell/taste...mmm yes please. Have got Miss U and Pineapple fields waiting, oh yea and some freebees Miss u Jack (Jack Herer's personal cut x Miss U)

Dynasty do a strain called Honey Badger Haze, so I thought WTF and found this video, been laughing since...

Honey Badger doesn't give a shit.......ewwwwww

http://youtu.be/4r7wHMg5Yjg

Last edited:

HappyHerbalist

Im just finishing up a Salmon River Og grow.
On week 8 , and ladies have impressed me with their vigour from seed to now.
some mighty fine ladies . Well done Professor P

Will update with taste and yield info after the chop.
Can definitely recommend Dynasty if you want thick nugs, loaded with trics,:woohoo::woohoo:

HH

INTENTS

go dynasty!!

go dynasty!!

I have ran most of prof p's gear indoor and out now, ill i can say was everything turned out great. Nastiest plant was definately blue heron #2. It was the green version of the blueblack pheno..(blue magoo dom). Rediculous trich coverage, awesome smell that carries directly over in the taste. Astringent, perfumey, chemical rotten berry funk!! Very vigorous plants...!! I hope to soon have a photo library for this season. I plan on getting a blue magoo bx daddy to cross w hmmmm...well,agent orange,strawberry sour diesel, huckleberry kush, strawberry cough,romulan,81purple sensi star,qrazy quake, some single fems and a bunch of livers crosses!! Should be a great season!!

rolandomota

Veteran
Professor p of dynasty genetics is active here on ic. He has that macro thread going on. I heard he was planning a big seed drop this year i only trust two places to get my seeds. Their is a dynasty genetics wbsite. Hes an oregon medical grower so he focuses on the medicinal properties not just flavor amd potency. He is a good person. And his gear is top notch. Theirs a lot of pics and info out their you just have to search the net. Not much info here yet. I made a crap load of mt hood huckleberry from green plants and now i get purple and rare blueberry phenos along with the green ones. They have a flower type of smell and taste most of the time. Very resinous and good strength. This will put you to sleep in high doses. The high is a relaxing warm comfortable euphoria that seems to radiate from your brain. Very stable strain. I made crosses too my favorite is with trainwreck ibl. I have a crap load of these its amazing how many seeds a 2 or 3 foot plant will give. I made the trainwreck cross an f2 this year using micro plants under 1 foot tal using two sativa looking males that popped up. I love making seed i can give away a thousand seeds and it wont bother me one bit their are many more mt. Hood hucks they are from march 2013. I say pop those dynasty gems

Cloneman

Veteran
Pinapple Fields

Pinapple Fields

I did the Caramel cough which had a caramel hash smell/taste...mmm yes please. Have got Miss U and Pineapple fields waiting, oh yea and some freebees Miss u Jack (Jack Herer's personal cut x Miss U)

Dynasty do a strain called Honey Badger Haze, so I thought WTF and found this video, been laughing since...

Honey Badger doesn't give a shit.......ewwwwww

http://youtu.be/4r7wHMg5Yjg

I posted this last year and finally got round to doing the Pineapple Fields (had them for probably for over a year), which I finished a couple of months ago.

My plans changed. Not sure when I'll be popping some Dynasty

Cannavore if the Pineapple diesel is anything like the Pineapple fields, try to fit them in some time. I was really impressed with the outcome, they even out cola'd the Snowqueen and Kalishnapple x puregooey in that seed run...

Will sort out some pics and start a thread to show the PF and big up Prof P's selection work.

Tugboat907

picture.php

Pineapple Fields 74 Days
picture.php

Dry Shot

Tugboat907

Thanks Cloneman,

Still in the jar. Will give update when it's ready to smoke.

Now I just need to learn how to properly use the forum.