What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unclefishstick's Guide to Home Bicycle Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper:
been a busy day around here,got a bunch of cleaning done,basically all the closets got organized,now all the bike stuff is sorted,had gotten a few sterlite stackable drawer thingies so all the tools and little bolts and widgets and parts and cables all have a place.got a bunch of plastic bins all emptied and cleaned...basically scrubbed the crap out of the house...

:smoweed:

now its beer thirty,almost time for lights on...never left the house the whole day,spent the entire day cleaning...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Two plants pulled down, four put in. It's ugly guys I'm not gonna lie. I over vegged the hell out of these four girls and I'm not sure they will do good.

If they look like shit in a week I'll replace them with either Sour Pineapple Kush or SPG bx.

Pics coming.

Edit:

Four RHS, WW dominant. Eight weeks veg, WAY too much! #5 pots of 100% coco.

picture.php

Tried to get them into/under a three foot screen. Not real happy.

picture.php

picture.php

On the bright side I got water!!!

picture.php

Gonna get the 200 gpd ro for the barn.

Last edited:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
going to be too big or something?

Yeah, yeah. Horrible problem to have I know, but seriously, if they get too close to the lights I'm done and back to something shorter.

Will be cracking stems and feeding teas for the next week.

Got an idea here to build light boxes in the ceiling to accommodate the lights, could buy me 15 inches. I think I have to do it.

Got the room, it's rafters in a barn. Just have to deal with the heat and airflow around the ballast and I'm golden!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee: mornin fellers...
surprised to see they are calling for rain for the next 3 days,sort of unusual for this time of year,even flash flood watches up for the area,could be 1-4 inches of rain over the next few days...doesnt sound like much,but 4 inches is about half the yearly average and last year we only go 5 1/2 inches all year!!

better get out for a ride today,not far from turning over 600 miles...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning Unc & the rest of the mob :coffee:

3rd ...... couldn't you just trim them back to what you need ??? thats what i would have done with them :dunno:

took a shit load of cuts off the moms last night & kept the best 4 plants for my buddy to run in his 4 x 4 . if he ever gets moved into his place . damn this guy is slow !!! i can't set up my cloners at his place , cuz he's not moved in .... was supposed to do it over the weekend & now he's holding me up .... so i have to start them here .
i haven't seen a living mite except the flower room for almost 2 weeks , but once i harvest the room .... they'll have a chance to spread again , which is what i was trying to avoid .
i dunno wtf i'm gonna do , might have to start them here & just keep up with the spraying till i find a new spot . which better be real soon !!!! before the plants get established & mite ridden .

I frikkin HATE bugs !!! :mad:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no kidding,im having a whitefly attack outside and a couple made their way into the veg room...frickin bugs made the veggie garden a chore to deal with this year,had lots of stuff get eaten by the little bastards...

just getting back from a little ride,a quick little in town loop that tackles a series of short hills,longest one is about 2 miles of steady climbing then a series of short rolling hills one after another....but now i need to head back out cause im only 7 miles shy of turning over 600 miles...

Grizz

Veteran
third them plants will be fine, might have to tie your screen to the floor, lol, seriously though like dan said trim the waste under the screen and let them go, a lot of buds will be had

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Yeah there will be many hours put into training these girls.

Thing is this girl don't stretch. I had already lollipopped them pretty good so if I started taking all the tops I wouldn't have been left with much. I was really tempted to take the biggest girl, put her in a 7 gallon and spread her to 4x4. Just couldn't bring myself to toss three big ass girls.

Still learning this girl, topping multiple times is a must to get an even canopy. She is so good though I'm gonna figure out her likes and dislikes.

picture.php

picture.php

So I forgot to plug the pump back in on my cloner yesterday. Screw this thing, I'm not cut out for the aero lifestyle haha... Wilted cuts this morning, we'll see if the pop back up.

Going joesy style. Is this the air stone style you use? Doubt it really matters that much.

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i couldnt figure out where the plug went on my cloner...

alright,back from ride 2 of the day,got the odometer turned over past 600 miles,talked to some people,went to the used book store....looks like i may have found a couple guys to go ride with a couple times a week,like an hour ride during the week and a longer ride on the weekends,pretty psyched at that idea,never actually ridden with too many other people....most of my interactions with other cyclist is when im blasting past them! lol j/k

looks like we have some sort of storm system moving in...going to drop temps 10-15 degrees,time for me to take some cuts myself,and start popping some seeds...got the 2 grom x gk about to go into flower in an 8 and 10 gallon pots,that will be one 4x4 area,when the big glue screen comes out then the sweetestcindy99 in the 45 will go in along with the chemdog99...better get some more plants vegging,just 2 big glues left to get vegged up...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey canna,glad you found your way over here,it was time to move on from the castle...most of the gang seems to have wandered over...

Grizz

Veteran
Yeah there will be many hours put into training these girls.

Thing is this girl don't stretch. I had already lollipopped them pretty good so if I started taking all the tops I wouldn't have been left with much. I was really tempted to take the biggest girl, put her in a 7 gallon and spread her to 4x4. Just couldn't bring myself to toss three big ass girls.

Still learning this girl, topping multiple times is a must to get an even canopy. She is so good though I'm gonna figure out her likes and dislikes.

View Image

View Image

So I forgot to plug the pump back in on my cloner yesterday. Screw this thing, I'm not cut out for the aero lifestyle haha... Wilted cuts this morning, we'll see if the pop back up.

Going joesy style. Is this the air stone style you use? Doubt it really matters that much.

View Image

those will work, the ones I got are longer, they fit perfect from end to end, I have found that if I don't put to much water in the try they root faster, just enough water to cover the air tubes.

roasting hatch green chile today, freakin 30 lbs of chile is a lot of damn chile, smells soooo gooooood

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Man that RHS looks fire. Killin it as always Third.

and I also have an extremely hard time culling plants. Even ones I dont need. Its just so damn counter intuitive. I usually get my old lady to do it. That heartless broad has no problem killing anything. I gotta watch my ass!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Man that RHS looks fire. Killin it as always Third.

and I also have an extremely hard time culling plants. Even ones I dont need. Its just so damn counter intuitive. I usually get my old lady to do it. That heartless broad has no problem killing anything. I gotta watch my ass!
Lol

Thanks, paco and the crunch boys killed it with that cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.