What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hobby Growing with Friends

medicaluser420

damn killabrown420 you have out done yourself they sure look pretty :yoinks: and frosty. :yummy: Are all those the same strain? how many watts you got in there? I am guessing 1k or least a 600. Great job,keep doing what you're doing.

killabrown420

lol, thanks MU420
I'm using a 400 watt, and no I have several different strains going at once in there:
Heavy Duty Fruity X Greenspirit (2)
Ice Princess X Blueberry (3 different phenos, 4 plants total)
Mr. Nice
G13
Dabney Blue (big ass gal ~middle left)

So far I haven't run into any problems, but the summer is approaching quickly and heat issues are probably going to spoil all my fun. My box is outside in a non-ventilated/cooled storage area so I have to worry about ventilation during these hot summer months...the only thing I can do now is start adding an hour to the light schedule so the lights are on at night when it is a bit cooler.

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
hey all,

i been sick since last week,some kinda infection havent had the chance to do anything,the doctors said i might have a enlarged heart,gotta go see a heart doctor,havent been able to do nothing,no smoking,and just pulled down a Thaze last week and cant try it out... sorry guys. when i get better i get out those things to ya..

hope everyone is doing alright.. KEEP IT GREEN AND STAY SAFE..HE

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hey hieagle
Sorry to hear man, hope you are feeling better real soon... Take care of yourself and get some rest...

killabrown420

aww man, hope you feel better, and that its nothing too serious. We all know you have an enlarged heart man, you've helped so many of us out of a jam, if you need anything holla.

killabrown420

Hey guys, whats up????

Anyone work with CO2 before? I'm thinking about buying one and redoing the cab. Put a glass shield on the light and cut another hole in the hood and run an intake out the side so the blower is just cooling the hood and not venting the cab. Also want to upgrade the light to a 600W. I would be right at 50 watts p/sqft and with the CO2 the buds would be rediculous. I can tell now the light intensity is just not up to par, the buds we've been harvesting are a bit light.
I've been looking around and I think both upgrades would run close to 300 bucks. So maybe I'll save up this summer and get it ready for the fall/winter season.

Yo Hie, imagine the dabney under a 600 w/ 1600 ppm of CO2 flowing through her leaves :yoinks:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Sup All i got me a new toy to install today it a Fantech FX 8XL exhaust fan 524 CFM, should clear the room twice a minute.. better than teh one i got now.. only cost me $223 great deal for me.. also here are some new additions to the mom closet.. Apollo-11, Romulan, and teh Baby BlueSat #1..

Killa- on the CO2 i have tried it and it does seem to get you 10-20% more yeild, but you better make sure cab it air tight or it wont help that much. i made my own CO2 with water ,sugar, and baking yeast.. worked good.. all i have to say is try it, it does work and also lets the temps get higher witout effecting the buds at all.. my firdt time doing it i let the temps get into the high 90s,sometimes reaching 100 and it never hurt the plants at all.. they were soaking up the water like crazy..

Here the pics

Last edited:
G

just ordered GOLDEN SKUSH & POWER STOUT seeds looks like i'm outdoors this year....

G

the seeds are in and only 9 days very cool!
golden skush
power stout
and a free pack of arjans haze#2+kalimist :woohoo:

Last edited:

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Sup VG--Well outdoor is better than nothing.....make sure you get us some pics from your outdoor monsters....Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

killabrown420

Happy 420 Everyone!

I'm baked off that heavy duty fruity x greenspirit
7342hdfgs.jpg

I think were gonna keep it for now. Great smell, haze like buds, good high not sleepy unless you smoke too much. Oh did I say fruity...mmm smells like a stick of juicy fruit

Hie, got your g13, nice and dabney coming down within the month. How long you let that dabney go usually?

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Killa--she can go 70days,but i take her at 63days for the best tasting..
Damn that HDF sounds great...the Tangerine Haze is nice gonna have to get you some of that.. i will be smoking the last of my stash tonight after work.. so it will be a couple days or a week b4 i have something else ready...the TrainWreck is next on the choppin block.. i get some pics b4 i take her down...Gotta go to the hyrdo store 100 miles away to get some more NUTES i ran out yesterday...damn it..LOL Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

G

Killa that bud looks:yummy: I want rip it off my screen:yummy:

Hie, chop..chop:joint:

Cd join the party man !good to have new blood .:sasmokin:

YA~O~, WERE YOU AT :frown: :frown: :frown:

Last edited:

outame2

Hey Guy's! What's going on? Looks like everyone is cooking up some goodies.I have been on sabatical on growing for a spell,as you can tell by my absence.I had some bagseed plants that I tortured a month or so ago,but one was heavy sativa,and i didnt wanna mess with it.

So I broke out some Green Spirit seeds,and re learned hydro from seed.Hydro from seed is a bit different than getting clones going...way lower nute doses,like two drops per gallon,I don't have a ppm meter,so I have to go by the plant.

Looks like I know the plant...same plant,two weeks old... :chin: lookie the nodes!I have some other kids as back ups.Femmed seeds,and ya can't see it,but this one is being trained already.Nodes are swelling,and it is getting some smell to it already.

I sure miss OG,seems like a lot more info there,but oh well....I'll be around with updates...